This is why we can't have nice things....

Actually, Trump is the only one who doesn't make me want to puke on the GOP side. I'm starting to hope he doesn't crash and burn. I love what he said about Rick Perry - wearing glasses to make him look smarter.

• Banned
Actually, Trump is the only one who doesn't make me want to puke on the GOP side. I'm starting to hope he doesn't crash and burn. I love what he said about Rick Perry - wearing glasses to make him look smarter.

:lol:

In other words, you realize that Kaisch will lay a serious ass kicking on absolutely anyone the Democrats nominate, and are in fact so scared about the Democrats' chances you figure their only hope is for Trump to get the nomination and scare the living shit out of every living man, woman, and child to get their assess to the polls and prevent a Trump-tastrophie.

The one man, by and far, most qualified and capable to be President has officially entered the race, but everyone wants to talk about Trump. We get the government we deserve. Are you worthy enough not be a fucking idiot, and vote for John Kasich?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/22/us/politics/john-kasich-election-2016-presidential-race.html
Kasich goes right into my top group which is now him Walker, Rubio, and Bush before you freak out over me listing Bush he's not my first choice but you can't discount him.

:lol:

In other words, you realize that Kaisch will lay a serious ass kicking on absolutely anyone the Democrats nominate, and are in fact so scared about the Democrats' chances you figure their only hope is for Trump to get the nomination and scare the living shit out of every living man, woman, and child to get their assess to the polls and prevent a Trump-tastrophie.

Sure, sparky, you nailed it. You so smart...

While Kaisch is head and shoulders above any of the Democrats (past and future)...I have issues with some of his stances. However, he wouldn't be the total hold My nose to vote that Bush and Kristie would be....In fact, I'd probably not vote Bush or Kristie if they were the nominees.

Kasich is in a nice slot between Bush and Chris on one side and the fruitcake far right on the other. K is their with Marco and Paul and maybe Walker.

Inevitably the Republicans will do what they always do. Have so many people running who are willing to cut each other's throat even if they have no real chance. Then once the nominee is chosen, his reputation and credibility is ripped to shreds. And then the Democrats will walk in unscathed and win the election. It is so predictable that it is scary. Also, forget Trump, he is a windbag, a distraction, and a person of no consequence. All Trump can do is continue to give the party a black eye and pull attention away from those candidates with a legitimate message. Typical........

“The one man, by and far, most qualified and capable to be President has officially entered the race…”

Disagree.

Kasich is a social conservative hostile to the due process rights of gay Americans, the privacy rights of women, and settled and accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence.

Someone who would seek through judicial appointments to undermine the civil rights of Americans motivated by subjective, errant religious dogma is not qualified to be president.

Forum List

Back