THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

Fact: Trayvon Martin was in the custody of Juvenile Detention Officer Brandy Green while serving his detention at the time of his death.

Last edited:
Fact: Trayvon Martin was in the custody of Juvenile Detention Officer Brandy Green while serving his detention at the time of his death.

I believe that is the name of his father's girlfriend.

I believe that is the name of his father's girlfriend.
Yes that is her name. She is also a juvenile detention officer in Orlando.

Whether she was one for Trayvon Martin is not known. I doubt it.

Thanks Si; as Martin lived in Miami, it would be strange to have an Orlando JJ officer.

Brandy Martin is a detention officer and also Trayvon's dad's girlfriend that he had been seeing for two years. Trayvon and his dad had visited there a number of times. She has a 14-yr-old son. Why that boy was not out with Trayvon that night, who knows, but it was a cold, rainy night. Trayvon was suspended from school for possesion of a trace amount of marijuana, but had no criminal record. I haven't found any evidence that he was known to be combative or violent, but if that was the case, it will almost certainly come out at during the trial.

The fact is, none of us know what happened that night. And specualtion, projection, and demonization of either party won't get us any closer to the truth.

Last edited:
KissMy
user_offline.gif

Let's Roll
Member #21241

Why exactly is it your "Old Neighborhood"? Why did you move away?? Are you a scared little pussy???

I run service calls in the hood's meanest streets in the country. St. Louis, East STL (witch had no police department at the time), Chicago's South Side, Philly & Detroit. I have found myself walking a crack manufacturing house, street fights, robbed & at gun point. I have been held at gunpoint 5 times by 7 people, 4 black & 3 white & one of them pussies pulled the fucking trigger. Skin color makes no difference when you are in the shit at gunpoint. Everyone else runs like scared pussies & you are alone at gunpoint.

Communities under siege by thugs are the problem. I would come back to my vehicle that had been robbed & nobody ever saw anything. I parked my truck at a meter in front of an office with all glass front where the workers desk were facing or near the street. Someone crashed into my truck so hard that it pushed it down to the next meter & up onto the sideewalk. Guess what - the office workers did not see or hear a thing. WTF??? There were car parts all over the street & a stream or anti-freeze leading away from the crash!!!

When citizens are not allowed to defend themselves, the criminals run the place. The citizens become to affraid to get involved & the police are never arround. I saw 3 thefts while in my vehicle. Every time I followed the thief while in my vehicle on my phone to 911 I was attacked. Once I followed him into an appartment complex & suddenly 2 thugs had guns pointed at me, one on each side. The next time it was a gun & a crow bar through the window. The last he road rage slammed me into the ditch. This is why citizens would not get involved.

The one thing all of the places that I was attacked had in common - I was not allowed to carry a loaded gun. Since the Conceal Carry Weapon & Stand Your Ground Laws passed. I have never had a gun pointed at me, been robbed or attacked. The media, politicians & race baiter's are full of shit lying scumbags. SCOTUS - Police do not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm or their property from theft or damage. The only thing police have done was give me tickets. They have never caught the criminals. We are on our own against well armed criminals.

My comment was intended to make people think about what the fuck you just described. I lived grew up and fought my way through in various places in Chicago drive down Kings Hiway in St Louis and it's shitty parts quite a lot, so you aren't saying nothing new or experiences unique. Except maybe...
My son was attacked by some 53 yr. old loon with a beer bottle at the age of 9, in Chicago years ago, I came to his aid and had to beat the man off him with a bat because no guns allowed in Chicago..only for the gang bangers and criminals.
I found out there was a crowd of people just fucking standing there not helping him until I arrived and he tried to come at me, The attacker died 11 days later, I was charged with 1st degree murder..I beat it after spending my savings to buy my family a house AWAY from this type of shit, on a lawyer instead for a charge I shouldn't have been charged with from the out set.
My older brother was killed in a drive by outside Maple lanes bowling alley in the NW side in 1987, perp never found.
I had at least 3 breakins occur in different apts., my fucking dog was stolen, and I was almost killed by a red light running hit and run driver who was speeding in a G20 Chevy van.
It was a white girl who lived in a well to do Northside hood on her way to a dope run.
I saved 2 people from vicious attacks while being shot at from a building window across the street and 1 from an OD.
My first wife was raped while walking home from a girlfriends house a few blocks from home and the police didn't do shit to find the perp...I did.
When I found out who it was I looked for him with a shotgun in my trunk for weeks to the point I lost my job. He ran away to Puerto Rico. This is just shit I can remember off the top at the moment..
Would anybody in their right mind stay? I had 5 kids at the time :cuckoo:

No I didn't move away because I'm a pussy, I moved before someone else got killed or assaulted, or I blasted the next POS who fucked with me and mine.
I don't trust the police to help cause they never did, instead the system tried to do me for 20 to life for a righteous self defense, I don't trust the Just-Us system either.
I moved when I had the opportunity and finances again because IMO, Chicago is a shithole to raise kids in.
I moved away to a place where my kids would be safer and shit like you and I have been through is less tolerated and we can arm ourselves.
Been there done that daddyo, but got the hell out and away cause it was the best for my family and before I completely lost my mind.
Law abiding citizens should be able to protect themselves like the SYG law in FLA. is designed to do, not run around and shoot innocent people who haven't done anything to them, just because they are a different race or color.
Because of what some of us have been through and where we lived, some of us have a different perspective then those who may have been fortunate to live a sheltered life out in the burbs, then want to come on a forum and judge a kid like Martin as a thug.

