THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

And if you had seen me at 17 you would have judged me pretty much the same way. As worthy of being shot in the chest.

Instead, I entered the military at 18, served six years and used what little brains I have to make something of myself after.

But if I had met George Zimmerman when I was 17, I'd be dead now, and you would be damning me for my appearance.

What is the fucking disconnect with you racist pigs?

I never said he was worthy of being shot in the chest. I said that people who take on the trappings, mannerisms and anti social behavior of criminals often get confused with criminals.

Yes, if you looked like a little thug, I would probably have assumed you were a little thug. I wouldn't have shot you or defended anyone who shot you based on your piercings, tats, or clothes.

But I could certainly understand people feeling threatened by a large guy with a gold grill, a nasty nick name, tats and prone to flipping the bird.

And you know, fuck you and your stupid lying assumptions...I've worked with gang members, sex offenders, and big bad boys who have put major hurts on other people. I don't do it for the money, I do it because I like to work with that population. If I had seen your dumb ass as a kid, I wouldn't have crossed the street or been afraid of you, I know where kids like that come from and what they're like. But if you immerse yourself in the criminal culture, you can expect to be treated as a criminal...up to and including getting killed. If not by someone who mistakes you for a real criminal, then by one of those criminals you're emulating. That's the way it works.

So now Trayvon " immersed himself in criminal culture". Where? Where is the evidence that he "immersed himself in criminal culture" He wore a hoodie? My two year old daughters pink sweater has a hood on it, is she "immersed in criminal culture"?

Tell me about "criminal culture" and how Trayvon was "immersed" in it walking home from the convenience store with skittles and an iced tea. Are skittles a code for gang banger now? Iced tea a gang sign?

You talk a good game about innocent until proven guilty, but you've convicted Trayvon Martin based on a few photos that have NOTHING to do with the actual shooting. You've decided he "immersed himself in criminal culture" You're a goddamned hypocrite and you may be actually trying not to be, but you're a racist as well.

Criminal culture, my ass

Indeed...The fashion Nazi strikes again

Case has already been tried in the media. They will have to find him guilty of something weither he is guilty of anything or not. Zimmerman could very well be the victim in this whole mess.
Not so fast..remember Casey Anthony? I expect another cerebrally sun fried jury in this case to also find a way to fuck it up somehow.

Justice was not served. I wonder why the special prosecutor just stab justice in the back? Why was she fired as a an attorney for the firm she work at?
All along, you and others have been saying to wait until the SP investigated all the evidence and decided whether to bring charges. Well, she did examine all the evidence and decided what Zimmerman did rose to the level of second degree murder. Had he been charged with a lesser offense, maybe --- maybe --- you'd have a point that it was done to appease the family and others who were demanding Zimmerman be charged. But not this, not second degree with the possibility of life in prison. There is obviously some pretty compelling evidence she has that none of us know of. Yet.

That's exactly the point to appease the racist lynch mob. Hell they had more on OJ and he got off.

Only she & her office KNOW what they have.

I never said he was worthy of being shot in the chest. I said that people who take on the trappings, mannerisms and anti social behavior of criminals often get confused with criminals.

Yes, if you looked like a little thug, I would probably have assumed you were a little thug. I wouldn't have shot you or defended anyone who shot you based on your piercings, tats, or clothes.

But I could certainly understand people feeling threatened by a large guy with a gold grill, a nasty nick name, tats and prone to flipping the bird.

And you know, fuck you and your stupid lying assumptions...I've worked with gang members, sex offenders, and big bad boys who have put major hurts on other people. I don't do it for the money, I do it because I like to work with that population. If I had seen your dumb ass as a kid, I wouldn't have crossed the street or been afraid of you, I know where kids like that come from and what they're like. But if you immerse yourself in the criminal culture, you can expect to be treated as a criminal...up to and including getting killed. If not by someone who mistakes you for a real criminal, then by one of those criminals you're emulating. That's the way it works.

So now Trayvon " immersed himself in criminal culture". Where? Where is the evidence that he "immersed himself in criminal culture" He wore a hoodie? My two year old daughters pink sweater has a hood on it, is she "immersed in criminal culture"?

Tell me about "criminal culture" and how Trayvon was "immersed" in it walking home from the convenience store with skittles and an iced tea. Are skittles a code for gang banger now? Iced tea a gang sign?

