This is why the economy is screwed

I was looking for how this effected the economy in the OP. What retard would point out an event like this as the reason for his personal economy failing? In the absence of intelligence displayed by the OP I dont think it matters what the general economy is like. His/her own personal economy is bound to be bad even in the best of times.

To me the most telling thing about this kid is the way he states something as fact, then when he is corrected or challenged all he does is throw a tantrum and call people names. If they continue to plague him with reality, he puts them on ignore.

Next year, when he gets to high school, I predict he will have his lunch money taken on a regular basis.

I was looking for how this effected the economy in the OP. What retard would point out an event like this as the reason for his personal economy failing? In the absence of intelligence displayed by the OP I dont think it matters what the general economy is like. His/her own personal economy is bound to be bad even in the best of times.

To me the most telling thing about this kid is the way he states something as fact, then when he is corrected or challenged all he does is throw a tantrum and call people names. If they continue to plague him with reality, he puts them on ignore.

Next year, when he gets to high school, I predict he will have his lunch money taken on a regular basis.

He is petulant and ignorant, quite a combination...

And he does not possess the maturity or state of mind to deal with being wrong or opposing opinions, so he puts you on ignore and stomps his feet.

Funny really, and kind of sad...

You have to wonder what happens at home when things don't go his way...

Children these days...

Forum List

Back