THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

Maybe reason to call 911, and a reason to take the advice GIVEN: "We don't need you to do that".

At which time, according to the 9/11 transscript and the City Manager's statement, Zimmerman broke off any further efforts to follow Martin and was returning to his car to wait for the police. He had lost sight of Martin at that time.

based on the self-serving statements made by the accused

which statements are inconsistent with the description the victim's girlfriend gave of their phone conversation.

that's what investigations are for. and where they failed here was in NOT doing one until people started getting active about it.

and that is why there needs to be a TRIAL.

so there ya go.

Maybe reason to call 911, and a reason to take the advice GIVEN: "We don't need you to do that".

At which time, according to the 9/11 transscript and the City Manager's statement, Zimmerman broke off any further efforts to follow Martin and was returning to his car to wait for the police. He had lost sight of Martin at that time.

which statements are inconsistent with the description the victim's girlfriend gave of their phone conversation.

that's what investigations are for. and where they failed here was in NOT doing one until people started getting active about it.

so there ya go.

Well apparently there will be trial so that point is moot.

What I and some others are trying to do is get what facts we do have as straight as possible and not include speculation/opinion with no basis in fact.

It is as possible that Martin's conversation with the girlfriend was as self serving as Zimmerman's conversation with the Sanford dispatcher. That is something that NONE of us know.

It does seem logical, however, that if Zimmerman's conversation was self serving, then he would be guilty of Murder One and not Two.

Which Zimmerman did.

At that point, we only have Zimmermans story and the girlfriends story until the voice analysis is complete and/or released.

Based on the burden of proof in this case, barring some amazing still secret evidence I just don't see any way that Zimmerman can be convicted of anything.

Personally, I don't think he is innocent, but the way the law is written, I honestly don't think it can be proven "beyond a reasonable doubt"

The State believes Zimmerman chased the victim, Martin..........................................

so there ya go.

What I and some others are trying to do is get what facts we do have as straight as possible and not include speculation/opinion with no basis in fact.

It is as possible that Martin's conversation with the girlfriend was as self serving as Zimmerman's conversation with the Sanford dispatcher. That is something that NONE of us know.

It does seem logical, however, that if Zimmerman's conversation was self serving, then he would be guilty of Murder One and not Two.

actually, by asserting zimmerman's position, you are, in fact, speculating, offfering an opinion and taking a side with no basis in fact.

if it were up to you and the other zimmerman zealots on the board, there wouldn't be a trial. it seems to offend you that an investigation was demanded.

zimmerman's "conversation" does not indicate a charge of murder one would be appropriate. and i'm not quite sure of your legal basis for that assertion. i have already said i'm not sure i'd have charged second degree murder, i think it's too high a charge given the inexcusable mishandling of the evidence -gathering process.

and before you say "what mishandling"? i would be hard pressed to find another case where there was a dead kid and the admitted killer (for whatever reason) wasn't subjected to forensics... like documenting defensive wounds... taking his clothes to test for splatter, getting gun powder residue off of the victim to ascertain how close he was to the shooter...

even simple things like taking zimmerman's shirt to look for blood splatter given zimmerman's story about him shooting while his victim was on top of him.

really basic stuff, FF...

Last edited:

so there ya go.

actually, by asserting zimmerman's position, you are, in fact, speculating, offfering an pinion and taking a side with no basis in fact.

if it were up to you and the other zimmerman zealots on the board, there wouldn't be a trial. it seems to offend you that an investigation was demanded.

zimmerman's "conversation" does not indicate a charge of murder one would be appropriate. and i'm not quite sure of your legal basis for that assertion. i have already said i'm not sure i'd have charged second degree murder, i think it's too high a charge given the inexcusable mishandling of the evidence -gathering process.

and before you say "what mishandling"? i would be hard pressed to find another case where there was a dead kid and the admitted killer (for whatever reason) wasn't subjected to forensics... like documenting defensive wounds... taking his clothes to test for splatter, getting gun powder residue off of the victim to ascertain how close he was to the shooter...

even simple things like taking zimmerman's shirt to look for blood splatter given zimmerman's story about him shooting while his victim was on top of him.

really basic stuff, FF...

BAC/drug tests, hospital visit to confirm injuries to the shooter, yes, all basic..........................

The State Attourney has just announced that she will not be presenting the case before a Grand Jury.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but, I still don't think it looks good for the lynch mob.

I swear, you neocon/teabagger bumpkins would jump off a cliff if Murdoch or Armey told you to!

To date, the Martin family has been a paragon of calm and restraint, urging people NOT to be what YOU and your willfully ignorant cadre hope they would be. Al Sharpton has EQUALLED their stance.

I defy YOU to document any public figure who has advocated what you imply here.

Oh, and FYI....there will be a trial....a "grand jury" would have been Zimmerman's better chance of getting off scott free.

Last edited:

Which Zimmerman did.

At that point, we only have Zimmermans story and the girlfriends story until the voice analysis is complete and/or released.

Based on the burden of proof in this case, barring some amazing still secret evidence I just don't see any way that Zimmerman can be convicted of anything.

Personally, I don't think he is innocent, but the way the law is written, I honestly don't think it can be proven "beyond a reasonable doubt"

The State believes Zimmerman chased the victim, Martin..........................................

I dont think thats even in doubt. At least not amoung people who arent completely blinded by partisan politics and racism. Zimemrmans own 911 call has him breathing heavy from "pursuit"

so there ya go.