You talk a good game about innocent until proven guilty, but you've convicted Trayvon Martin based on a few photos that have NOTHING to do with the actual shooting. You've decided he "immersed himself in criminal culture" You're a goddamned hypocrite and you may be actually trying not to be, but you're a racist as well.

Criminal culture, my ass

Indeed...The fashion Nazi strikes again
Indeed a big fail..
It's a fact the biggest fucking criminals wear suits and ties.

Justice was not served. I wonder why the special prosecutor just stab justice in the back? Why was she fired as a an attorney for the firm she work at?
All along, you and others have been saying to wait until the SP investigated all the evidence and decided whether to bring charges. Well, she did examine all the evidence and decided what Zimmerman did rose to the level of second degree murder. Had he been charged with a lesser offense, maybe --- maybe --- you'd have a point that it was done to appease the family and others who were demanding Zimmerman be charged. But not this, not second degree with the possibility of life in prison. There is obviously some pretty compelling evidence she has that none of us know of. Yet.

That's exactly the point to appease the racist lynch mob. Hell they had more on OJ and he got off.

1. oj "got off" because the prosecutors did a terrible job on their case.
2. what is racist is thinking this guy shouldn't be tried.

And if you had seen me at 17 you would have judged me pretty much the same way. As worthy of being shot in the chest.

Instead, I entered the military at 18, served six years and used what little brains I have to make something of myself after.

But if I had met George Zimmerman when I was 17, I'd be dead now, and you would be damning me for my appearance.

Criminal culture, my ass

Martin could have been high on crack, and had pockets full of stolen skittles and it would not have changed the fact that Zimmerman broke the law. Stand your ground does not mean pick a fight and shoot the other guy when you are getting your ass whipped. This case is used as an example of what stand your ground does NOT mean in CCW classes.

You don't know what they have on Zimmerman.

I know what the eyewitness have said. nothing has changed except justice was stabbed in the back.

I'd like to know if he thinks she should have refused to charge even though she has evidence supporting a second degree murder charge.

all along, you and others have been saying to wait until the sp investigated all the evidence and decided whether to bring charges. Well, she did examine all the evidence and decided what zimmerman did rose to the level of second degree murder. Had he been charged with a lesser offense, maybe --- maybe --- you'd have a point that it was done to appease the family and others who were demanding zimmerman be charged. But not this, not second degree with the possibility of life in prison. There is obviously some pretty compelling evidence she has that none of us know of. Yet.

that's exactly the point to appease the racist lynch mob. Hell they had more on oj and he got off.

1. Oj "got off" because the prosecutors did a terrible job on their case.
2. What is racist is thinking this guy shouldn't be tried.

yes and that mark furman character did not help any

I know what the eyewitness have said. nothing has changed except justice was stabbed in the back.

You know there is more to an investigation than what witnesses claim.

So I'll ask ... would you have wanted her to refuse to charge Zimmerman in spite of evidence that supports a second degree murder charge?

What's the point? the media has made sure of a guilty verdict No trial will be a fair trial.. that's what's racist. Racist is coming out into the streets yelling for justice for a black kid who was killed by a white guy who turns out to be Hispanic.. racist is getting on TV tonight and saying "it has nothing to do with race" we should all come together.. that's what's racist.

What is racist is thinking an innocent man needs to go to court to defend his life twice.

I'd like to know if he thinks she should have refused to charge even though she has evidence supporting a second degree murder charge.

She couldn't do anything but charge him. Not because of evidence but because of public pressure, racial intimidation and negative news coverage.

You know there is more to an investigation than what witnesses claim.

So I'll ask ... would you have wanted her to refuse to charge Zimmerman in spite of evidence that supports a second degree murder charge?

Yes I know all that but normally when it's not being forced to cave to racist eyewitness accounts are better than other evidence.

She couldn't do anything but charge him. Not because of evidence but because of public pressure, racial intimidation and negative news coverage.

Exactly

What is racist is thinking an innocent man needs to go to court to defend his life twice.

Whats racist is thinking a black kid with tea and skittles is automatically a hoodlum and criminal, and if attacked by anything other than another black person should just resolve to be killed because of it.
I'd love to drop your racist ass off in my old neighborhood so you could relate your way of thinking to certain people, or better yet hope in another life you find yourself on the other side of things.

Forum List

Back