THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

The statute:

[SIZE=-1](2) The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(3) When a person is killed in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
(a) Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
(b) Arson,
(c) Sexual battery,
(d) Robbery,
(e) Burglary,
(f) Kidnapping,
(g) Escape,
(h) Aggravated child abuse,
(i) Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
(j) Aircraft piracy,
(k) Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
(l) Carjacking,
(m) Home-invasion robbery,
(n) Aggravated stalking,
(o) Murder of another human being,
(p) Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person, or
(q) Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism,
by a person other than the person engaged in the perpetration of or in the attempt to perpetrate such felony, the person perpetrating or attempting to perpetrate such felony is guilty of murder in the second degree, which constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

[/SIZE]

The charge:

Issue capias charging Zimmerman with second degree murder

COUNT 1: IN THE COUNTY OF SEMINOLE, STATE OF FLORIDA, on February 26, 2012, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, did unlawfully and by an act imminently dangerous to another, and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, kill TRAYVON MARTIN, a human being under the age of eighteen,
by shooting the said victim, and during the commission of the aforementioned Second Degree Murder, the said GEORGE ZIMMERMAN did carry, display, use, threaten to use or attempt to use a firearm and did actually possess and discharge a firearm and as a result of the discharge, death or great bodily harm was inflicted upon any person, contrary to the provisions of Section 782.04(2), 775.087(1) and 775.087(2), Florida Statutes.

ANGELA B. COREY
STATE ATTORNEY

BNO News -- Inbox

Referenced statutes:

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Oh this is GRAT news!!! Even better still is the fact that the boys in blue have been expecting him...

558767065.jpg

Oh this is GRAT news!!! Even better still is the fact that the boys in blue have been expecting him...

558767065.jpg

Like I said in the duplicate thread where you posted the same pic before you took it down, it's a safe bet that brother is in there for the same reason Zimmerman would be in there for.
I didn't take any pic down.

In any event, I hope he gets to bunk with that guy.

Would be fun times...wouldn't it?

558767065.jpg

Like I said in the duplicate thread where you posted the same pic before you took it down, it's a safe bet that brother is in there for the same reason Zimmerman would be in there for.

I don't find anything "fun" in this tragedy.

558767065.jpg

Yes you did. There was a ? Where the pic was. Liar.

Zimmerman's new bunkie will probably find something fun about this tragedy though.

In prison blacks and Hispanics tend to be kept separate....they tend to loathe each other, and they aren't typically put together in the cells because it's too dangerous.

Just now watching the prosecuting attorney announcing that on NBC, T. . . .yeah, yeah, I know NBC is not reliable to be honorable in this particular case, but they broke in on Judge Judy. . . . .

They are emphasizing that Zimmerman was charged with the most serious crime possible with the evidence available--2nd degree murder--and he is in custody but they're not saying where for his safety and everybody else's.

All the coverage I'm watching suggests they consider him guilty.

If the prosecutor didn't think he was guilty of a crime, she wouldn't have charged him, so of course they think him guilty and have the evidence to prove it.

Do you think that the prosecutors always win? Or do you think that if he's charged with a crime he MUST be guilty?

You don't know what they have on Zimmerman.

I know what the eyewitness have said. nothing has changed except justice was stabbed in the back.

You know there is more to an investigation than what witnesses claim.

So I'll ask ... would you have wanted her to refuse to charge Zimmerman in spite of evidence that supports a second degree murder charge?

We do not know if the evidence does support a 2nd degree murder charge. Until we know the evidence, no one here can say anything for sure. Anything is possible and everything is suspect.

1. oj "got off" because the prosecutors did a terrible job on their case.
2. what is racist is thinking this guy shouldn't be tried.

I'd like to know if he thinks she should have refused to charge even though she has evidence supporting a second degree murder charge.

She couldn't do anything but charge him. Not because of evidence but because of public pressure, racial intimidation and negative news coverage.

We shall see. We cannot know this until all of the evidence is out.

She couldn't do anything but charge him. Not because of evidence but because of public pressure, racial intimidation and negative news coverage.

Oh bull. She described how when she started this investigation, she warned the family there may not be evidence to support arrest and charges. That was during the height of all the media hoopla over this case. She didn't go into this with the idea she was going to charge him regardless of the evidence.

Bull shit. LYNCH MOB 1 justice 0

Lynch mob? What lynch mob? He was taken into custody, alive. And now he will have is day in court..which is what everyone wants.

A fair and just trial.

Whats racist is thinking a black kid with tea and skittles is automatically a hoodlum and criminal, and if attacked by anything other than another black person should just resolve to be killed because of it.
I'd love to drop your racist ass off in my old neighborhood so you could relate your way of thinking to certain people, or better yet hope in another life you find yourself on the other side of things.

Why exactly is it your "Old Neighborhood"? Why did you move away?? Are you a scared little pussy???

I run service calls in the hood's meanest streets in the country. St. Louis, East STL (witch had no police department at the time), Chicago's South Side, Philly & Detroit. I have found myself walking a crack manufacturing house, street fights, robbed & at gun point. I have been held at gunpoint 5 times by 7 people, 4 black & 3 white & one of them pussies pulled the fucking trigger. Skin color makes no difference when you are in the shit at gunpoint. Everyone else runs like scared pussies & you are alone at gunpoint.

Communities under siege by thugs are the problem. I would come back to my vehicle that had been robbed & nobody ever saw anything. I parked my truck at a meter in front of an office with all glass front where the workers desk were facing or near the street. Someone crashed into my truck so hard that it pushed it down to the next meter & up onto the sideewalk. Guess what - the office workers did not see or hear a thing. WTF??? There were car parts all over the street & a stream or anti-freeze leading away from the crash!!!

When citizens are not allowed to defend themselves, the criminals run the place. The citizens become to affraid to get involved & the police are never arround. I saw 3 thefts while in my vehicle. Every time I followed the thief while in my vehicle on my phone to 911 I was attacked. Once I followed him into an appartment complex & suddenly 2 thugs had guns pointed at me, one on each side. The next time it was a gun & a crow bar through the window. The last he road rage slammed me into the ditch. This is why citizens would not get involved.

The one thing all of the places that I was attacked had in common - I was not allowed to carry a loaded gun. Since the Conceal Carry Weapon & Stand Your Ground Laws passed. I have never had a gun pointed at me, been robbed or attacked. The media, politicians & race baiter's are full of shit lying scumbags. SCOTUS - Police do not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm or their property from theft or damage. The only thing police have done was give me tickets. They have never caught the criminals. We are on our own against well armed criminals.

Last edited:
I know what the eyewitness have said. nothing has changed except justice was stabbed in the back.

You know there is more to an investigation than what witnesses claim.

So I'll ask ... would you have wanted her to refuse to charge Zimmerman in spite of evidence that supports a second degree murder charge?

We do not know if the evidence does support a 2nd degree murder charge. Until we know the evidence, no one here can say anything for sure. Anything is possible and everything is suspect.

No one knows what evidence she has, but she did state she has enough to support an arrest and charge, and feels there is a reasonable chance of conviction based on that evidence. So in spite of that, would you have wanted her to decline to charge Zimmerman?

Forum List

Back