THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

Hey Emm: Not that it matters a whole lot, but have you seen what Zimmerman called himself on his MySpace page (which he was using up until yesterday?)

DATNIGGY.

The fact he was using myspace in 2012 alone speaks to his mental well-being. :razz:

Trayvon had a myspace page as well.

The fact that he called himself datniggy tells me he didn't consider himself white?

All along, you and others have been saying to wait until the SP investigated all the evidence and decided whether to bring charges. Well, she did examine all the evidence and decided what Zimmerman did rose to the level of second degree murder. Had he been charged with a lesser offense, maybe --- maybe --- you'd have a point that it was done to appease the family and others who were demanding Zimmerman be charged. But not this, not second degree with the possibility of life in prison. There is obviously some pretty compelling evidence she has that none of us know of. Yet.
This is going to be the hard RW meme going forward...that the charge was only made due to pressure.

That's exactly the point to appease the racist lynch mob. Hell they had more on OJ and he got off.

1. oj "got off" because the prosecutors did a terrible job on their case.
2. what is racist is thinking this guy shouldn't be tried.

I'd like to know if he thinks she should have refused to charge even though she has evidence supporting a second degree murder charge.
Damn good question. Me too.

What's the point? the media has made sure of a guilty verdict No trial will be a fair trial.. that's what's racist. Racist is coming out into the streets yelling for justice for a black kid who was killed by a white guy who turns out to be Hispanic.. racist is getting on TV tonight and saying "it has nothing to do with race" we should all come together.. that's what's racist.
Seems like you've already made up your mind. Case closed...right?

She couldn't do anything but charge him. Not because of evidence but because of public pressure, racial intimidation and negative news coverage.
A foregone conclusion huh? Interesting...

Oh bull. She described how when she started this investigation, she warned the family there may not be evidence to support arrest and charges. That was during the height of all the media hoopla over this case. She didn't go into this with the idea she was going to charge him regardless of the evidence.
The fact of the matter is, unless there was no charge, these people wouldn't be happy.

The charge:

Issue capias charging Zimmerman with second degree murder

COUNT 1: IN THE COUNTY OF SEMINOLE, STATE OF FLORIDA, on February 26, 2012, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, did unlawfully and by an act imminently dangerous to another, and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, kill TRAYVON MARTIN, a human being under the age of eighteen,
by shooting the said victim, and during the commission of the aforementioned Second Degree Murder, the said GEORGE ZIMMERMAN did carry, display, use, threaten to use or attempt to use a firearm and did actually possess and discharge a firearm and as a result of the discharge, death or great bodily harm was inflicted upon any person, contrary to the provisions of Section 782.04(2), 775.087(1) and 775.087(2), Florida Statutes.

ANGELA B. COREY
STATE ATTORNEY

BNO News -- Inbox

In prison blacks and Hispanics tend to be kept separate....they tend to loathe each other, and they aren't typically put together in the cells because it's too dangerous.

Zimmerman's new bunkie will probably find something fun about this tragedy though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077UtUWGQOA]tossed salad man - YouTube[/ame]
Yep...them boys will find something "constructive" for Zimmerman to do.

That's exactly the point to appease the racist lynch mob. Hell they had more on OJ and he got off.

1. oj "got off" because the prosecutors did a terrible job on their case.
2. what is racist is thinking this guy shouldn't be tried.

What is racist is thinking an innocent man needs to go to court to defend his life twice.

You mean like was done to the officers in the Rodney King arrest. As you may recall they were tried twice.

You negged me for serving my country? Go fuck yourself, traitor!
No shit for brain
And if you had seen me at 17 you would have judged me pretty much the same way.
Did you go around beating up people who asked you a question?
I think he's saying that beating up people for asking questions is serving his country?

No the fucker negged me because I served in the military! Fuck you, kissmy!

THIS JUST IN on the... 04-10-2012 11:59 PM KissMy You are to stupid to be in the military.

