THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

They have not released a coroner report yet. The police on scene just guessed out in the dark & rain.

Unless you're skull is full of shit, you know you can safely bet that all the evidence from the examination of the African's body will support Zimmerman. Apparently, no details about he body have been leaked by investigators (other than a few comments from the stupid African coroner). E.g. The angle of the bullet will be consistent with the African being on Zimmerman, pounding him. Toxicology will show the African was on drugs.

In fact, I'm sure this monumental effort to find evidence against Zimmerman has turned up mountains of evidence of what a piece of shit Trayvon is. But, the police don't discuss evidence with the public.

They have not released a coroner report yet. The police on scene just guessed out in the dark & rain.

Unless you're skull is full of shit, you know you can safely bet that all the evidence from the examination of the African's body will support Zimmerman. Apparently, no details about he body have been leaked by investigators (other than a few comments from the stupid African coroner). E.g. The angle of the bullet will be consistent with the African being on Zimmerman, pounding him. Toxicology will show the African was on drugs.

In fact, I'm sure this monumental effort to find evidence against Zimmerman has turned up mountains of evidence of what a piece of shit Trayvon is. But, the police don't discuss evidence with the public.

Seriously, why don't you wander off back to StormFront... I hear their village is missing a bunch of idiots.

if no crime was committed, why are the fascist pigs so committed to throwing him in jail?

Oh wait..they're fascist pigs. Never mind.

he recklessly created an unnecessary potential deadly situation by several of his actions..he most definitely appears to liable for a death in a wrongful death case ...at minimum

You know this..how?

Were you there??? You must step forward and provide your testimony! Quick before he gets away!

The autopsy results haven't been released yet...but the coroner did make a statement.

But I think the most recent weight concensus arose from either the police report or his football records.

Really, who cares? It's just as suspect as everything else at this point. The truth is...we have no way of knowing.

But don't let that stop you from drawing insane conclusions about what has been *proven* and what *happened* and who did what...

Under Florida law, a grand jury is needed for First Degree Murder only. Even if Zimmerman is guilty of murder, it wouldn't be first degree.

Also, grand jury's are often used to whitewash a crime, the prosecutor can say," I took it before the grand jury but they decided blah blah blah."

By dismissing the Grand Jury, the special prosecutor is taking all the responsibility, leaving no political out.

This development is sooooo far from what people are reading it to be, it's just plain sad to see so few people who understand how are system actually works and yet are willing to make such definitive statements and throw insults when people don't agree with their horribly ignorant points of view.

I been predicting this all along. If there was any tiny bit of evidence, he would have been arrested when the media turned it into a race thing. Now just wait for the natives to riot.

Well, aren't you the clever one? Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Stuff it Bitch. No wonder half the people on this board think you are a **** because you are.
Define **** :confused:

The decision not to take the case to the grand jury does not mean that the case will not be prosecuted, far from it. The only thing it says for sure is that Zimmerman will not be charged with first degree murder. Mike Schneider of the Associated Press wrote a very enlightening article explaining why the case is not going to the grand jury. Schnieder observed:

“That prosecutor, Angela Corey, said her decision had no bearing on whether she would file charges against George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who has said he shot the unarmed black teen in self-defense. Corey could still decide to charge him with a serious felony such as manslaughter, which can carry a lengthy prison sentence if he is convicted....

“Corey has long had a reputation for not using grand juries if it wasn't necessary. In Florida, only first-degree murder cases require the use of grand juries”

Schneider explained how prosecutors sometimes avoid grand juries because such groups are often unpredictable. If a prosecutor feels she has enough evidence to go to trial, she doesn't want to risk taking the case to a grand jury. Mike Schneider's entire article can be found at the following link:

The Associated Press: Trayvon Martin death won't go to Fla. grand jury

Leslie Coursey of TV 47 Action News interviewed Harry Shorstein who had been local State Attorney in Jacksonville, Florida, for over 20 years. According to Coursey:

“He said, 'In fairness to Ms. Corey, there is no need for a grand jury unless she's seeking an indictment for murder in the first degree.'

