🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

this is why whites cant help blacks

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Last edited:
A lot of people feel we need a President that will enact the old ways of law.
A lot of people feel we need a Presidential "Dictator", so this country can be cleaned up and restored to being AMERICA, not being america the Communist Slave.

The past 28 years should be more than enough proof we either need a President that is ALL pro-American, with balls of Titanium.....or a Dictator President that will annihilate and exterminate ALL of the corrupt pieces of shit in all political offices through this country, including the corrupt cops, corrupt judges, and corrupt lawyers!!

And proof like this video just keeps us wanting it more and more.

A lot of people feel we need a President that will enact the old ways of law.
A lot of people feel we need a Presidential "Dictator", so this country can be cleaned up and restored to being AMERICA, not being america the Communist Slave.

The past 28 years should be more than enough proof we either need a President that is ALL pro-American, with balls of Titanium.....or a Dictator President that will annihilate and exterminate ALL of the corrupt pieces of shit in all political offices through this country, including the corrupt cops, corrupt judges, and corrupt lawyers!!

And proof like this video just keeps us wanting it more and more.
we have a dictator president. we need to get rid of. how many blacks will get away with doing this stuff to whites because are justicesystem is afraid iof black burings and riots.

Since most the attacks against whites are by whites, start with stopping that.
most attcks arte by blacks /. black and white crime is the second highest crime.s ther first is black on black crime. so who really needs fixing! Facts.

Since most the attacks against whites are by whites, start with stopping that.
most attcks arte by blacks /. black and white crime is the second highest crime.s ther first is black on black crime. so who really needs fixing! Facts.
No, white on white crime is as high as black on black. Whites are 5 times more likely to be attacked by whites than anyone else. That's reality, what you say is a racist lie.

this black thung nearly killed this poor old white man for trying to help. black on white crime the second worst after black and black crime.

Unless it is a middle aged or older woman, I don't stop to help any strangers of any race. Too dangerous.

Once again a horrendous and outrageous hate crime....though not likely to be charged with a hate crime....very few of them are.

If he knew he was black when he stopped to help, there's a Darwinian principle involved.

There was no real flat tire. It was a fake out. They were always predators looking for someone to beat up.

On one of my trips to Arizona a judge friend told me to never stop. No matter how dire the scene appears to be, do not stop. If there is a child bleeding along side of the road, do not stop. Go to a place of safety and notify the authorities. Staged accidents and disabled cars are set up all the time. They are looking for someone to rob, to beat or even to kill.

All people should avoid any interaction with blacks these days, in any capacity. They're about 90% supportive of these ongoing violent hate crimes, and the 1 out of 10 who aren't can't be discerned solely on appearances. This will be hard on southerners, but it's the new reality; these feral animals aren't safe to approach, same as rabid skunks or coyotes in the wilds. Their murder rates and violent disgusting atrocities against each other are skyrocketing, so let them wipe each other out, no need to risk lives over their degenerating culture.

If lib journalists examined the two black criminals in detail they would find a history of single moms, absent or unidentified fathers, drug abuse, arrests, jail, and welfare dependency dating back to LBJ’s failed War On Poverty

Once again a horrendous and outrageous hate crime....though not likely to be charged with a hate crime....very few of them are.

If he knew he was black when he stopped to help, there's a Darwinian principle involved.

I still stop for women and old people; I usually just hand them my cell phone through their car window and let them call their own people if they don't have one, and maybe wait for them to show up if it's a bad part of town. I hardly see anybody stranded on the side of the road any more around here, though, since nearly everybody has mobile phones and wifi tablets these days, and wreckers are only minutes away.

and another upstanding citizen, that will be honored by the scum demonRATS

I never stop for anyone.

Besides everyone has a cell phone these days so it's not like they can't call for help if they really need it.

There was no real flat tire. It was a fake out. They were always predators looking for someone to beat up.

On one of my trips to Arizona a judge friend told me to never stop. No matter how dire the scene appears to be, do not stop. If there is a child bleeding along side of the road, do not stop. Go to a place of safety and notify the authorities. Staged accidents and disabled cars are set up all the time. They are looking for someone to rob, to beat or even to kill.

That doesn't do a single thing to negate the whole "good samaritan" thing.

I can't believe they let him get bail. That's disgusting.

But Missouri, huh? Pretty sure the Klan is active down there. Maybe they can hunt this chimpanzee down and string his negro ass up...

That doesn't do a single thing to negate the whole "good samaritan" thing.

I can't believe they let him get bail. That's disgusting.

But Missouri, huh? Pretty sure the Klan is active down there. Maybe they can hunt this ........ down and string his negro ass up...
Why don't YOU do it, tough guy?

Forum List

Back