THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

1. oj "got off" because the prosecutors did a terrible job on their case.
2. what is racist is thinking this guy shouldn't be tried.

I'd like to know if he thinks she should have refused to charge even though she has evidence supporting a second degree murder charge.

She couldn't do anything but charge him. Not because of evidence but because of public pressure, racial intimidation and negative news coverage.

Oh bull. She described how when she started this investigation, she warned the family there may not be evidence to support arrest and charges. That was during the height of all the media hoopla over this case. She didn't go into this with the idea she was going to charge him regardless of the evidence.

I'd like to know if he thinks she should have refused to charge even though she has evidence supporting a second degree murder charge.

She couldn't do anything but charge him. Not because of evidence but because of public pressure, racial intimidation and negative news coverage.

Oh bull. She described how when she started this investigation, she warned the family there may not be evidence to support arrest and charges. That was during the height of all the media hoopla over this case. She didn't go into this with the idea she was going to charge him regardless of the evidence.

Bull shit. LYNCH MOB 1 justice 0

Whatever.

It's obvious you wanted no charges regardless of the evidence. Yeah. That's justice :lol:

1. oj "got off" because the prosecutors did a terrible job on their case.
2. what is racist is thinking this guy shouldn't be tried.

What is racist is thinking an innocent man needs to go to court to defend his life twice.

Whats racist is thinking a black kid with tea and skittles is automatically a hoodlum and criminal, and if attacked by anything other than another black person should just resolve to be killed because of it.
I'd love to drop your racist ass off in my old neighborhood so you could relate your way of thinking to certain people, or better yet hope in another life you find yourself on the other side of things.

My racist ass? Fuck you you gad damn son of a bitch

Whatever.

It's obvious you wanted no charges regardless of the evidence. Yeah. That's justice :lol:
I went with what the Eyewitnesses stated thats the evidence you never looked at.

What is the fucking disconnect with you racist pigs?

I never said he was worthy of being shot in the chest. I said that people who take on the trappings, mannerisms and anti social behavior of criminals often get confused with criminals.

Yes, if you looked like a little thug, I would probably have assumed you were a little thug. I wouldn't have shot you or defended anyone who shot you based on your piercings, tats, or clothes.

But I could certainly understand people feeling threatened by a large guy with a gold grill, a nasty nick name, tats and prone to flipping the bird.

And you know, fuck you and your stupid lying assumptions...I've worked with gang members, sex offenders, and big bad boys who have put major hurts on other people. I don't do it for the money, I do it because I like to work with that population. If I had seen your dumb ass as a kid, I wouldn't have crossed the street or been afraid of you, I know where kids like that come from and what they're like. But if you immerse yourself in the criminal culture, you can expect to be treated as a criminal...up to and including getting killed. If not by someone who mistakes you for a real criminal, then by one of those criminals you're emulating. That's the way it works.

So now Trayvon " immersed himself in criminal culture". Where? Where is the evidence that he "immersed himself in criminal culture" He wore a hoodie? My two year old daughters pink sweater has a hood on it, is she "immersed in criminal culture"?

Tell me about "criminal culture" and how Trayvon was "immersed" in it walking home from the convenience store with skittles and an iced tea. Are skittles a code for gang banger now? Iced tea a gang sign?

You talk a good game about innocent until proven guilty, but you've convicted Trayvon Martin based on a few photos that have NOTHING to do with the actual shooting. You've decided he "immersed himself in criminal culture" You're a goddamned hypocrite and you may be actually trying not to be, but you're a racist as well.

Criminal culture, my ass

Martin could have been high on crack, and had pockets full of stolen skittles and it would not have changed the fact that Zimmerman broke the law. Stand your ground does not mean pick a fight and shoot the other guy when you are getting your ass whipped. This case is used as an example of what stand your ground does NOT mean in CCW classes.

Actually, if you are "getting your ass whipped" and are convinced that you will be beaten to death, only an idiot wouldn't pull out the gun or knife to survive.

What is racist is thinking an innocent man needs to go to court to defend his life twice.

Whats racist is thinking a black kid with tea and skittles is automatically a hoodlum and criminal, and if attacked by anything other than another black person should just resolve to be killed because of it.
I'd love to drop your racist ass off in my old neighborhood so you could relate your way of thinking to certain people, or better yet hope in another life you find yourself on the other side of things.

Yeah your racist ass you fucking hypocrite, I told you in another thread Zimmerman deserved to be charged, and he was. Your racist ass was wrong again and now all you can do is cry like a little racist bitch..You'd probably piss your pants if you ever had to walk the life of a minority let alone walk down the streets they have to you spineless twat.

So now Trayvon " immersed himself in criminal culture". Where? Where is the evidence that he "immersed himself in criminal culture" He wore a hoodie? My two year old daughters pink sweater has a hood on it, is she "immersed in criminal culture"?

Tell me about "criminal culture" and how Trayvon was "immersed" in it walking home from the convenience store with skittles and an iced tea. Are skittles a code for gang banger now? Iced tea a gang sign?

You talk a good game about innocent until proven guilty, but you've convicted Trayvon Martin based on a few photos that have NOTHING to do with the actual shooting. You've decided he "immersed himself in criminal culture" You're a goddamned hypocrite and you may be actually trying not to be, but you're a racist as well.