“So in George Zimmerman's case, he can't be charged with the first degree murder of Trayvon Martin. but it doesn't mean he's off the hook just yet. Shorstein said, 'From second degree murder on down, the prosecutor or one of his or her assistants can charge you just based on information, sworn information, from law enforcement or from another source.'

“Shorstein says he rarely used a grand jury, unless he had to. He says sometimes prosecutors hide behind them, 'To be able to look at the media and say, well I didn't do it, the grand jury did.'”

Leslie Coursey's entire article can be found at the following link:

What is a grand jury?|ActionNewsJax.com | Jacksonville News, Weather, Sports | WTEV-TV

I don't know whether charges will be brought against Zimmerman, but one thing is for sure: the fact that Corey has not presented the case to a grand jury means nothing more than she is convinced there is no enough evidence to support a charge of first degree murder. Further, by not going to the grand jury she remains in total control regarding other charges against Zimmerman, including a possible second degree murder or manslaughter charge. Bottom line: no first degree murder charge, but other charges are possible. Now you fine folks are free to speculate to your hearts' content.

I been predicting this all along. If there was any tiny bit of evidence, he would have been arrested when the media turned it into a race thing. Now just wait for the natives to riot.

Well, aren't you the clever one? Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

Stuff it Bitch. No wonder half the people on this board think you are a **** because you are.

Shut the fuck up.

The decision not to take the case to the grand jury does not mean that the case will not be prosecuted, far from it. The only thing it says for sure is that Zimmerman will not be charged with first degree murder. Mike Schneider of the Associated Press wrote a very enlightening article explaining why the case is not going to the grand jury. Schnieder observed:

“That prosecutor, Angela Corey, said her decision had no bearing on whether she would file charges against George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer who has said he shot the unarmed black teen in self-defense. Corey could still decide to charge him with a serious felony such as manslaughter, which can carry a lengthy prison sentence if he is convicted....

“Corey has long had a reputation for not using grand juries if it wasn't necessary. In Florida, only first-degree murder cases require the use of grand juries”

Schneider explained how prosecutors sometimes avoid grand juries because such groups are often unpredictable. If a prosecutor feels she has enough evidence to go to trial, she doesn't want to risk taking the case to a grand jury. Mike Schneider's entire article can be found at the following link:

Leslie Coursey of TV 47 Action News interviewed Harry Shorstein who had been local State Attorney in Jacksonville, Florida, for over 20 years. According to Coursey:

“He said, 'In fairness to Ms. Corey, there is no need for a grand jury unless she's seeking an indictment for murder in the first degree.'

“So in George Zimmerman's case, he can't be charged with the first degree murder of Trayvon Martin. but it doesn't mean he's off the hook just yet. Shorstein said, 'From second degree murder on down, the prosecutor or one of his or her assistants can charge you just based on information, sworn information, from law enforcement or from another source.'

“Shorstein says he rarely used a grand jury, unless he had to. He says sometimes prosecutors hide behind them, 'To be able to look at the media and say, well I didn't do it, the grand jury did.'”

What is a grand jury?|ActionNewsJax.com | Jacksonville News, Weather, Sports | WTEV-TV

I don't know whether charges will be brought against Zimmerman, but one thing is for sure: the fact that Corey has not presented the case to a grand jury means nothing more than she is convinced there is no enough evidence to support a charge of first degree murder. Further, by not going to the grand jury she remains in total control regarding other charges against Zimmerman, including a possible second degree murder or manslaughter charge. Bottom line: no first degree murder charge, but other charges are possible. Now you fine folks are free to speculate to your hearts' content.

It would never have been a first degree charge. It's clear from Zimmermans own 911 call that IF Martins death could be considered a murder under the law, that is is not premeditated.

It coud mean that after investigation there isn't enough evidence that a grand jury could be trusted to come to the predetermined outcome. Now she has to figure out how to phony up a case strong enough to overcome Zimmerman's immunity.

That is a possibility.

One thing is for sure, a football player over 6' weighs more than 165-lbs. My bet is Martin was 190-lbs. Zimmerman did not look that big & his lawyer he was under 200-lbs. I guarantee Martin & Zimmerman weights were not more than 20-lbs apart.

