THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

A 6'3", 165 lb child, tatted and hoodied up, sporting a grill and who calls himself "no limit nigga".

That's a pretty scary child. Especially if he's on top of you smashing your head on the ground.

Trayvon Martim, the VICTIM, has gone from 140 to 165lbs since death. THAT shows where the bias is, pro shooter.

He went from being that innocent little kid to being what he really was, too, once some blinders were taken off.

How do we know what he actually weighed again?

The racist lynchers were claiming he weighed in at 140 lbs and was 6' tops originally....

And claiming that Zimmerman outweighed him by 100 lbs.

I think the new weight came from his football record..

Do you have a point? You won't find that I've mischaracterized him anywhere.

But I can point to you mischaracterizing the precious child...

You don't think he was precious to someone? Every child is precious.

You are the one going on about tats and grills and hoodies. (Frankly, I think these are rather silly fashions, but heck, I've seen so many in my time I barely notice anymore.)

Did he have tats?

Yup.

Did he wear a hoodie?

Yup.

Did he sport a grill?

Yup.

Did he call himself "No limit nigga"?

Yup.

Damn. I guess commenting on this makes me racist.

Who started those trends?

Trayvon's weight?

I dunno.

But the police report indicates 160.

6a00d83451b4ba69e2016303574e44970d-580wi

See: http://phoebe53.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/trayvon-martin-shooting-death-initial-police-reports/

The State Attourney has just announced that she will not be presenting the case before a Grand Jury.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but, I still don't think it looks good for the lynch mob.

I disagree--She will be bringing charges against Zimmerman--it just won't be 1st degree murder charges. There's just way too much to ignore in this case.

Zimmerman during his 9/11 call is told not to follow--and remarks that Martin is running away from him toward the back entrance. Now to believe Zimmerman--you would have to believe that Martin decided to turn around and ran back toward Zimmerman to confront him. Zimmerman also stated in the 9/11 call that "they always get away." --showing his intent.

Furthermore 2 voice analysis' state that the man screaming was not Zimmerman in the 2nd 9/11 call from the woman. What the special prosecutor has been doing is a time-line of where Zimmerman was at and what time--and they are going to pursue this case. If they can prove that the man screaming help was Martin--they will pursue 2nd degree murder or manslaughter charges.

I do not believe this was a racial incident though. I think any kid (white--asian--hispanic) with a hoodie on-- would have met the same fate with Zimmerman that night--regardless of color.

I tend to agree. Though the victim MIGHT have been the aggressor.

From the wording. Corey left the door open about whether she would prosecute even without a grand jury.
Right.

She can still proceed to trial with charges. And, no doubt that is exactly what she will do.

She didn't want to risk a grand jury not finding charges.

The media has spoken and attorneys profit.

Good point. I've been trying to understand why she is waiting. If she has a case, why is she waiting and why isn't Zimmerman arrested? You make a good argument for why she didn't go to the GJ, but if she has a case, what is the hold up I wonder?

One wonders. The most likely explanation, is that she wants to be absolutely sure that the investigation is complete and has been as thorough as possible, before making a decision. If she were ready to indict, as of now, she'd have likely taken advantage of the political cover afforded by presenting the case to the Grand Jury; it's easy enough to get a true bill from a Grand Jury, with simple probable cause, let alone probative evidence. This says to me, that she's making sure every "t" is crossed, and every "i' dotted, before rendering a decision that will make a lot of people VERY angry and unhappy, either way. Given the way that Florida law is written, I'd be careful as a prosecutor too, because the letter of the law seems to put a heavy burden of proof of probable cause on a prosecutor, before he/she can even charge someone in a self defense case. A lot of people here either do not understand what the Florida law actually says, or don't like what it says, but that is the law that will apply in this case.

Right.

She can still proceed to trial with charges. And, no doubt that is exactly what she will do.

She didn't want to risk a grand jury not finding charges.

The media has spoken and attorneys profit.