Criminal culture, my ass

Martin could have been high on crack, and had pockets full of stolen skittles and it would not have changed the fact that Zimmerman broke the law. Stand your ground does not mean pick a fight and shoot the other guy when you are getting your ass whipped. This case is used as an example of what stand your ground does NOT mean in CCW classes.

Actually, if you are "getting your ass whipped" and are convinced that you will be beaten to death, only an idiot wouldn't pull out the gun or knife to survive.

True dat, and thats your right. But only an idiot would be in the position would put them selves in that position in the first place. Zimmerman put him self in that position. Now he has to answer for it just like anyone else would have to.

Whatever.

I went with what the Eyewitnesses stated thats the evidence you never looked at.

I heard and read what witnesses had to say. I also know there is more to an investigation than witness statements. You were a cop?

ALL THE EVIDENCE do you understand ALL THE EVIDENCE was in line with what the eyewitnesses said DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? No you don't because you are the lynch mob and want to hang somebody with that rope in your hand.

Yeah your racist ass you fucking hypocrite, I told you in another thread Zimmerman deserved to be charged, and he was. Your racist ass was wrong again and now all you can do is cry like a little racist bitch..You'd probably piss your pants if you ever had to walk the life of a minority let alone walk down the streets they have to you spineless twat.
A racist calling someone who isn't a racist what the fuck are you hiding you racist son of a bitch? Fucking pussy

I heard and read what witnesses had to say. I also know there is more to an investigation than witness statements. You were a cop?

ALL THE EVIDENCE do you understand ALL THE EVIDENCE was in line with what the eyewitnesses said DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? No you don't because you are the lynch mob and want to hang somebody with that rope in your hand.

Oh stop it.

NONE of us know ALL the evidence. That includes YOU.

Criminal culture, my ass

And if some stranger is chasing you through the streets, one would be justified to use whatever means necessary to defend themselves, including beating them to death.

Isnt THAT what Stand Your Ground is all about? Defending yourself when you feel threatened?

You bitched and moaned that we should all let the process play out, wait to see if the SP's investigation showed probable cause for arrest and charges. Well, it's here. She says she has probable cause and sufficient evidence to charge him with second degree murder. So deal with it. Just because YOU don't like what she did doesn't make everyone else a racist lynch mob or whatever other insults you want to toss around.

Perhaps you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why you would want the prosecutor to decline to charge in spite of evidence supporting that charge.

Second degree murder rules out intent to kill.

Doesn't sound like he was chasing him down the street now, does it?

Oh stop it.

NONE of us know ALL the evidence. That includes YOU.

No, we don't; which has not kept people on both sides from prejudging this case based on every wild supposition under the sun. Now, I'm going to presume, that somewhere in the course of this investigation, there is at least ONE piece of evidence that gives the prosecutor probable cause to charge Zimmerman. We may not know what that evidence is, but it will have to be revealed at some point. That evidence, whatever it is, may or may not be sufficient to convict Zimmerman of any crime; it may or may not be sufficient for a judge hearing the evidence to deny a motion to dismiss the case as self defense, according to statute. I'd caution the one side not to start crying "foul" just yet, and I'd caution the other not to celebrate the conviction of a man they hate just yet, either. I hope the authorities can keep Zimmerman alive, until he receives such due process as the law provides. Until he does and is lawfully convicted, he is still innocent, despite what anyone may want to believe. "Probable cause" is a long way from "beyond a reasonable doubt". What's going to disappoint me, if anything does, is if someone is allowed to kill Zimmerman before he gets his day in court, or kills him if he is acquitted or the case dismissed. I am going to have a serious problem with anyone who does that, or advocates doing it, in this country, whether some people in Washington, or on this board, think that kind of "justice" is OK. One person is already dead, and I don't want to make it two, simply out of political/racial rage and a desire for vengeance. This case has been tried too much in the court of anything goes as it is. ENOUGH! It's in the hands of the judicial process, and everybody else needs to stand down, shut up, let the system do its job, and abide by the result, like it or not. I doubt that will happen, but it ought to.

You need to talk to saveliberty.

He's convinced he was on the grassy knoll and as such had a bird's eye view of all the events....

The charge:

Issue capias charging Zimmerman with second degree murder

COUNT 1: IN THE COUNTY OF SEMINOLE, STATE OF FLORIDA, on February 26, 2012, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, did unlawfully and by an act imminently dangerous to another, and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, kill TRAYVON MARTIN, a human being under the age of eighteen,
by shooting the said victim, and during the commission of the aforementioned Second Degree Murder, the said GEORGE ZIMMERMAN did carry, display, use, threaten to use or attempt to use a firearm and did actually possess and discharge a firearm and as a result of the discharge, death or great bodily harm was inflicted upon any person, contrary to the provisions of Section 782.04(2), 775.087(1) and 775.087(2), Florida Statutes.

ANGELA B. COREY
STATE ATTORNEY

BNO News -- Inbox

Second degree murder rules out intent to kill.

Doesn't sound like he was chasing him down the street now, does it?

second degree murder n. a non-premeditated killing, resulting from an assault in which death of the victim was a distinct possibility. Second degree murder is different from First Degree Murder which is a premeditated, intentional killing, or results from a vicious crime such as arson, rape, or armed robbery.

second degree murder legal definition of second degree murder. second degree murder synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

Forum List

Back