Muscle is heavier than fat & football players have more muscles than your average person has muscle & fat. Football players are always calculated as overweight on the (BMI) Body Mass Index. A perfect BMI for a 6'-2" male is 190-lbs. So a football player of that height weighs at least that.
why guess? THE POLICE REPORT states martin was 6.0 feet, and 160 lbs, not 165 lbs, not 175 lbs and not 190 lbs.....and not 6'2'' and not 6'3''

why lie about it or why state things that simply are not true?

Police do not have a weight scale. Looking at Martins pictures my first guess is 180-lbs. If Martin is 6'-0" the BMI suggest he is 180-lbs. If he is 6'-2" it would be 190-lbs.

Trayvon Martin (on the right) is big enough to beat up, do major bodily harm or kill the other 13 people in this photo with him. According to the FBI criminal data 17 year old males are the most violent killers of any other age group.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-group-pic.jpg

Last edited:
Something else the lynch mob missed for a couple of weeks ago:

Zimmerman's lawyer said that "Stand Your Ground" doesn't apply in this case.

Now, if you know something about this case, you can find that a very telling statement.

And the police chief said they couldn't charge him due to "Stand Your Ground".

Study the topic.

Doesn't matter in court. If the defense isn't claiming protection under "Stand your Ground" then it doesn't enter into it does it?

Study the topic.

Under Florida law, a grand jury is needed for First Degree Murder only. Even if Zimmerman is guilty of murder, it wouldn't be first degree.

Also, grand jury's are often used to whitewash a crime, the prosecutor can say," I took it before the grand jury but they decided blah blah blah."

By dismissing the Grand Jury, the special prosecutor is taking all the responsibility, leaving no political out.

This development is sooooo far from what people are reading it to be, it's just plain sad to see so few people who understand how are system actually works and yet are willing to make such definitive statements and throw insults when people don't agree with their horribly ignorant points of view.

It could be far from what I'm reading into it. I stated as such from the beginning. The purpose of me starting this tread was to discuss the implications of the decision. Since NONE of us know all the facts in the case, then we can only speculate. The answer to EVERYONE's interpretation is "You don't know for sure".

And dude, YOU don't know that for sure. I might be exactly as I have speculated.

I live in Florida, and I have a CWP. I am well aware of the laws. I have not been basing my speculations about this case solely on the fact that she isn't taking this to the GJ. It is simply another piece of the puzzle. When I put the pieces together, it appears that there isn't enough to charge Zimmerman with a crime. Of course I know I don't have all of the information and I might be wrong.

I noticed, Peach; various sources have given Martin's height as anything from 6' to 6'3", and weight from 140 to 165. I The autopsy report will be the final word on his exact Height and weight.

One thing is for sure, a football player over 6' weighs more than 165-lbs. My bet is Martin was 190-lbs. Zimmerman did not look that big & his lawyer he was under 200-lbs. I guarantee Martin & Zimmerman weights were not more than 20-lbs apart.

Muscle is heavier than fat & football players have more muscles than your average person has muscle & fat. Football players are always calculated as overweight on the (BMI) Body Mass Index. A perfect BMI for a 6'-2" male is 190-lbs. So a football player of that height weighs at least that.
why guess? THE POLICE REPORT states martin was 6.0 feet, and 160 lbs, not 165 lbs, not 175 lbs and not 190 lbs.....and not 6'2'' and not 6'3''

why lie about it or why state things that simply are not true?
KM just proved that Martin was underweight for his size. Not to mention that he'd played football as a younger child and was not a football player in high school.

KM just proved that Martin was underweight for his size. Not to mention that he'd played football as a younger child and was not a football player in high school.

He was not under weight if he weighed 145-lbs. According to the BMI the perfect range for a 6'-0" person is 145-lbs to 180-lbs & for a 6'-2" is 155-lbs to 190-lbs. I claim that football players like him fall into the high side of the range or over. Zimmerman had no size advantage over Martin.

Trayvon Martin (on the right) is big enough to beat up, do major bodily harm or kill the other 13 people in this photo with him. According to the FBI criminal data 17 year old males are the most violent killers of any other age group.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-group-pic.jpg

Forum List

Back