THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

KM just proved that Martin was underweight for his size. Not to mention that he'd played football as a younger child and was not a football player in high school.

He was not under weight if he weighed 145-lbs. According to the BMI the perfect range for a 6'-0" person is 145-lbs to 180-lbs & for a 6'-2" is 155-lbs to 190-lbs. I claim that football players like him fall into the high side of the range or over. Zimmerman had no size advantage over Martin.

Trayvon Martin (on the right) is big enough to beat up, do major bodily harm or kill the other 13 people in this photo with him. According to the FBI criminal data 17 year old males are the most violent killers of any other age group.

trayvon-martin-family-photos-group-pic.jpg

That isn't true. According to FBI statistics, arrests for violent crimes are higher in the eighteen plus category.
Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2009

Not that it matters. Just because you see a teen and think "violent offender" doesn't make it so.

Did he have tats?

Yup.

Did he wear a hoodie?

Yup.

Did he sport a grill?

Yup.

Did he call himself "No limit nigga"?

Yup.

Damn. I guess commenting on this makes me racist.

Who started those trends?

I couldn't tell you. Probably people with no taste. But I'm old enough to remember Disco...

so you think he deserved to die because he was a "victim of fashion"? That's um.... harsh.

(Oh, I'm openly mocking you now.)

How is the law controversial? It's pretty simple. All it says is that if threatened by bodily harm, I do not have to run away first.

I doubt Zimmerman had a choice to run, after his life was put in danger. Only someone with a skull full of shit could think that Zimmerman could have outran Trayvon.

Anyway, this is what the law was made for, making self-defense claims against attackers easier, even if the politicians who passed the law are too cowardly to take Zimmerman's side.

Zimmerman's life in danger? He left his vehicle with a 9mm! C'mon.

How could Zimmerman know that Martin wasn't carrying a gun too?? He couldn't...

I doubt Zimmerman had a choice to run, after his life was put in danger. Only someone with a skull full of shit could think that Zimmerman could have outran Trayvon.

Anyway, this is what the law was made for, making self-defense claims against attackers easier, even if the politicians who passed the law are too cowardly to take Zimmerman's side.

If he thought this kid was carrying a gun, he should have listened to the instruction to "stand down".

If he thought this kid was carrying a gun, he should have listened to the instruction to "stand down".

What is it with you? Is it willful stupidity? Are you an idiot on purpose? He wasn't told to stand down dumbass.

A police car in Sanford was shot up yesterday, that indicates BAD NEWS.

There was no instruction to stand down, you're a lying sack of shit to continue to spread that lie when you know for a fact it's a lie.

Particularly given the current tensions.

And one of the first things he said in the 911 call was that the kid was staring him down, walking towards him, and that he had something in his waistband. He sounded scared.

thanks for doing your part to stir things up, Peach.

Not try to stir things up kg, it appears some are acting lawless because of the Court's recent announcement. I hope it is unrelated, but it may be a bad sign.

Did he have tats?

Yup.

Did he wear a hoodie?

Yup.

Did he sport a grill?

Yup.

Did he call himself "No limit nigga"?

Yup.

Damn. I guess commenting on this makes me racist.

Who started those trends?

I couldn't tell you. Probably people with no taste. But I'm old enough to remember Disco...

so you think he deserved to die because he was a "victim of fashion"? That's um.... harsh.

(Oh, I'm openly mocking you now.)

Was disco a fashion that originated with gang members? Were satin pants used to intimidate others and show your allegience with other criminals?

No, I don't believe so. I'm openly mocking you now. And showing you up as the dishonest, racist lynch mob member you are.

A 6'3", 165 lb child, tatted and hoodied up, sporting a grill and who calls himself "no limit nigga".

That's a pretty scary child. Especially if he's on top of you smashing your head on the ground.

Trayvon Martim, the VICTIM, has gone from 140 to 165lbs since death. THAT shows where the bias is, pro shooter.

He went from being that innocent little kid to being what he really was, too, once some blinders were taken off.

How do we know what he actually weighed again?

Police report says 6', 160 lb. IMO, that's a guestimate by the officer on scene. I think it's possible the officer guessed high on the weight, considering how Martin was dressed, and probably a bit low on the height.

If these numbers were from the autopsy, they would have been more precise.

Not try to stir things up kg, it appears some are acting lawless because of the Court's recent announcement. I hope it is unrelated, but it may be a bad sign.

They are behaving as a good mob does. Thanks to you and people like you spreading lies and encouraging a lynching.

There will be someone dead before it's over. And for that you can take a bow.

I noticed, Peach; various sources have given Martin's height as anything from 6' to 6'3", and weight from 140 to 165. I The autopsy report will be the final word on his exact Height and weight.

One thing is for sure, a football player over 6' weighs more than 165-lbs.

Those photos of him in football uniforms were from a community youth football league with specific weight classes, so there is no way to know what level he was playing at the time. I've seen no reports that he played for his high school team. I do know that in all photos I've seen of him, he is of slender build.

They are behaving as a good mob does. Thanks to you and people like you spreading lies and encouraging a lynching.

There will be someone dead before it's over. And for that you can take a bow.

ME? I'm for the SP finishing her review.

I noticed, Peach; various sources have given Martin's height as anything from 6' to 6'3", and weight from 140 to 165. I The autopsy report will be the final word on his exact Height and weight.

One thing is for sure, a football player over 6' weighs more than 165-lbs.

Those photos of him in football uniforms were from a community youth football league with specific weight classes, so there is no way to know what level he was playing at the time. I've seen no reports that he played for his high school team. I do know that in all photos I've seen of him, he is of slender build.
Correct. He played for the Optimists Football team at 14.

Did not play after that.

He did work the concession stand on the weekends for the non-profit charity group later though.

There was no instruction to stand down, you're a lying sack of shit to continue to spread that lie when you know for a fact it's a lie.

Particularly given the current tensions.

Zimmerman is the one stirring up all the tension by staying in hiding after he killed that kid and let him die on the street alone.

You all defending him and continuing the lies are also a part of the tension. The protests have been peaceful but you're so afraid and you are creating problems everyday. There has been nothing but peaceful protest and honest quiestions about why Zimmerman is still on the street.

No answers. They'd better find some.

Forum List

Back