THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

My boy didn't have any tats until he left my care and protection.

As an adult man, he has his wife's name, a dragon, and some chinese characters tatted where they don't show if he's wearing a long sleeved shirt.

I don't view adult men with tats as goonish, provided they aren't tear drops, or their names, or gang symbols or names.My son was in the service, and is into martial arts. His wife was also in the service and grew up in Hawaii. She has the Hawaiian islands tattooed on her leg, a gecko on her side, and my son's name on her arm.

But 17 year old boys, sporting grills and tats, flipping the bird, getting expelled..yeah, I think that's thug, or at least someone enamored of the culture.

And I think his parents probably are too.

It's all about appearances. They affect those things to intimidate and to be associated with a certain group of anti socials. Then they piss and moan when they are type cast as criminal. Oh well.

Last edited:

As an adult man, he has his wife's name, a dragon, and some chinese characters tatted where they don't show if he's wearing a long sleeved shirt.

I don't view adult men with tats as goonish, provided they aren't tear drops, or their names, or gang symbols or names.My son was in the service, and is into martial arts. His wife was also in the service and grew up in Hawaii. She has the Hawaiian islands tattooed on her leg, a gecko on her side, and my son's name on her arm.

But 17 year old boys, sporting grills and tats, flipping the bird, getting expelled..yeah, I think that's thug, or at least someone enamored of the culture.

It's all about appearances. They affect those things to intimidate and to be associated with a certain group of anti socials. Then they piss and moan when they are type cast as criminal. Oh well.

And if you had seen me at 17 you would have judged me pretty much the same way. As worthy of being shot in the chest.

Instead, I entered the military at 18, served six years and used what little brains I have to make something of myself after.

But if I had met George Zimmerman when I was 17, I'd be dead now, and you would be damning me for my appearance.

How could Zimmerman know that Martin wasn't carrying a gun too?? He couldn't...

If he thought this kid was carrying a gun, he should have listened to the instruction to "stand down".

There was no instruction to stand down, you're a lying sack of shit to continue to spread that lie when you know for a fact it's a lie.

Particularly given the current tensions.

Well, true, we have tension.

Now why do we have tensions?

Because it's a case of a white guy being able to kill a black child with impunity, and it practically takes Presidental Action to get something done about it.

Hey, but your boy fired his lawyers today... and went crying to the prosecutors.

And he's whining about how this has ruined his life.

And if you had seen me at 17 you would have judged me pretty much the same way. As worthy of being shot in the chest.

Instead, I entered the military at 18, served six years and used what little brains I have to make something of myself after.

But if I had met George Zimmerman when I was 17, I'd be dead now, and you would be damning me for my appearance.

At 17, you'd beat the crap out of someone just for watching you walk down the street? Maybe you should be thanking God that you never got what you deserved at 17.

At 17, you'd beat the crap out of someone just for watching you walk down the street? Maybe you should be thanking God that you never got what you deserved at 17.

Except thats not what happened no matter how many times you folks try to pretend thats what happened.

If that was ALL that happened George Zimmerman never would have left his car.

So you went around beating the hell out of anyone who ask you a question?

What is the fucking disconnect with you racist pigs?

I never said he was worthy of being shot in the chest. I said that people who take on the trappings, mannerisms and anti social behavior of criminals often get confused with criminals.

Yes, if you looked like a little thug, I would probably have assumed you were a little thug. I wouldn't have shot you or defended anyone who shot you based on your piercings, tats, or clothes.

But I could certainly understand people feeling threatened by a large guy with a gold grill, a nasty nick name, tats and prone to flipping the bird.

And you know, fuck you and your stupid lying assumptions...I've worked with gang members, sex offenders, and big bad boys who have put major hurts on other people. I don't do it for the money, I do it because I like to work with that population. If I had seen your dumb ass as a kid, I wouldn't have crossed the street or been afraid of you, I know where kids like that come from and what they're like. But if you immerse yourself in the criminal culture, you can expect to be treated as a criminal...up to and including getting killed. If not by someone who mistakes you for a real criminal, then by one of those criminals you're emulating. That's the way it works.

