THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

There is nothing wrong with Stand Your Ground Law. It was written to prevent someone who has to take matters in hand from losing everything defending themselves from the state, just like Salt Jones described happened to him in post above when he beat a piece of shit to death with a baseball bat. Salt Jones & his family lost everything trying to stay out of jail. There are a lot of justifiable homicides! We need to stop punishing the victims.

If Zimmerman is guilty he will do time. So far the evidence I see shows Martin took Zimmerman down. The undertaker said there are absolutely no injuries or bruises on Martin indicating Zimmerman ever struck him. Zimmerman was not fighting back or was unable to fight back screaming for his life. Someone following you or asking a question does not justify beating them.

Maybe the prosecutor has evidence we know nothing about. Maybe they have caught Zimmerman in a lie & maybe he should go down. Time will tell & I am sure it will play out on TV. Bottom line is, SYG is a great law.

You gloss over the fact that the undertaker said there were no bruises on Martin's hands either.

Trust me on this..when you are in a bare knuckle fight..your hands get nice and bruised. You can even wind up "splitting" your knuckle if you it a tooth or bone.

I did not gloss over that. It is not a factor. One sucker punch took Zimmerman down. Either hard fist on soft nose does not bruise Martin's hand or he hit him with an object (ie: can of tea). I have hit many people & never bruised my fist. After that Martin just grabbed Zimmermans head & pounded it into ground. How would that bruise Martin's fist?

What seems to be glossed over is that Trayvon would probably have a better " stand your ground" defense that Zimmerman. After all, he was being stalked by a man with a gun. Trayvon had no idea what sort he person confronted him and fleeing in the face of a gun would probably just get you a bullet in the back.

You gloss over the fact that the undertaker said there were no bruises on Martin's hands either.

Trust me on this..when you are in a bare knuckle fight..your hands get nice and bruised. You can even wind up "splitting" your knuckle if you it a tooth or bone.

I did not gloss over that. It is not a factor. One sucker punch took Zimmerman down. Either hard fist on soft nose does not bruise Martin's hand or he hit him with an object (ie: can of tea). I have hit many people & never bruised my fist. After that Martin just grabbed Zimmermans head & pounded it into ground. How would that bruise Martin's fist?

What seems to be glossed over is that Trayvon would probably have a better " stand your ground" defense that Zimmerman. After all, he was being stalked by a man with a gun. Trayvon had no idea what sort he person confronted him and fleeing in the face of a gun would probably just get you a bullet in the back.

In what world are you allowed to attack someone who is following you? :cuckoo:

Or someone who is asking a question? :cuckoo:

You should contact the defense lawyer and let him know you saw how the fight started.

They could really use your help.

You should contact the defense lawyer and let him know you saw how the fight started.

Again! - How did Zimmerman start the fight without injuring Martin? :lol: What was Martin "Standing His Ground" against? :lol: Being followed? :lol: Being Questioned? :lmao:

A man with a gun with no real authority confronting you is an attack in itself. Trayvon would have the perfect right to defend himself in that sitution, IMO.

A man with a gun with no real authority confronting you is an attack in itself. Trayvon would have the perfect right to defend himself in that sitution, IMO.

Open carry is legal. Can you attack someone for having a gun? :cuckoo:

If they're threatening you with it, that right should be absolute. Isn't that what "stand your ground" is all about?

If they're threatening you with it, that right should be absolute. Isn't that what "stand your ground" is all about?

So now you were there? Do you have witnesses that saw a gun? :cuckoo: Did anyone scream GUN!!!? :cuckoo:

So now you were there? Do you have witnesses that saw a gun? :cuckoo: Did anyone scream GUN!!!? :cuckoo:

You seem to know that Trayvon initiated the confrontation. Where'd you get that info? Of the only two people who know, one is dead and the other is scrambling and likely to say anything.

Ah. You can say how it is and I can't? Got it. Nice double standard. :clap2:
I never claimed to say how it started.

I DO know there is Probable Cause that a crime was committed by Zimmerman.

Well here's what we seemingly know. The only two people that know how it started is Trayvon and Zimmerman. One is dead. The other stated that Trayvon asked "Do you got a problem?" Zimmerman said no and he said "well you do now!" He then proceeded to beat the hell out of him. That seems to concur with the later eye witness that said Zimmerman was being beaten. And as it was him being beaten, it was him yelling for help (as the witness stated).

And I'd say since Zimmerman is supposedly innocent til proven guilty then its a joke that this is going to trial.

"what we seemingly know"

Think about those words for a few minutes.

How about you think about those words. They mean exactly what they mean. Of course we are relying on media reports that could or could not be accurate. But based on what I've seen and heard this is not a case of anything but self defense.

Even if Zimmerman is hypothetically guilty; I'm going to to give him the presumption of innocence until proven guilty b/c that's how it's supposed to be done in America. Apparently people with an agenda can't follow that sacred tenet.

Last edited:
Ah. You can say how it is and I can't? Got it. Nice double standard. :clap2:
I never claimed to say how it started.

I DO know there is Probable Cause that a crime was committed by Zimmerman.

Well here's what we seemingly know. The only two people that know how it started is Trayvon and Zimmerman. One is dead. The other stated that Trayvon asked "Do you got a problem?" Zimmerman said no and he said "well you do now!" He then proceeded to beat the hell out of him. That seems to concur with the later eye witness that said Zimmerman was being beaten. And as it was him being beaten, it was him yelling for help (as the witness stated).

And I'd say since Zimmerman is supposedly innocent til proven guilty then its a joke that this is going to trial.

And I've read Zimmerman confronted Martin, stating "What are doing here"? The State appears to have sorted it out, THUS FAR.

I don't think Corey would take this to trial if she didn't think the guy committed a crime.

She's a very seasoned prosecutor, and has taken on controversial cases before. I don't think she's incompetent. I think she will do this the way it should be done.

I hope.

Based on witness & evidence released so far she does not have a case. I think the real genius was the Sanford Police Department not arresting Zimmerman or reading him his rights. Zimmerman gave over 5 hours of video taped police interrogation, interview & crime scene reenactment all without a lawyer. It is impossible for anyone innocent to talk that much & not contradict themselves. Had he clammed up & lawyered up imediatly after the shooting, he would be free due to witness statements. This is why you should never talk to police.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc"]Dont Talk to Police[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back