Good point. I've been trying to understand why she is waiting. If she has a case, why is she waiting and why isn't Zimmerman arrested? You make a good argument for why she didn't go to the GJ, but if she has a case, what is the hold up I wonder?

One wonders. The most likely explanation, is that she wants to be absolutely sure that the investigation is complete and has been as thorough as possible, before making a decision. If she were ready to indict, as of now, she'd have likely taken advantage of the political cover afforded by presenting the case to the Grand Jury; it's easy enough to get a true bill from a Grand Jury, with simple probable cause, let alone probative evidence. This says to me, that she's making sure every "t" is crossed, and every "i' dotted, before rendering a decision that will make a lot of people VERY angry and unhappy, either way. Given the way that Florida law is written, I'd be careful as a prosecutor too, because the letter of the law seems to put a heavy burden of proof of probable cause on a prosecutor, before he/she can even charge someone in a self defense case. A lot of people here either do not understand what the Florida law actually says, or don't like what it says, but that is the law that will apply in this case.

You've already decided it was SELF DEFENSE! The pro killer mindset is astonishing.

You've already decided it was SELF DEFENSE! The pro killer mindset is astonishing.

Its not "pro-killer." That phrase kind of tips the fact that YOU have made up your own mind, and very prematurely at that.

There actually IS legitimate room to harbor some doubt here, PARTICULARLY where we are presently still in the dark on so much of the needed information.

The Olympic Centennial Park bomber who was identified by NBC ( a guy named Eric Rudolph)

turned out NOT to have been the Olympic Centennial Park bomber.

With that kind of fairly important object lesson in mind, ask the question:

WHAT IF Zimmerman really is innocent?

Yeah, he shot Trayvon and Trayvon died as a result of that, and yeah, Trayvon's death is a tragedy. But what if it was actually (as well as legally) justified?

What IF Zimmerman actually IS innocent?

Trayvon's weight?

I dunno.

See: Trayvon Martin shooting death — initial police reports « Phoebe's Detention Room

That would be an estimate, since (apparently) Martin wasn't carrying any ID. The same report gives Zimmerman's height at 5''9" (from his DL?) but lists no weight. The surveillance video at the SDP would indicate that Zimmerman certainly weighs less than the 250 claimed; if I had to guess, I'd say 180-190, at most, and likely less; (though he could have been considerably heavier years back-who knows, but the face in the old photo looks far more like a man of that height who weighed well over 200). I suspect the weight disparity between the two is far, far less than the 100 lbs. or more often claimed here, but I'm sure that will all come out at the appropriate time. I will say that someone 6' tall weighing 160 is not a "child" in terms of size. That's nearly 30 lbs. over the minimum weight for that height (132) to meet the enlistment standards of the U.S. Marine Corps.

Zimmerman was a cowboy who exercised vigilante justice thanks to that lame Florida law.

We'll know when the prosecutor makes her decision. It is a controversial law, to put it mildly.

How is the law controversial? It's pretty simple. All it says is that if threatened by bodily harm, I do not have to run away first.

Nope. He killed the kid. But whether or not it was "murder" is the question, not the premise. You're simply and entirely wrong on that.

And there's no reason to stand up and tell a jury anything. (A) he might never get arrested or charged and (b) if he did get indicted and tried, he'd still have ZERO obligation to say or prove ANYTHING.

And you have NO idea whether or not there WAS a "real" investigation. The interest of JUSTICE may very well have already been served and continue to be served by NO prosecution at all.

Big huge thug with gun kills skinny kid with bag of candy... nope, sorry, most sensible people call that murder.

He will stand before a jury. It's just a question of whether it will be a state jury or a federal one.

Joe, you are a fucking idiot. The Romper Room is that way ======>

If yiou hurry, maybe you can still get some milk and cookies.

Its not "pro-killer." That phrase kind of tips the fact that YOU have made up your own mind, and very prematurely at that.

There actually IS legitimate room to harbor some doubt here, PARTICULARLY where we are presently still in the dark on so much of the needed information.

