THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

I never claimed to say how it started.

I DO know there is Probable Cause that a crime was committed by Zimmerman.

Well here's what we seemingly know. The only two people that know how it started is Trayvon and Zimmerman. One is dead. The other stated that Trayvon asked "Do you got a problem?" Zimmerman said no and he said "well you do now!" He then proceeded to beat the hell out of him. That seems to concur with the later eye witness that said Zimmerman was being beaten. And as it was him being beaten, it was him yelling for help (as the witness stated).

And I'd say since Zimmerman is supposedly innocent til proven guilty then its a joke that this is going to trial.

And I've read Zimmerman confronted Martin, stating "What are doing here"? The State appears to have sorted it out, THUS FAR.

I don't buy that. My understanding is that there is no witness that initially saw the confrontation. Got a link? But even had Zimmerman initiated the rhetoric, that does not excuse an attack and the state appears to be grossly administering injustice, THUS FAR.

Well here's what we seemingly know. The only two people that know how it started is Trayvon and Zimmerman. One is dead. The other stated that Trayvon asked "Do you got a problem?" Zimmerman said no and he said "well you do now!" He then proceeded to beat the hell out of him. That seems to concur with the later eye witness that said Zimmerman was being beaten. And as it was him being beaten, it was him yelling for help (as the witness stated).

And I'd say since Zimmerman is supposedly innocent til proven guilty then its a joke that this is going to trial.

And I've read Zimmerman confronted Martin, stating "What are doing here"? The State appears to have sorted it out, THUS FAR.

I don't buy that. My understanding is that there is no witness that initially saw the confrontation. Got a link? But even had Zimmerman initiated the rhetoric, that does not excuse an attack and the state appears to be grossly administering injustice, THUS FAR.
The National Review, not a famed "liberal" site:

Standing Your Ground and Vigilantism - Robert VerBruggen - National Review Online

"what we seemingly know"

Think about those words for a few minutes.

How about you think about those words. They mean exactly what they mean. Of course we are relying on media reports that could or could not be accurate. But based on what I've seen and heard this is not a case of anything but self defense.

Even if Zimmerman is hypothetically guilty; I'm going to to give him the presumption of innocence until proven guilty b/c that's how it's supposed to be done in America. Apparently people with an agenda can't follow that sacred tenet.

That's the case in court and with the jury. Our opinions don't rise to that level. Got that same equanimity for GITMO detainess? :doubt:

"what we seemingly know"

Think about those words for a few minutes.

How about you think about those words. They mean exactly what they mean. Of course we are relying on media reports that could or could not be accurate. But based on what I've seen and heard this is not a case of anything but self defense.

Even if Zimmerman is hypothetically guilty; I'm going to to give him the presumption of innocence until proven guilty b/c that's how it's supposed to be done in America. Apparently people with an agenda can't follow that sacred tenet.

That's the case in court and with the jury. Our opinions don't rise to that level. Got that same equanimity for GITMO detainess? :doubt:

That's a fair point. However, I'll say that people on here are constantly making stuff up or disregarding facts to suit their agenda of morally convicting ZImmerman and that is a load. And the same people that are convicting Zimmerman want to pretend that Martin was some sort of angel. He was an f'ing thug and his own actions likely got him killed.

Standing Your Ground and Vigilantism - Robert VerBruggen - National Review Online

Just an obscure liberal site. Gotcha.

I'm reading the article. It's claiming Zimmerman ran to follow Martin just b/c his breathing was slightly elevated. Right there they lose credibility. He was not doing a lot of running while on the phone with 9-1-1 (according to my recollection). It's hard to talk and run, but they're making it sound like he's chasing him.

Martin asked “Why are you following me?”; Zimmerman replied “What are you doing here?”

If Martin spoke first then how does that mean that Zimmerman confronted Martin? Sounds like the other way around. I'm glad I could show you how you're twisting your arguments.

And this article cherry picks. It totally leaves out Zimmerman's testimony after the fact.

You're desperately seeing what you want to see.

Last edited:

I'm reading the article. It's claiming Zimmerman ran to follow Martin just b/c his breathing was slightly elevated. Right there they lose credibility. He was not doing a lot of running while on the phone with 9-1-1 (according to my recollection). It's hard to talk and run, but they're making it sound like he's chasing him.

Martin asked “Why are you following me?”; Zimmerman replied “What are you doing here?”

