This is why we need to clean house in the GOP

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Those of you fake conservatives who support Trump are a cancer on the GOP and we'd far better off to get rid of you and be done with you. Once upon a time conservative values was simply the smart thing aspire toward, and conservative solutions the smartest thing you could do. Now, we're stuck in the quicksand of trailer park trash who can't seem to elevate their cognitive functions beyond their brain stem.

Take today's latest masturbation soup, cooked in the their very own kettle of logic. On one hand we have an obscure Reuters poll that proves Donald Trump is going to win, because it has him up by one point over Hillary Clinton with a three percent margin of error. Meanwhile we have the very same Reuters allegedly caught on tape exposing a biased agenda to make Trump look bad. And of course, they leaked their own video of the incriminating comments. A video, incidentally, which shows all the quality of a handheld cell phone recording, though nothing the kind of professional equipment that an organization like Reuters would have spent thousands of dollars on.

It's time to clean house. Time for the trash to be removed so that we can get back to restoring the proud tradition that is the Republican Party.

Those of you fake conservatives who support Trump are a cancer on the GOP and we'd far better off to get rid of you and be done with you. Once upon a time conservative values was simply the smart thing aspire toward, and conservative solutions the smartest thing you could do. Now, we're stuck in the quicksand of trailer park trash who can't seem to elevate their cognitive functions beyond their brain stem.

Take today's latest masturbation soup, cooked in the their very own kettle of logic. On one hand we have an obscure Reuters poll that proves Donald Trump is going to win, because it has him up by one point over Hillary Clinton with a three percent margin of error. Meanwhile we have the very same Reuters allegedly caught on tape exposing a biased agenda to make Trump look bad. And of course, they leaked their own video of the incriminating comments. A video, incidentally, which shows all the quality of a handheld cell phone recording, though nothing the kind of professional equipment that an organization like Reuters would have spent thousands of dollars on.

It's time to clean house. Time for the trash to be removed so that we can get back to restoring the proud tradition that is the Republican Party.

You're a bit late.

• Banned

You're a bit late.

To be fair, I've been making this case for years.

You're a bit late.

To be fair, I've been making this case for years.

Don't doubt it, many have, just saying, it's gone pretty damn far down a really twisted road at this point. And that's not good for america at all.

Just a title that doesn't attract the flies. But like you said, what do they care about internal doings of the GOP?

i only support Trump because his words have been good on GUNS . Yes there are other things but just being good on GUNS is good enough for me SwimExpert .

i only support Trump because his words have been good on GUNS . Yes there are other things but just being good on GUNS is good enough for me SwimExpert .

I've been hearing that shyte for over half a century, and my guns have always been just fine.

lol.... so that's the reason to trash the country?

Donald Trump's changing gun positions - CNNPolitics.com
----------------------------------------- well , like i said in my post , there are a few other things . I just said that being good on guns is good enough for me . As far as trashing the USA , its my opinion that mrobama has been trashing the USA these last 8 years . Clinton will continue with USA being trashed , imo Jillian and Fenton .

Last edited:

----------------------------------------- well , like i said in my post , there are a few other things . I just said that being good on guns is good enough for me . As far as trashing the USA , its my opinion that mrobama has been trashing the USA these last 8 years . Clinton will continue with USA being trashed , imo Jillian and Fenton .

The trashing of your society and both it's political and economic systems was undertaken 5-6 decades ago. Yes "both" parties engaged in it and still do, totally bipartisan, but Trump is nothing but a clown, he can't "fix" anything. Furthermore, nothing is going to change as long as the american public does what it's told, votes on cue for one of two, and then returns to the couch to await the change. The personalities the power structure vomits up for us to sneer at each other over are absolutely irrelevant.

^^ True. And why John Kasich would have been the perfect choice for at least a measurable difference, even if not a wholly radical change. The man knows how to govern, does it well and pulled Ohio out of a fiscal slump like a champion; while remaining sensitive to the needs of struggling workers and the environment. In other words, he is a true statesman capable of delivering relief to the country. He gives orders and doesn't like to take them. Hence the reason the GOP shoved him down often and early in media exposure. Don't want an idea like an independent statesman catching on who won't listen to the whispering agenda of Dick Cheney..The oil companies are pissed off at Kasich because he set limitations on fracking in Ohio....because you know, he doesn't want his state to be famous for increases in earthquakes and drinking water that catches on fire.

...Take today's latest masturbation soup, cooked in the their very own kettle of logic. On one hand we have an obscure Reuters poll that proves Donald Trump is going to win, because it has him up by one point over Hillary Clinton with a three percent margin of error. ....It's time to clean house. Time for the trash to be removed so that we can get back to restoring the proud tradition that is the Republican Party.
That'll change when Trump and Jeffrey Epstein have to file their letters of defense to the court in the case of Jane Doe vs Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump. Those "letters" are due at the end of the week actually. Sept. 9th if memory serves.

Case Alleging Trump Raped 13 Year Old Girl Is Re-Filed In New York

Case #Case 1:16-cv-04642-RA Document 1 Filed 06/20/16 in the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK (the link in the OP of that thread takes you right to a page with the actual suit filed. You can scroll up and down and read the allegations that Trump & Epstein have to answer with a defense outline by the end of this week. Epstein is already a convicted child molestor and has registered with the sex offender's registry. The two men are co-defendants)

Yes, it's "funny" vv that Trump is alleged to have raped a 13 year old at Epstein's infamous sex parties. Hilarious.

Last edited:

The trashing of your society and both it's political and economic systems was undertaken 5-6 decades ago. Yes "both" parties engaged in it and still do, totally bipartisan, but Trump is nothing but a clown, he can't "fix" anything. Furthermore, nothing is going to change as long as the american public does what it's told, votes on cue for one of two, and then returns to the couch to await the change. The personalities the power structure vomits up for us to sneer at each other over are absolutely irrelevant.
--------------------------------------------- Thanks , but this time i am going for the Trump , i like some of his words and i like his combative style and swagger . Plus i hear that he carries a GUN and that shows that he is a practical man ready to take care of himself and his family Fenton .

and like the Trump says , we need to make America Great AGAIN and i am willing to let Trump have the chance Fenton .

but he isn't good on guns. he isn't good on anything because he changes positions every 30 seconds...the only constant is that he's a bigot

and like the Trump says , we need to make America Great AGAIN and i am willing to let Trump have the chance Fenton .
Before you raise your pom poms for Trump again, you might want to read post #12 to see what you're potentially associating yourself with. Visit the links. Read the case. It's only a few pages, like reading a newspaper article. Then decide if you want to keep stumping for Trump or not.

Of course a man is innocent until proven guilty. It's just that his co-defendant is Jeffrey Epstein who already is a convicted child molestor & registered sex-offender...

......It's time to clean house. Time for the trash to be removed so that we can get back to restoring the proud tradition that is the Republican Party.

So it's time for the GOP to become honestly a Center-Left party with no chance to win anything goes ever again.

......It's time to clean house. Time for the trash to be removed so that we can get back to restoring the proud tradition that is the Republican Party.

So it's time for the GOP to become honestly a Center-Left party with no chance to win anything goes ever again.
Definitely. Because men using women's bathrooms isn't "left" enough. We need to move the whole bar even further to the left so decency and morality and sanity itself are but footnotes in a history book in the near future.

The right needs to re-discover its 90% church-going base and stay the fuck put where it was.

While you’re ‘cleaning house,’ make sure you do the job correctly – also get rid of the social right, Christian fundamentalists, libertarian loons, and TPM nitwits.

Trump supporters are just the most recent manifestation of fake conservatives.

Sure, Jake

Forum List

Back