Last edited:
Just now watching the prosecuting attorney announcing that on NBC, T. . . .yeah, yeah, I know NBC is not reliable to be honorable in this particular case, but they broke in on Judge Judy. . . . .

They are emphasizing that Zimmerman was charged with the most serious crime possible with the evidence available--2nd degree murder--and he is in custody but they're not saying where for his safety and everybody else's.

All the coverage I'm watching suggests they consider him guilty.

If the prosecutor didn't think he was guilty of a crime, she wouldn't have charged him, so of course they think him guilty and have the evidence to prove it.

Do you think that the prosecutors always win? Or do you think that if he's charged with a crime he MUST be guilty?

That's not what was said.

The prosecutor wouldn't bring charges unless she thought she had a case. Period.

It doesn't make Zimmerman guilty. That's a decision for a jury.

It is now being speculated that the prosecutor waived the grand jury option because she knew that they couldn't nail Zimmerman on a Murder One charge and you usually don't call a grand jury investigation for a 2nd degree or manslaughter case. And it seems pretty evident that she thinks she has sufficient evidence to make Murder Two indictment stick.

And Zimmerman's former attorneys are on record as willing to represent him again if they are asked and they say they are 100% convinced he is innocent of any wrong doing.

And the fact is, none of us still know what all the facts of this case are.

All along, you and others have been saying to wait until the SP investigated all the evidence and decided whether to bring charges. Well, she did examine all the evidence and decided what Zimmerman did rose to the level of second degree murder. Had he been charged with a lesser offense, maybe --- maybe --- you'd have a point that it was done to appease the family and others who were demanding Zimmerman be charged. But not this, not second degree with the possibility of life in prison. There is obviously some pretty compelling evidence she has that none of us know of. Yet.
This is going to be the hard RW meme going forward...that the charge was only made due to pressure.

I'd like to know if he thinks she should have refused to charge even though she has evidence supporting a second degree murder charge.

The fact of the matter is, unless there was no charge, these people wouldn't be happy.

Zimmerman's new bunkie will probably find something fun about this tragedy though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077UtUWGQOA]tossed salad man - YouTube[/ame]

You've been hinting around with something like that last sentence for a while. What does that do? Give you an orgasm, maybe? You are one sick, twisted puppy.

It is now being speculated that the prosecutor waived the grand jury option because she knew that they couldn't nail Zimmerman on a Murder One charge and you usually don't call a grand jury investigation for a 2nd degree or manslaughter case. And it seems pretty evident that she thinks she has sufficient evidence to make Murder Two indictment stick.

And Zimmerman's former attorneys are on record as willing to represent him again if they are asked and they say they are 100% convinced he is innocent of any wrong doing.

In most states for there to be a trial on a felony it must first be presented to a grand jury to see if there is enough evidence for a trial. If the grand jury votes to "no bill" then the subject can not ever be tried on that charge. Apparently things are different in Fla. Can you imagine how it would explode had the grand jury met and they "no billed" Zimmerman. Seeing as the grand Jury meets in private and kept supposedly secret the media could have created lots of stories out of that.

PHP:

With all your references to Zimmerman as a "pretty boy" and constant posting about brothers in the pen "tossing his salad"... One has to wonder if you'll be driving down to FL to get arrested so you can do some pen time, hoping that you no longer have to jack off to the thought and actually get to get your poke at his brown eye. Lol! You know some people who knew Malcolm X said he was on the down low. You picked the right avatar and live in the right city if that's so!

In most states for there to be a trial on a felony it must first be presented to a grand jury to see if there is enough evidence for a trial. If the grand jury votes to "no bill" then the subject can not ever be tried on that charge. Apparently things are different in Fla. Can you imagine how it would explode had the grand jury met and they "no billed" Zimmerman. Seeing as the grand Jury meets in private and kept supposedly secret the media could have created lots of stories out of that.

