Zone1 This Is Why Reparations Are Owed NOW!

It takes a special level of chutzpah for black activists to demand ”reparations” when the country is $32T is debt and 70% of Americans are feeling the financial hardships of high inflation.

The government has the money. America won't turn out like Zimbabwe because America has not been colonized, whites have colonized this continent. The indigenous people have not been economically sanctioned because they decided to take the land stolen from them back. If you don't know about a situation, don't try talking about it.
Oh yeah? Where is the money?

Reparations would be transfer payments from white to blacks. Most whites, including me, do not think we owe you a thing. We think we would be far better off without you. We think you would be lost without us. We think you owe us for the advantages of living in a civilization incomparably superior to anything you people have created anywhere else in the world at any time in history.

You pay us.

If it was not for the black population in the United States the crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our welfare system and criminal justice system would be much lower. Affirmative action programs would not be elevating you people into professional positions where you lack the intelligence to perform well.

If it was not because of the black population the downtown areas of our cities would not be urban jungles of crime and moral depravity. They would be centers of civization.

The Heritage Foundationn

The War on Poverty: 50 years of failure​

Sep 23, 2014 2 min read
Rector_Robert.png
COMMENTARY BY
Robert Rector
Senior Research Fellow, Center for Health and Welfare Policy
Robert is a leading authority on poverty, welfare programs, and immigration in America.

This year marks the 50th anniversary of President Lyndon B. Johnson's launch of the War on Poverty. In January 1964, Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.

----------

The War on Poverty has been paid for mainly by white taxes. The money has paid for welfare checks going to blacks. Reparations have been paid.

Since whites have been given direct economic assistance on several occasions and still ask for more, perhaps you should consider that your opinionn is a bunch of malarkey.
What are whites given that blacks aren’t? Today, not 246 years ago.

Daily Mail April 1, 2023

'Five million is too little!' California reparations task force is told black residents of Golden State should EACH be paid $7.6 million, as leader says proposed $800bn payout might not be enough​

-----------

I wonder what IM2 and MsTurquoise think of this.
Whites Are Owed Reparations From Africa for Selling Us Defective Merchandise

Let us remember the words of Dr. King.

“Few people consider the fact that in addition to being enslaved for two centuries, the Negro was during all those years robbed of the wages of his toil. No amount of gold could provide an adequate compensation for the exploitation and humiliation of the Negro in America down through the centuries. Not all the wealth of this affluent society could meet the bill. Yet, a price can be placed on unpaid wages. The ancient common law has always provided a remedy for the appropriation of the labor of one human being by another. This law should be made to apply for American Negroes. The payment should be in the form of a massive program by the Government of special compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law. Such measures would certainly be less expensive than any computation based on two centuries of unpaid wages and accumulated interest.”

David B. Oppenheimer, Dr. King’s Dream Of Affirmative Action, pg. 32,
https://harvardlalr.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/ 16/2019/11/Oppenheimer_Vol21.pdf
Whine, Get a Check. Whine, Get a Check.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The study determined that since the year 2000, continuing discriminatory practices in the four areas mentioned in the prior sentence resulted in a loss of 16 trillion dollars in GDP. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

That was 3 years ago. Add another 2.5 trillion to it now and the lost money is 18.5 trillion lost to blacks IN THIS CENTURY because of CONTINUING WHITE RACISM.

Citigroup determined money lost due to racial discrimination against blacks since 2000. At a minimum, reparations can be requested for money lost from 2000 until right now. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000 until 2020, it equals $57,569 per black person in America based on the 2020 U.S. Census. Including all losses due to racial discrimination equals $277,185 per black person in America. And this is just the bare minimum for this century, addition losses occurred from 1950 until 2000.

So stop talking about slavery and stop talking about who didn't suffer and what you didn't do. Because it's still going on and blacks today are suffering.
I believe this ship has passed.

Let us remember the words of Dr. King.

“Few people consider the fact that in addition to being enslaved for two centuries, the Negro was during all those years robbed of the wages of his toil.
Watch me not care. They were not working for me. I owe them nothing. I will give them nothing.

Reparations are not coming. What are coming are an end to affirmative action, deep cuts in welfare, and a much tougher criminal justice system.

Last edited:
Watch me not care. They were not working for me. I owe them nothing. I will give them nothing.

Reparations are not coming. What are coming are an end to affirmative action, deep, satisfying cuts in welfare, and a criminal justice system of delightfully ferocious cruelty. Blacks have gotten away with too much for too long. The party is coming to an end. Blacks will pay for for the trouble they have caused us.
And you know all these black racists insisting that affirmative action is NOT helping blacks, and that standards and policies are NOT beimg rearranged with the specific goal to justify accepting less qualified blacks over the whites and Asians they reject?

Watch them scream bloody murder when AA is abolished.

How would welfare affect his family members? I assume they are responsible people who support themselves.

And if affirmative action ends, yes….I do believe that the leftists at Harvard and the like will come up with some other racist attempt to reduce the number of whites and Asians, but it too will go to the SCOTUS.
Keep dreaming. African-Americans will not be kept down. We have went thru too much already. Many years ago a young civil rights worker said, "Either we will have a seat at the table, or we will kick the legs off the table".
I agree. :113:

Keep dreaming. African-Americans will not be kept down. We have went thru too much already. Many years ago a young civil rights worker said, "Either we will have a seat at the table, or we will kick the legs off the table".
I agree. :113:
Who’s saying they will be “kept down”? They just won’t be getting the advantage of racial privilege because they’re black.

And threats just make you look entitled.

Forum List

Back