THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

so what does zimmys response of ..OK ...mean in liarability speak ?...this should be intresting

Maybe (just giving you a free helpful hint) it would assist your audience if you'd manage to grunt out a coherent thought.

Which "response" from Zimmerman are you trying to address?

Be specific.

Good boi.

In response to the letter written to Eric Holder by the Zimmerman family because of the threats made, the DOJ says no crime was committed and the wanted poster offering a bounty for George Zimmerman's death is not a solicitation for murder for hiire.

As soon as I get a link I'll post it. I just heard this on the news.

Zimmerman lynch mob meanderings about the alleged events of that night really belong in the conspiracies forum.

using the term "lynch" with respect to someone who hunted down and killed a black kid is offensive.

hasn't anyone told you this, hon?

or is it purposeful?

Nonsense.

The NEW Black Panthers put a BOUNTY out on Zimmerman referencing "dead or alive."

"Lynch" is the right term.

In response to the letter written to Eric Holder by the Zimmerman family because of the threats made, the DOJ says no crime was committed and the wanted poster offering a bounty for George Zimmerman's death is not a solicitation for murder for hiire.

WhAT?

Zimmerman lynch mob meanderings about the alleged events of that night really belong in the conspiracies forum.

using the term "lynch" with respect to someone who hunted down and killed a black kid is offensive.

or is it purposeful?

Nonsense.

The NEW Black Panthers put a BOUNTY out on Zimmerman referencing "dead or alive."

perhaps white people shouldn't decide what should be offensive or not to someone black.

i can tell you the people i know think that's messed up to the nth degree.

the "new black panther" nonsense is a deflection and has nothing whatsoever to do with the legalities of what actually occurred.

no one rational is saying "convict" zimmerman... the outrage is that someone in a positino of power decided not to investigate, charge or hold the slightest inquiry.

i'd think you should be able to follow that.

WhAT?
Ah, you must be referring to this pile of crap from little bowtie biach Tucker Calson's site:

Hate Crimes | Holder | Justice Department | The Daily Caller

or is it purposeful?

Someone needs to issue written instructions about what is and is not 'offensive' in the new US of ObamaNation. Seriously... I can't keep up.

Can't say 'boy', can't say 'lynch', waiting for evidence is 'defending a murderer'.... what else?

Nobody hunted down and killed a black kid.

But there are plenty of people here who propose hunting down zimmerman, without benefit of a trial. They've shut down the police station and already started destroying property in the town where it happened.

Silly me. I thought lynch was just a bad thing in general and refers to any Mob that want's to exact their own pound of flesh driven by Mob mentality. Lynchings have been going on in history since long before we knew that there was a land mass where North America is.

Villagers-with-torches and all that.

Just like riots are bad things. Or, is that race specific, too, now?

or is it purposeful?

Nonsense.

perhaps white people shouldn't decide what should be offensive or not to someone black.

i can tell you the people i know think that's messed up to the nth degree.

the "new black panther" nonsense is a deflection and has nothing whatsoever to do with the legalities of what actually occurred.

no one rational is saying "convict" zimmerman... the outrage is that someone in a positino of power decided not to investigate, charge or hold the slightest inquiry.

i'd think you should be able to follow that.

Or perhaps neither black or white people (or Asians or Hispanics, etc) have any valid say over the use of perfectly appropriate words in the right context.

Politically correct speech, if that's an example, is just so much horse shit.

The autopsy results haven't been released yet...but the coroner did make a statement.

But I think the most recent weight concensus arose from either the police report or his football records.

Really, who cares? It's just as suspect as everything else at this point. The truth is...we have no way of knowing.

But don't let that stop you from drawing insane conclusions about what has been *proven* and what *happened* and who did what...

I can't believe people are still arguing over weight. Neither Zimmerman's nor Martins weight has any bearing on the case.

There was no instruction to stand down, you're a lying sack of shit to continue to spread that lie when you know for a fact it's a lie.

Particularly given the current tensions.

Zimmerman is the one stirring up all the tension by staying in hiding after he killed that kid and let him die on the street alone.

You all defending him and continuing the lies are also a part of the tension. The protests have been peaceful but you're so afraid and you are creating problems everyday. There has been nothing but peaceful protest and honest quiestions about why Zimmerman is still on the street.

No answers. They'd better find some.

There has been allot of misreporting and speculation. There are known and unknowns. Best to stick to the known.

Which is very little.

There was no fucking home invasion. The kid was visiting his father and carrying CANDY home to his little brother.

I never said Martin did anything of the kind. Libs want to eliminate the stand your ground law, which has effects beyond Trayvon Martin. Liberals have always had a serious problem with self defense. Trayvon Martin is not the be and end all.

The Stand Your Ground Law has little or nothing to do with the Incident. Nobody should be required to produce a Permission Slip for Self Defense. The key here, is knowing the Definition of Self Defense. Zimmerman should not have been armed on Neighborhood Watch Patrol, as per Neighborhood Watch Guide Lines. If the Kid attacked Him, the Kid was wrong in doing that, regardless of the reason, if it was not Self Defense on His part. As of now, We still don't know the specifics. At this point, I truly believe all that can be done, is being done in the Investigation.

Zimmerman's lawyer stated a few weeks ago that Stand Your Ground doesn't apply in this case. I suspect what he meant was that this is pure 100% self-defense.

Whoever started the initial fight, forfeits their stand their ground protections, under Florida law.

Even if it's the dead guy?

I'm of the opinion that Trayvon Martin was within the law if he in fact did attack George Zimmerman. Zimmerman chased after Martin and presented a threat to him. That gave Martin Stand Your Ground Protection.

That's what's so nuts about this whole thing.

If those supporting Zimmerman because of Stand Your Ground were REALLY defending Stand Your Ground, then they would also support Martin.

I said this repeatedly a while back that Stand Your Ground could apply to Martin. It depends on who attacked who.

or is it purposeful?

Nobody gives a shit what you find offensive.

Nobody hunted down and killed a black kid.

But there are plenty of people here who propose hunting down zimmerman, without benefit of a trial. They've shut down the police station and already started destroying property in the town where it happened.

The insanity on display from the lynch mob is truly amazing.

or is it purposeful?

Someone needs to issue written instructions about what is and is not 'offensive' in the new US of ObamaNation. Seriously... I can't keep up.

Can't say 'boy', can't say 'lynch', waiting for evidence is 'defending a murderer'.... what else?
You are catching on. We are the only ones who are racist. And we are not allowed to say certain words or we will get charged with a hate crime.

It's not just that you can't use certain code words...

You also can't make certain observations.

It's racist to say that wearing gold grills is thug, for example.

It's racist to say that young men with tats look like goons.

It's racist to say that a kid who peppers his social networking sites with pics of himself flipping off the camera, and who calls himself no limit nigga might be anti social.

It's racist to imply that a boy who is expelled from school for having a bag full of loot and a burglary tool while *exploring* off limit areas of a school and vandalizing it with foul language graffiti might be mistaken for a burglar or a criminal.

It's racist to theorize that a kid who has been suspended from school for drugs and who is observed to be acting strangely might be on drugs.

And it's especially racist to propose that a person has the right to defend himself from a black attacker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back