I am not up on all the legalities of the grand jury process. Mr. Foxfyre has served on several grand juries and enjoyed the experience. Working strictly from memory here, I am thinking that maybe most states don't REQUIRE a grand jury to bring felony charges, which of course 2nd degree murder would be, but some do. In other states the prosecutor can use a grand jury or determine the evidence is strong enough to indict and can choose to bypass the grand jury process. Apparently that is the case in Florida.

Whats racist is thinking a black kid with tea and skittles is automatically a hoodlum and criminal, and if attacked by anything other than another black person should just resolve to be killed because of it.
I'd love to drop your racist ass off in my old neighborhood so you could relate your way of thinking to certain people, or better yet hope in another life you find yourself on the other side of things.

Why exactly is it your "Old Neighborhood"? Why did you move away?? Are you a scared little pussy???

I run service calls in the hood's meanest streets in the country. St. Louis, East STL (witch had no police department at the time), Chicago's South Side, Philly & Detroit. I have found myself walking a crack manufacturing house, street fights, robbed & at gun point. I have been held at gunpoint 5 times by 7 people, 4 black & 3 white & one of them pussies pulled the fucking trigger. Skin color makes no difference when you are in the shit at gunpoint. Everyone else runs like scared pussies & you are alone at gunpoint.

Communities under siege by thugs are the problem. I would come back to my vehicle that had been robbed & nobody ever saw anything. I parked my truck at a meter in front of an office with all glass front where the workers desk were facing or near the street. Someone crashed into my truck so hard that it pushed it down to the next meter & up onto the sideewalk. Guess what - the office workers did not see or hear a thing. WTF??? There were car parts all over the street & a stream or anti-freeze leading away from the crash!!!

When citizens are not allowed to defend themselves, the criminals run the place. The citizens become to affraid to get involved & the police are never arround. I saw 3 thefts while in my vehicle. Every time I followed the thief while in my vehicle on my phone to 911 I was attacked. Once I followed him into an appartment complex & suddenly 2 thugs had guns pointed at me, one on each side. The next time it was a gun & a crow bar through the window. The last he road rage slammed me into the ditch. This is why citizens would not get involved.

The one thing all of the places that I was attacked had in common - I was not allowed to carry a loaded gun. Since the Conceal Carry Weapon & Stand Your Ground Laws passed. I have never had a gun pointed at me, been robbed or attacked. The media, politicians & race baiter's are full of shit lying scumbags. SCOTUS - Police do not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm or their property from theft or damage. The only thing police have done was give me tickets. They have never caught the criminals. We are on our own against well armed criminals.

My comment was intended to make people think about what the fuck you just described. I lived grew up and fought my way through in various places in Chicago drive down Kings Hiway in St Louis and it's shitty parts quite a lot, so you aren't saying nothing new or experiences unique. Except maybe...
My son was attacked by some 53 yr. old loon with a beer bottle at the age of 9, in Chicago years ago, I came to his aid and had to beat the man off him with a bat because no guns allowed in Chicago..only for the gang bangers and criminals.
I found out there was a crowd of people just fucking standing there not helping him until I arrived and he tried to come at me, The attacker died 11 days later, I was charged with 1st degree murder..I beat it after spending my savings to buy my family a house AWAY from this type of shit, on a lawyer instead for a charge I shouldn't have been charged with from the out set.
My older brother was killed in a drive by outside Maple lanes bowling alley in the NW side in 1987, perp never found.
I had at least 3 breakins occur in different apts., my fucking dog was stolen, and I was almost killed by a red light running hit and run driver who was speeding in a G20 Chevy van.
It was a white girl who lived in a well to do Northside hood on her way to a dope run.
I saved 2 people from vicious attacks while being shot at from a building window across the street and 1 from an OD.
My first wife was raped while walking home from a girlfriends house a few blocks from home and the police didn't do shit to find the perp...I did.
When I found out who it was I looked for him with a shotgun in my trunk for weeks to the point I lost my job. He ran away to Puerto Rico. This is just shit I can remember off the top at the moment..
Would anybody in their right mind stay? I had 5 kids at the time :cuckoo:

No I didn't move away because I'm a pussy, I moved before someone else got killed or assaulted, or I blasted the next POS who fucked with me and mine.
I don't trust the police to help cause they never did, instead the system tried to do me for 20 to life for a righteous self defense, I don't trust the Just-Us system either.
I moved when I had the opportunity and finances again because IMO, Chicago is a shithole to raise kids in.
I moved away to a place where my kids would be safer and shit like you and I have been through is less tolerated and we can arm ourselves.
Been there done that daddyo, but got the hell out and away cause it was the best for my family and before I completely lost my mind.
Law abiding citizens should be able to protect themselves like the SYG law in FLA. is designed to do, not run around and shoot innocent people who haven't done anything to them, just because they are a different race or color.
Because of what some of us have been through and where we lived, some of us have a different perspective then those who may have been fortunate to live a sheltered life out in the burbs, then want to come on a forum and judge a kid like Martin as a thug.

Despite all the shit I seen and been through, I don't go around profiling, stalking, or starting shit with every PR or Black, or Caucasian, there is good and bad in ALL peoples.
Actually I don't give anybody a freepass to trust based on color.

Trayvon had a myspace page as well.

The fact that he called himself datniggy tells me he didn't consider himself white?

I posted something about that as well in that if Trayvon was on myspace he was obviously up to no good.
Maybe as the only two known Americans using myspace there is more to this investigation than meets the eye. :lol:

Zimmerman just appeared in court.

Judge has found probable cause.

Formal arraignment scheduled for 5/29.

No talk of bail.

Screenshot of Zimmerman in the courtroom:

4jvz4g.jpg

Zimmerman just appeared in court.

Judge has found probable cause.

Formal arraignment scheduled for 5/29.

No talk of bail.

Screenshot of Zimmerman in the courtroom:

4jvz4g.jpg

Interesting. Looking at that shot of Zimmerman what race would you assign to him? Hispanic? Or even African American? What race is the cop standing to his right? The coloring is very similar, yes? But the race baiters nevertheless assigned the label of white Hispanic to Zimmerman. And again, that is the first time I have EVER heard that particular label used with somebody of Hispanic heritage.

Is there any chance that Zimmerman will have a fair trial?

Again, if he's guilty so be it. Let justice be done.

If he is not guilty, he has nevertheless already been convicted, sentenced, and has been serving time for some time now. And I don't know how our justice system can ever undo that.

Last edited:
Whats racist is thinking a black kid with tea and skittles is automatically a hoodlum and criminal, and if attacked by anything other than another black person should just resolve to be killed because of it.
I'd love to drop your racist ass off in my old neighborhood so you could relate your way of thinking to certain people, or better yet hope in another life you find yourself on the other side of things.

Why exactly is it your "Old Neighborhood"? Why did you move away?? Are you a scared little pussy???

I run service calls in the hood's meanest streets in the country. St. Louis, East STL (witch had no police department at the time), Chicago's South Side, Philly & Detroit. I have found myself walking a crack manufacturing house, street fights, robbed & at gun point. I have been held at gunpoint 5 times by 7 people, 4 black & 3 white & one of them pussies pulled the fucking trigger. Skin color makes no difference when you are in the shit at gunpoint. Everyone else runs like scared pussies & you are alone at gunpoint.

Communities under siege by thugs are the problem. I would come back to my vehicle that had been robbed & nobody ever saw anything. I parked my truck at a meter in front of an office with all glass front where the workers desk were facing or near the street. Someone crashed into my truck so hard that it pushed it down to the next meter & up onto the sideewalk. Guess what - the office workers did not see or hear a thing. WTF??? There were car parts all over the street & a stream or anti-freeze leading away from the crash!!!

