THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

So you went around beating the hell out of anyone who ask you a question?

You negged me for serving my country? Go fuck yourself, traitor!
No shit for brain
And if you had seen me at 17 you would have judged me pretty much the same way.
Did you go around beating up people who asked you a question?
I think he's saying that beating up people for asking questions is serving his country?

Just now watching the prosecuting attorney announcing that on NBC, T. . . .yeah, yeah, I know NBC is not reliable to be honorable in this particular case, but they broke in on Judge Judy. . . . .

They are emphasizing that Zimmerman was charged with the most serious crime possible with the evidence available--2nd degree murder--and he is in custody but they're not saying where for his safety and everybody else's.

All the coverage I'm watching suggests they consider him guilty.

Gaybiker reported that they're charging with manslaughter.

I wonder if the scheduled protest riots will now be riots of jubilation?

Justice was not served. I wonder why the special prosecutor just stab justice in the back? Why was she fired as a an attorney for the firm she work at?

If someone states that he's a boy and he's innocent, and they are basing that on appearance from an out-dated photo, is it wrong for me to counter that argument with a more recent photo that shows things not so innocent? Is it judgemental for me to argue a point made on appearance with another point made on appearance?

I'm not claiming he's innocent based upon a photo, although I did ask once to look at both and tell me who would appear more threatening.

IMO, Trayvon from all appearances seemed to be a typical teenage boy, not a thug or a hoodlum or anything else some people are trying to claim.

You don't think this kid looks a bit like a hoodlum?

trayvon_martin_twitter.jpg

images

bush-flips-bird.jpg

The Special Prosecutor is saying 2nd Degree murder.

It will be interesting to hear the real story of what happened. Apparently she knows quite a lot that we do not.

Hopefully the insanity will be over soon.

What will Al Sharpton do now?

You don't think this kid looks a bit like a hoodlum?

trayvon_martin_twitter.jpg

images

bush-flips-bird.jpg
So....are you saying this is all Bush' fault?

Or just that by the definition presented that Bush would also be a hoodlum?

Personally I think Martin looks like a 17 year old kid whos parents are divorced and he might have had some issues because of it. That doesnt mean he deserved to get shot in the chest. And for you to imply that he did based on his appearance in a photo is both wrong and disturbing.

Last edited:
Just now watching the prosecuting attorney announcing that on NBC, T. . . .yeah, yeah, I know NBC is not reliable to be honorable in this particular case, but they broke in on Judge Judy. . . . .

They are emphasizing that Zimmerman was charged with the most serious crime possible with the evidence available--2nd degree murder--and he is in custody but they're not saying where for his safety and everybody else's.

If the prosecutor didn't think he was guilty of a crime, she wouldn't have charged him, so of course they think him guilty and have the evidence to prove it.

Case has already been tried in the media. They will have to find him guilty of something weither he is guilty of anything or not. Zimmerman could very well be the victim in this whole mess.

If the prosecutor didn't think he was guilty of a crime, she wouldn't have charged him, so of course they think him guilty and have the evidence to prove it.

Maybe she's incompetent of the law after all she was fired from the law firm she worked for in the 80's

Justice was not served. I wonder why the special prosecutor just stab justice in the back? Why was she fired as a an attorney for the firm she work at?
All along, you and others have been saying to wait until the SP investigated all the evidence and decided whether to bring charges. Well, she did examine all the evidence and decided what Zimmerman did rose to the level of second degree murder. Had he been charged with a lesser offense, maybe --- maybe --- you'd have a point that it was done to appease the family and others who were demanding Zimmerman be charged. But not this, not second degree with the possibility of life in prison. There is obviously some pretty compelling evidence she has that none of us know of. Yet.

All along, you and others have been saying to wait until the SP investigated all the evidence and decided whether to bring charges. Well, she did examine all the evidence and decided what Zimmerman did rose to the level of second degree murder. Had he been charged with a lesser offense, maybe --- maybe --- you'd have a point that it was done to appease the family and others who were demanding Zimmerman be charged. But not this, not second degree with the possibility of life in prison. There is obviously some pretty compelling evidence she has that none of us know of. Yet.

A Judge may dismiss, lower to MS, and a jury may say any of the foregoing, including NOT GUILTY. I still wonder if ballistics show the Defendant shot from a distance..............

That's exactly the point to appease the racist lynch mob. Hell they had more on OJ and he got off.

A Judge may dismiss, lower to MS, and a jury may say any of the foregoing, including NOT GUILTY. I still wonder if ballistics show the Defendant shot from a distance..............

I don't think she would have stuck her neck out this far with second degree murder charges unless she had some pretty damning evidence.

That's exactly the point to appease the racist lynch mob. Hell they had more on OJ and he got off.

You don't know what they have on Zimmerman.

My boy didn't have any tats until he left my care and protection.

As an adult man, he has his wife's name, a dragon, and some chinese characters tatted where they don't show if he's wearing a long sleeved shirt.

I don't view adult men with tats as goonish, provided they aren't tear drops, or their names, or gang symbols or names.My son was in the service, and is into martial arts. His wife was also in the service and grew up in Hawaii. She has the Hawaiian islands tattooed on her leg, a gecko on her side, and my son's name on her arm.

But 17 year old boys, sporting grills and tats, flipping the bird, getting expelled..yeah, I think that's thug, or at least someone enamored of the culture.

And I think his parents probably are too.

It's all about appearances. They affect those things to intimidate and to be associated with a certain group of anti socials. Then they piss and moan when they are type cast as criminal. Oh well.

And if you had seen me at 17 you would have judged me pretty much the same way. As worthy of being shot in the chest.

Instead, I entered the military at 18, served six years and used what little brains I have to make something of myself after.

But if I had met George Zimmerman when I was 17, I'd be dead now, and you would be damning me for my appearance.

What is the fucking disconnect with you racist pigs?

I never said he was worthy of being shot in the chest. I said that people who take on the trappings, mannerisms and anti social behavior of criminals often get confused with criminals.

Yes, if you looked like a little thug, I would probably have assumed you were a little thug. I wouldn't have shot you or defended anyone who shot you based on your piercings, tats, or clothes.

But I could certainly understand people feeling threatened by a large guy with a gold grill, a nasty nick name, tats and prone to flipping the bird.

And you know, fuck you and your stupid lying assumptions...I've worked with gang members, sex offenders, and big bad boys who have put major hurts on other people. I don't do it for the money, I do it because I like to work with that population. If I had seen your dumb ass as a kid, I wouldn't have crossed the street or been afraid of you, I know where kids like that come from and what they're like. But if you immerse yourself in the criminal culture, you can expect to be treated as a criminal...up to and including getting killed. If not by someone who mistakes you for a real criminal, then by one of those criminals you're emulating. That's the way it works.

So now Trayvon " immersed himself in criminal culture". Where? Where is the evidence that he "immersed himself in criminal culture" He wore a hoodie? My two year old daughters pink sweater has a hood on it, is she "immersed in criminal culture"?

Tell me about "criminal culture" and how Trayvon was "immersed" in it walking home from the convenience store with skittles and an iced tea. Are skittles a code for gang banger now? Iced tea a gang sign?

You talk a good game about innocent until proven guilty, but you've convicted Trayvon Martin based on a few photos that have NOTHING to do with the actual shooting. You've decided he "immersed himself in criminal culture" You're a goddamned hypocrite and you may be actually trying not to be, but you're a racist as well.

Criminal culture, my ass

Forum List

Back