This judge should be tried and hanged for treason.

So a little liberal judge in California can declare what a national emergency is for the entire United States?

Judge blocks Trump from using billions in military funds for border wall

A federal judge on Friday issued a ruling blocking the Trump administration from tapping billions of dollars in military funds to construct a wall on the United States's southern border.

U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam issued the permanent injunction in a California federal court, after initially ruling last month to temporarily halt the administration's use of military funds for the border wall.

It’s not a national emergency.

To the president of the United States it is...

Illegal aliens cost the taxpayers 130 billion each year.

Don't bother to post a link. You don't have one.

Yeah illegals don't use our ERs ...

So, your problem is that Illegals get free health care at ER's, yet, you are thoroughly disgusted that ACA forced you to pay a penalty or buy insurance, because you had no insurance, and now that you don't have to have insurance, OR pay a penalty, YOU will get free care at ERs.

Talk about hypocrisy, you win the prize.

I would be a hypocrite if I went to the ER and didn't pay, No?

For the millionth time I haven't been to a quack in like 40 years unless you count mandatory physicals for work that they pay for.

So a little liberal judge in California can declare what a national emergency is for the entire United States?

A federal judge on Friday issued a ruling blocking the Trump administration from tapping billions of dollars in military funds to construct a wall on the United States's southern border.

U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam issued the permanent injunction in a California federal court, after initially ruling last month to temporarily halt the administration's use of military funds for the border wall.

Okay, just to the president it is an national emergency.

Most of the rest of us know better.

Yeah, nothing says treason like stopping an unconstitutional power grab.
Like Obamacare

I would of said that, but it goes over the heads of the young ones here and am tired of it.

Like Obamacare

Unfortunately, you were not on the short list for Supreme court justice, and the those who made it to that level disagreed with you.

Well good thing your not president then, I would be waking up to people speaking Russian on the morning news.

Like Obamacare

I would of said that, but it goes over the heads of the young ones here and am tired of it.

The PPACA was ruled unconstitutional?

When? That might be the reason most young people don’t pay attention to you.

Like Obamacare

Unfortunately, you were not on the short list for Supreme court justice, and the those who made it to that level disagreed with you.

The ones that called it a tax? A tax that originated in the Senate?

So, your problem is that Illegals get free health care at ER's, yet, you are thoroughly disgusted that ACA forced you to pay a penalty or buy insurance, because you had no insurance, and now that you don't have to have insurance, OR pay a penalty, YOU will get free care at ERs.

For the millionth time I haven't been to a quack in like 40 years unless you count mandatory physicals for work that they pay for.

Right, and you do not pay for insurance, and when you get cancer, or heart disease, I am sure that you have left instructions to your family not to take you to ER because you would rather die that to use medical facilities for which you have never contributed.

Like Obamacare

The Obama care that he changed it alone like 50 times that one?

Like Obamacare

Sorry, Bear, but you didn't make the short list, either. let me know when you are confirmed for SC justice, though. Then, your legal opinion would be worth a fart in the wind.

Well good thing your not president then, I would be waking up to people speaking Russian on the morning news.

Don’t let Donny grifter know you don’t adore Putin.

Like Obamacare

The Obama care that he changed it alone like 50 times that one?

Other than Donny grifter, who has changed it?

Right, and you do not pay for insurance, and when you get cancer, or heart disease, I am sure that you have left instructions to your family not to take you to ER because you would rather die that to use medical facilities for which you have never contributed.

So now you have a crystal ball?

I am a conservative Pollack/kraut American as tough as they come, I never get sick, if I have a cut, super glue and fishing line.

I am a conservative Pollack/kraut American as tough as they come, I never get sick, if I have a cut, super glue and fishing line.

And I am a retired health insurance underwriter and insurance executive, and your odds for contracting cancer or heart disease in your lifetime in 76%, given your age of about 51 years old. Your odds of incurring over $100,000 in health care during the rest of your life in 87%. It would be greater, but for the possibility that you will drop dead without warning, which is about 9%. But don't worry about it, because those of us who have carried health insurance all of our lives have been taking up the slack for freeloaders like you.

And I am a retired health insurance underwriter and insurance executive, and your odds for contracting cancer or heart disease in your lifetime in 76%, given your age of about 51 years old. Your odds of incurring over $100,000 in health care during the rest of your life in 87%. It would be greater, but for the possibility that you will drop dead without warning, which is about 9%. But don't worry about it, because those of us who have carried health insurance all of our lives have been taking up the slack for freeloaders like you.

I am 54 years old I know my 1st wife, my cousin and two friends all dropped dead, another Friend was murdered so no health Care or social security was paid out...So......

The judge committed no treason and should not be hung. If anyone should be hung it is you. You think that you determine what is right for America? You think this is a two bit dictatorship where you can execute your political enemies. You are so wrong as voters do not agree with you. They do not agree on building a wall and they oppose a national emergency.

The fact is that it is quite logical to make the injunction permanent. Since Trump plans on building now, it should be halted to ensure it is abjugated before building begins.
More then the judge. The family also. Completely exterminated. When the time comes it will be done. There will be hunt downs on these azzes. The dictators put into power will give the peasants who are much more poorer a relief valve for their lot in life helped to be caused by them. We see and hear them everyday....just to start...And we don't have to do a damn thing..

You are a cuckoo.

Like Obamacare

Sorry, Bear, but you didn't make the short list, either. let me know when you are confirmed for SC justice, though. Then, your legal opinion would be worth a fart in the wind.

It's not an opinion it's a fact, they were swayed by an entitlement like the dream act once you let the cat out of the bag it's hard to undo, the democrats know this, you know this, I know this.

Like Obamacare

It's not an opinion it's a fact, they were swayed by an entitlement like the dream act once you let the cat out of the bag it's hard to undo, the democrats know this, you know this, I know this.

Good public policy is not the same as entitlement.

Entitlement is what white trump voters want.

Forum List

Back