Last edited:

So you went around beating the hell out of anyone who ask you a question?
Seems that is what a lot of folks here claim. When I explained to one of my "brothers" on here that I have been in the same situation as Martin...He proceeded to say I probably did the whole"masa pleez let me go on bout my way, i is a good nigga" routine because I didn't flip out and attack the man wondering why I was just wandering around.

I'm telling you, some people are just plain ignorant and there is nothing you can do about it. Reality, reason, logic... None of it matters to them.

Last edited:
Seems that is what a lot of folks here claim. When I explained to one of my "brothers" on here that I have been in the same situation as Zimmerman.. He proceeded to say I probably did the whole"masa pleez let me go on bout my way, i is a good nigga" routine because I didn't flip out and attack the man wondering why I was just wandering around.

I know man - and that's EXACTLY the routine Martin pulled on Zimmerman, that damn kiss up ****** routine. And I know this for a fact because I witnessed the whole thing.

So we should shoot every child from a broken home and avoid the whole issue, right?

Abortion supporters use the (freakonomics theory that abortion reduces unwanted children thus reducing the crime rate) as a justification for abortion rights.

It's funny how they argue that isn't a form of eugenics.

It isn't. Families with fewer children (as well as control over at what age mom has the first) is a huge factor in the financial health of the whole family, what the parents are able to do for the children they have, the health of the mother, and her ability to continue caring for her existing children. Its simple population theory, and math.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Population-An-Introduction-Concepts-Issues/dp/0534627692]Amazon.com: Population: An Introduction to Concepts and Issues (9780534627690): John R. Weeks: Books[/ame]

Ironic how quick you are to judge others as racists and bigots, as you freely admit you've judged this young man on his appearance.

If someone states that he's a boy and he's innocent, and they are basing that on appearance from an out-dated photo, is it wrong for me to counter that argument with a more recent photo that shows things not so innocent? Is it judgemental for me to argue a point made on appearance with another point made on appearance?

Ironic how quick you are to judge others as racists and bigots, as you freely admit you've judged this young man on his appearance.

If someone states that he's a boy and he's innocent, and they are basing that on appearance from an out-dated photo, is it wrong for me to counter that argument with a more recent photo that shows things not so innocent? Is it judgemental for me to argue a point made on appearance with another point made on appearance?

I'm not claiming he's innocent based upon a photo, although I did ask once to look at both and tell me who would appear more threatening.

IMO, Trayvon from all appearances seemed to be a typical teenage boy, not a thug or a hoodlum or anything else some people are trying to claim.

I think Trayvon was, if not fearful, at least concerned about Zimmerman following him, and thought he was up to no good. He decided to confront him, and probably did throw the first punch. It was an immature decision, as was Zimmerman's to take this beyond simply calling the cops. Both made really bad decisions that night, and both have paid for it.

If he thought this kid was carrying a gun, he should have listened to the instruction to "stand down".

There was no instruction to stand down, you're a lying sack of shit to continue to spread that lie when you know for a fact it's a lie.

Particularly given the current tensions.

Well, true, we have tension.

Now why do we have tensions?

Because it's a case of a white guy being able to kill a black child with impunity, and it practically takes Presidental Action to get something done about it.

Hey, but your boy fired his lawyers today... and went crying to the prosecutors.

And he's whining about how this has ruined his life.

And went to fux' Sean Hannity. He's guilty of killing an unarmed teen and is hoping to cash in. How long before he hires a ghost writer? I hear $arah's is available. Or maybe lushbo will help the poor victim, Zimmerman.

Zimmerman should stand trial but not if the right can stop it from happening.

I think Trayvon was, if not fearful, at least concerned about Zimmerman following him, and thought he was up to no good. He decided to confront him, and probably did throw the first punch. It was an immature decision, as was Zimmerman's to take this beyond simply calling the cops. Both made really bad decisions that night, and both have paid for it.

Ah, yes, but only one of them walked away!

I'm not claiming he's innocent based upon a photo, although I did ask once to look at both and tell me who would appear more threatening.

IMO, Trayvon from all appearances seemed to be a typical teenage boy, not a thug or a hoodlum or anything else some people are trying to claim.

You don't think this kid looks a bit like a hoodlum?

trayvon_martin_twitter.jpg

images

Forum List

Back