Despite all the shit I seen and been through, I don't go around profiling, stalking, or starting shit with every PR or Black, or Caucasian, there is good and bad in ALL peoples.
Actually I don't give anybody a freepass to trust based on color.

The whole reason Al Sharpton & the media hyped this case it to get rid of Stand Your Ground & CCW laws. They are circulating petitions for a national ban on these state laws. They only want the criminals packing guns. They want to turn honest people into criminals for packing a gun. They want to make the entire country into a shit-hole like the South Side of Chicago.

I honestly can't see them wanting only criminals packing guns..There are so many innocent deaths caused by punk criminals, especially in Chitown everyday it doesn't make sense.
But I don't like their gun grabbing ways either. You want to take our guns away because you can't control a certain percentage of the populace?? :fu:
Read the Chicago papers, it's sickening... EVERYDAY SINGLE DAY..
The criminals have to be weeded out from the law abiding citizens, my point is, you CAN'T do that based on race or appearance, or vigilante stereotyping.
We must keep our 2nd amendments right intact and not give in to fear or trust the PTB to protect us because as soon as we give that up, say what you will, the PTB will be our biggest threat, IMO they are already, we just don't notice as we are squabbling over shit like this..
Anyways, I wish the man a fair trial, I really would like to reaffirm my faith in the system,..I been on both sides of this issue..:doubt:

To the best of my knowledge, this is the first ever case of somebody with a carry permit using a weapon in a manner that resulted in a criminal charge. For that reason, I suppose I am hoping Zimmerman will be found innocent just to keep that record clean. But again, if he is guilty, let justice be done.

But if he is found guilty, the 2nd Amendment crowd had better brace themselves, because despite the hundreds of thousands, if not millions of carry permits issued to date, the anti-gun crowd is certain to say "See???? We told you that people can't be trusted with guns."

But then, if Zimmerman is acquited or judged not guilty, they also will not likely believe that it was a fair trial and that justice was done.

From the jailhouse:
George Zimmerman arrest booking:

http://webbond.seminolesheriff.org/InmateInfo.aspx?bkgnbr=201200004452

There it lists the inmate "account balance" (318.16. yesterday it was 41.00.)
It also notes "Inmate may not be bailed."

And the Booking Report: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/04/12/zimmerman.booking.report.pdf
Identifiers:
TATTOO ARM (LEFT) THEATRICAL MASKS
THEATRICAL MASKS
CHRISTINA INSIDE A CROSS
TATTOO CHEST CROSS
H&W at booking: 5 feet, 8 inches tall, weighs 185 pounds, has a birthmark on his belly button. Born Oct. 5, 1983.

Race -----------------> White.

Thought I'd add this to the record.

Did anyone see Zimmerman's brother recount of what happened - as his brother George, told him? From what I understood, it wasn't much of a fight. Treyvon started by assaulting Z with a punch in the nose (with fist or drink - we do not know). Zimmerman went down, Treyvon was on top of him holding his head down / covering his mouth. Now one important fact, Treyvon was 6'3", Z was 5'9". When it comes to holding someone down and punching, the longer reach has an advantage (every big brother knows this). So Zimmerman was in a poor position to get Treyvon off him. This was on the grass. The brother said Zimmerman could not breath. What happened next is unknown.

But at one point, the gun comes into play. Everyone who carries knows it is important that your weapon is not used against you. And once Treyvon saw the gun, I believe this came into play, and Zimmerman used the gun first.

Again, this is just how I see it going down based upon the limited info. That said, Zimmerman did a lot of Neighborhood Watch, calls to police, while armed and none resulted in assault, shooting or death. What was different this time?

Trayvon was suspended from school for possesion of a trace amount of marijuana, but had no criminal record. I haven't found any evidence that he was known to be combative or violent, but if that was the case, it will almost certainly come out at during the trial.

Take a look at Travyon's Twitter account. Part of his user name is "Gangsta_Ni@@r" (hacked by me to protect the innocent). The pictures are quite different than one the media uses - flipping the middle finger, tats, gold grill, ..... And the writings are bad as well. Let's just say Trayvon has changed a lot from 12 to 17 years of age.

More important, there is a Twitter message from his older brother saying Trayvon was suspended for 10 days for assaulting a bus driver.

He was shot while on suspension from school for assault!

From the jailhouse:

And the Booking Report: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/04/12/zimmerman.booking.report.pdf
Identifiers:
THEATRICAL MASKS
CHRISTINA INSIDE A CROSS
TATTOO CHEST CROSS
H&W at booking: 5 feet, 8 inches tall, weighs 185 pounds, has a birthmark on his belly button. Born Oct. 5, 1983.

Just curious, about the past charges he faced, does anyone know?
If he had a past violent charge they'll use that against him particularly in a bond hearing.

My understanding is that he's never been convicted of anything, only charged.

So they won't be using that.

Yeah. His brother is a lying sack of shit.

Ok, fair enough, free to believe what you wish. So who lied? G Zimmerman lied to his brother, or Zimmerman's brother made up this lie?

Answer me this, Zimmerman did a lot of Neighborhood Watch, calls to police, while armed and none resulted in assault, shooting or death. What was different this time?

From the jailhouse:

Identifiers:
THEATRICAL MASKS
CHRISTINA INSIDE A CROSS
TATTOO CHEST CROSS

Just curious, about the past charges he faced, does anyone know?
If he had a past violent charge they'll use that against him particularly in a bond hearing.
He has a past record of a Felony with Violence arrest for assaulting a police officer.

Through a pre-trial diversion program, and agreeing to attend anger management classes, he was able to get it reduced to a misdemeanor.

Don't know if it could be used against him. Lawyers could argue to not have it allowed in the trial and be successful.

Forum List

Back