If Martin spoke first then how does that mean that Zimmerman confronted Martin? Sounds like the other way around. I'm glad I could show you how you're twisting your arguments.

And this article cherry picks. It totally leaves out Zimmerman's testimony after the fact.

The National Review is an obscure LIBERAL site?:lol:

The National Review is an obscure LIBERAL site?:lol:
:lol: Well, that pretty much tells us Gatsby rates an Oh! on the Low Information scale.

2012-04-13-digest-cartoon-3.jpg

You should contact the defense lawyer and let him know you saw how the fight started.

They could really use your help.

Ah. You can say how it is and I can't? Got it. Nice double standard. :clap2:
I never claimed to say how it started.

I DO know there is Probable Cause that a crime was committed by Zimmerman.

Bullshit! - Lie!

Do I even have to explain this to you?

Seriously?

Yes - Please regale us with your tale!

Martin was committing a crime against Zimmerman.

According to what court?

According to 4 eye witnesses. If Martin were alive, he would be in jail.
Did you have a link to support this swill? If so, please present it.

There is no need for court. Zimmerman was justified by law to shoot Martin. Florida law says they cannot prosecute or sue Zimmerman because he was justified. Martin is dead, so there is no need for a trial or punishment for a dead person.

Who says he was justified?

The witnesses & the prosecutors!

2011 Florida Statutes:

776.012 - A person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if he reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.

776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.
Is that so? Really? Hmmm....

The witnesses
Great. Let's see their sworn testimony.
& the prosecutors!

The prosecutor in charge of the case hasn't decided whether or not to file charges.

Sworn testimony tainted by media hype is not necessary. They have the 911 tapes & statements to police & medical in reports. The prosecution is not allowed to bring this to trial unless they can prove Zimmerman committed a crime.
Interesting...

Yet you've presented no evidence anyone is being railroaded, so what's your point?

When you have a media that is misrepresenting information (such as NBC's editing 'mistake' of the original 911 call, and the 'mistaken' racial ID of Zimmerman being a 'white' man, then 'hispanic', then 'white hispanic, and the presentation of Martin's family's side of the tragedy, without bothering to present Zimmerman's side, and the mistaken accusation floating around in the media that Zimmerman only called in about 'blacks')..... that is railroading public opinion. That creates a false 'truth' which creates racial tension... and that can result in the railroading of an innocent man into prison.

The prosecutor doesn't work for the media.

So I fail to see the problem. In the state of Florida the media does not get to send people to prison.

Sounds like you're just whining.
That's the long and short of it. Note how all the radical RWers are bitching and moaning about "duh librul meedjya." Oh...woe is them! :rolleyes:

The prosecutor's office.

After all the bogus bloviating from the RW blowhards, here's what the Prosecution came down with...Zimmerman, profiled, pursued, confronted, shot & killed Trayvon Martin.

Prosecutors Say George Zimmerman Confronted Trayvon Martin

If RWers didn't lie they'd have nothing to say. *SMH*

Really? When did Corey release evidence?

Because from what I recall, she said specifically the evidence would be presented in the courtroom..."that's what trials are for".

In other words, you're a lying piece of shit when you say "here's what the Prosecution came down with...Zimmerman, profiled, pursued, confronted, shot & killed Trayvon Martin.". The prosecution has said no such thing. In fact, the fact that they didn't charge with a capital crime tells me they don't think he profiled or pursued at all.

I would love for Martin's defenders to tell us how they are so sure he did not attack Zimmerman first. He was serving his third consecutive out of school suspension in the custody of a Juvenile Detention Officer at the time of the incident. Can you say beyond a reasonable doubt that he did not just snap? Can you be certain beyond a reasonable doubt that he was not fed up to his eyeballs with people watching him, asking him what he is doing & where is he going?

I'll take your school suspensions and raise you a domestic abuse charge

*I have a police assault card in my back pocket*

hehehe ...Ain't I a stinka!!

I would love for Martin's defenders to tell us how they are so sure he did not attack Zimmerman first. He was serving his third consecutive out of school suspension in the custody of a Juvenile Detention Officer at the time of the incident. Can you say beyond a reasonable doubt that he did not just snap? Can you be certain beyond a reasonable doubt that he was not fed up to his eyeballs with people watching him, asking him what he is doing & where is he going?
^ That's one huge pile of bullshit right there.

Forum List

Back