This item most likely will not make

the so called news. But if the reverse happened we would hear all about it.
It's all over the local news. Looks like the relevant authorities are on it. Wish your just and righteous outrage was equal when things like this happen to a Planned Parenthood location.
The mission of PP and Compass Health Care are almost identical. One is just a Pro Life organization.

It's all over the local news. Looks like the relevant authorities are on it. Wish your just and righteous outrage was equal when things like this happen to a Planned Parenthood location.
The mission of PP and Compass Health Care are almost identical. One is just a Pro Life organization.
This is hilarious. Thank you for the laugh.

I mean it. I really needed a laugh that big and loud.

This is hilarious. Thank you for the laugh.

I mean it. I really needed a laugh that big and loud.
A laugh. OK, you've just confirmed for me that you're a partisan hack. Not that I needed any convincing.
You see, this is why you don't pay attention to Alt-Right media. Or in the NR's case, Alt-Right Lite (half the calories of real alt-right...a wanna be..like Fox).

Here you go. Forward to 1:20 where the director explains what his facility does.

Again, some outrage when this happens to a PP facility would go a long way to being consistent. :)

A laugh. OK, you've just confirmed for me that you're a partisan hack. Not that I needed any convincing.
You see, this is why you don't pay attention to Alt-Right media. Or in the NR's case, Alt-Right Lite (half the calories of real alt-right...a wanna be..like Fox).

Here you go. Forward to 1:20 where the director explains what his facility does.

Again, some outrage when this happens to a PP facility would go a long way to being consistent. :)
Sorry. You don't get your validation from me. I think Planned Parenthood needs to be shut down.

Nice try, but no trophy for you.

Sorry. You don't get your validation from me. I think Planned Parenthood needs to be shut down.

Nice try, but no trophy for you.
I could care less. PP offers the same basic services as Compass does. In some parts of the country, offices like these are all women have for health related services.

Forum List

Back