The Olympic Centennial Park bomber who was identified by NBC ( a guy named Eric Rudolph)

turned out NOT to have been the Olympic Centennial Park bomber.

With that kind of fairly important object lesson in mind, ask the question:

WHAT IF Zimmerman really is innocent?

Yeah, he shot Trayvon and Trayvon died as a result of that, and yeah, Trayvon's death is a tragedy. But what if it was actually (as well as legally) justified?

What IF Zimmerman actually IS innocent?

Racist! The only way Zimmerman could be innocent, you racist, is if the police are rife with corruption, Zimmerman's magistrate father put a call in to the chief, and the DA took a bribe!

Don't you know anything? Your racist defense of this vile racist baby killer is astonishing!

The State Attourney has just announced that she will not be presenting the case before a Grand Jury.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but, I still don't think it looks good for the lynch mob.

I disagree--She will be bringing charges against Zimmerman--it just won't be 1st degree murder charges. There's just way too much to ignore in this case.

Zimmerman during his 9/11 call is told not to follow--and remarks that Martin is running away from him toward the back entrance. Now to believe Zimmerman--you would have to believe that Martin decided to turn around and ran back toward Zimmerman to confront him. Zimmerman also stated in the 9/11 call that "they always get away." --showing his intent.

Furthermore 2 voice analysis' state that the man screaming was not Zimmerman in the 2nd 9/11 call from the woman. What the special prosecutor has been doing is a time-line of where Zimmerman was at and what time--and they are going to pursue this case. If they can prove that the man screaming help was Martin--they will pursue 2nd degree murder or manslaughter charges.

I do not believe this was a racial incident though. I think any kid (white--asian--hispanic) with a hoodie on-- would have met the same fate with Zimmerman that night--regardless of color.

Wow! Your info is old as the hills, and almost 100% wrong. Thanks for playing.

Trayvon's weight?

I dunno.

See: Trayvon Martin shooting death — initial police reports « Phoebe's Detention Room

That would be an estimate, since (apparently) Martin wasn't carrying any ID. The same report gives Zimmerman's height at 5''9" (from his DL?) but lists no weight. The surveillance video at the SDP would indicate that Zimmerman certainly weighs less than the 250 claimed; if I had to guess, I'd say 180-190, at most, and likely less; (though he could have been considerably heavier years back-who knows, but the face in the old photo looks far more like a man of that height who weighed well over 200). I suspect the weight disparity between the two is far, far less than the 100 lbs. or more often claimed here, but I'm sure that will all come out at the appropriate time. I will say that someone 6' tall weighing 160 is not a "child" in terms of size. That's nearly 30 lbs. over the minimum weight for that height (132) to meet the enlistment standards of the U.S. Marine Corps.

And the guy in the police video, if he's 5'9", didn't look anything like 180 lbs to me.

Though of course it's nearly impossible to tell anything from that video. He didn't look buff and he didn't look stout to me. Even in a jacket.

Killer? He's a killer? How do you know that?

Something else the lynch mob missed for a couple of weeks ago:

Zimmerman's lawyer said that "Stand Your Ground" doesn't apply in this case.

Now, if you know something about this case, you can find that a very telling statement.

Something else the lynch mob missed for a couple of weeks ago:

Zimmerman's lawyer said that "Stand Your Ground" doesn't apply in this case.

Now, if you know something about this case, you can find that a very telling statement.

And the police chief said they couldn't charge him due to "Stand Your Ground".

Study the topic.

Killer? He's a killer? How do you know that?
Uh, Pred, he admits killing Trayvon Martin; you were not aware of that? :doubt:

Generally it means there is no evidence.... in other words.... he's innocent.

Wrong as usual.

It usually means there is sufficient evidence to decide whether or not to go to trial.

And, in case you hadn't noticed, he's not innocent. That is one of known FACTS of the case - that he did shoot Trayvon.

Why are the rabid rw's so against this man being tried for his crime?

If no crime was committed, why are the fascist pigs so committed to throwing him in jail?

Oh wait..they're fascist pigs. Never mind.

Forum List

Back