When citizens are not allowed to defend themselves, the criminals run the place. The citizens become to affraid to get involved & the police are never arround. I saw 3 thefts while in my vehicle. Every time I followed the thief while in my vehicle on my phone to 911 I was attacked. Once I followed him into an appartment complex & suddenly 2 thugs had guns pointed at me, one on each side. The next time it was a gun & a crow bar through the window. The last he road rage slammed me into the ditch. This is why citizens would not get involved.

The one thing all of the places that I was attacked had in common - I was not allowed to carry a loaded gun. Since the Conceal Carry Weapon & Stand Your Ground Laws passed. I have never had a gun pointed at me, been robbed or attacked. The media, politicians & race baiter's are full of shit lying scumbags. SCOTUS - Police do not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm or their property from theft or damage. The only thing police have done was give me tickets. They have never caught the criminals. We are on our own against well armed criminals.

My comment was intended to make people think about what the fuck you just described. I lived grew up and fought my way through in various places in Chicago drive down Kings Hiway in St Louis and it's shitty parts quite a lot, so you aren't saying nothing new or experiences unique. Except maybe...
My son was attacked by some 53 yr. old loon with a beer bottle at the age of 9, in Chicago years ago, I came to his aid and had to beat the man off him with a bat because no guns allowed in Chicago..only for the gang bangers and criminals.
I found out there was a crowd of people just fucking standing there not helping him until I arrived and he tried to come at me, The attacker died 11 days later, I was charged with 1st degree murder..I beat it after spending my savings to buy my family a house AWAY from this type of shit, on a lawyer instead for a charge I shouldn't have been charged with from the out set.
My older brother was killed in a drive by outside Maple lanes bowling alley in the NW side in 1987, perp never found.
I had at least 3 breakins occur in different apts., my fucking dog was stolen, and I was almost killed by a red light running hit and run driver who was speeding in a G20 Chevy van.
It was a white girl who lived in a well to do Northside hood on her way to a dope run.
I saved 2 people from vicious attacks while being shot at from a building window across the street and 1 from an OD.
My first wife was raped while walking home from a girlfriends house a few blocks from home and the police didn't do shit to find the perp...I did.
When I found out who it was I looked for him with a shotgun in my trunk for weeks to the point I lost my job. He ran away to Puerto Rico. This is just shit I can remember off the top at the moment..

No I didn't move away because I'm a pussy, I moved before someone else got killed or assaulted, or I blasted the next POS who fucked with me and mine.
I don't trust the police to help cause they never did, instead the system tried to do me for 20 to life for a righteous self defense, I don't trust the Just-Us system either.
I moved when I had the opportunity and finances again because IMO, Chicago is a shithole to raise kids in.
I moved away to a place where my kids would be safer and shit like you and I have been through is less tolerated and we can arm ourselves.
Been there done that daddyo, but got the hell out and away cause it was the best for my family and before I completely lost my mind.
Law abiding citizens should be able to protect themselves like the SYG law in FLA. is designed to do, not run around and shoot innocent people who haven't done anything to them, just because they are a different race or color.
Because of what some of us have been through and where we lived, some of us have a different perspective then those who may have been fortunate to live a sheltered life out in the burbs, then want to come on a forum and judge a kid like Martin as a thug.

Despite all the shit I seen and been through, I don't go around profiling, stalking, or starting shit with every PR or Black, or Caucasian, there is good and bad in ALL peoples.

The whole reason Al Sharpton & the media hyped this case it to get rid of Stand Your Ground & CCW laws. They are circulating petitions for a national ban on these state laws. They only want the criminals packing guns. They want to turn honest people into criminals for packing a gun. They want to make the entire country into a shit-hole like the South Side of Chicago.

The whole reason Al Sharpton & the media hyped this case it to get rid of Stand Your Ground & CCW laws. They are circulating petitions for a national ban on these state laws. They only want the criminals packing guns. They want to turn honest people into criminals for packing a gun. They want to make the entire country into a shit-hole like the South Side of Chicago.

The stand your ground laws are good in theory but BAD in practice. They need to be rewritten but NOT repealed.

Forum List

Back