There still may be no trial. Theres still the Stand Your Ground determination hearing, where the judge can decide that Zimmerman was justified in shooting Martin and throw the whole thing out.

And even if the judge DOESNT throw it out, the Stand Your Ground defense could still be used in trial.

English lesson:

Saying "I don't need you to wash your hands now" is not the same as "Don't wash your hands now".

"We don't need you to do that" is not the same as "Don't do that."

Thank you. You may continue. Please return to your sixth 6th grade classroom and review.

Hush up, troll, grown ups are talking.

We all agree on that point. Stop trying to start an argument over something everyone agrees on.

so there ya go.

There still may be no trial. Theres still the Stand Your Ground determination hearing, where the judge can decide that Zimmerman was justified in shooting Martin and throw the whole thing out.

And even if the judge DOESNT throw it out, the Stand Your Ground defense could still be used in trial.

And the likelihood of that is not certain.

And the likelihood of that is not certain.

Very true.

The fact that this whole thing has been politicized does make me think that it pretty much HAS to go to trial. The consequences of it being thrown out are probably some riots and looting.

Again, if the cops had just arrested Zimmerman and let a judge throw out any charges at a Stand Your Ground hearing, we never would have even heard about this case and Zimmerman would probably have walked.

The State Attourney has just announced that she will not be presenting the case before a Grand Jury.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but, I still don't think it looks good for the lynch mob.

I swear, you neocon/teabagger bumpkins would jump off a cliff if Murdoch or Armey told you to!

To date, the Martin family has been a paragon of calm and restraint, urging people NOT to be what YOU and your willfully ignorant cadre hope they would be. Al Sharpton has EQUALLED their stance.

I defy YOU to document any public figure who has advocated what you imply here.

Oh, and FYI....there will be a trial....a "grand jury" would have been Zimmerman's better chance of getting off scott free.

Oh shut your face. I developed my opinions long before I even delved into Fox News's coverage. It's obvious that both sides have sources with different philosophies. But don't give us this drone nonsense. People think for themselves. You're the one that was on the side calling for bounties w/o evidence. You're on the side that was race baiting. You're on the side that sees a mob constantly and is like oh looks like fun. Deuche.

English lesson:

Saying "I don't need you to wash your hands now" is not the same as "Don't wash your hands now".

"We don't need you to do that" is not the same as "Don't do that."

Thank you. You may continue. Please return to your sixth 6th grade classroom and review.

Hush up, troll, grown ups are talking.

We all agree on that point. Stop trying to start an argument over something everyone agrees on.

You retard, Peach didn't agree with it, as she states above when she says "advice given".

Why do you zealot loons always do this? You actually post a lie with the quote that proves you're lying in the box above the lie. Why????

Whats racist is thinking a black kid with tea and skittles is automatically a hoodlum and criminal, and if attacked by anything other than another black person should just resolve to be killed because of it.
I'd love to drop your racist ass off in my old neighborhood so you could relate your way of thinking to certain people, or better yet hope in another life you find yourself on the other side of things.

My racist ass? Fuck you you gad damn son of a bitch

Yeah your racist ass you fucking hypocrite, I told you in another thread Zimmerman deserved to be charged, and he was. Your racist ass was wrong again and now all you can do is cry like a little racist bitch..You'd probably piss your pants if you ever had to walk the life of a minority let alone walk down the streets they have to you spineless twat.

What a faggot apologist for all the poor, poor minorities.....troll. All you have to do is watch one episode of COPS and you will see just how hard it is for "minorities" to deal with anyone questioning them or their motives....... it's pathetic, 9 times out of 10 they bring the shit upon themselves.

Last edited:
Zimmerman just appeared in court.

Judge has found probable cause.

Formal arraignment scheduled for 5/29.

No talk of bail.

Screenshot of Zimmerman in the courtroom:

4jvz4g.jpg
I've been closely scrutinizing every video footage of Zimmerman, thank God that animal is behind bars, and I don't see an ounce of evidence of any harm to his head.

He doesn't have a scratch. I've looked at that, tampered with video, that showed some fudge that RWers have been alleging is a mark on his head...his head is now smooth, clean, no sign of injury.

Zimmerman's toast...TOAST I said.

Where was the sharpton's and Jackson when this happened? Where's the justice for Fluker

Police said McClure freed himself, got in his car and then drove out in search of the suspects. He told police he planned to shoot out the tires of their getaway car to slow them down until officers arrived.
Homeowner Not Charged In Teen
McClure left his home and hunted down the kid like he was an animal and killed him.

Adding this so posters can get a better feel for location.

Well done NYT interactive showing the Retreat and various landmarks.

Events Leading to the Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

the witness reports are interesting. They dont play to Zimmerman's favor. HAd i not clicked the link i would have thought Zimmerman was the only one with people (witnesses) on his side, due to people like Kosher and kissmy.....

Im not shocked by this.

Where was Zimmerman's vehicle? Or is that known?

Adding this so posters can get a better feel for location.

Well done NYT interactive showing the Retreat and various landmarks.

Events Leading to the Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

the witness reports are interesting. They dont play to Zimmerman's favor. HAd i not clicked the link i would have thought Zimmerman was the only one with people (witnesses) on his side, due to people like Kosher and kissmy.....

Im not shocked by this.

Yes it's known

Im not shocked by this.

Yes it's known

How far was Zimmerman from his vehicle? Martin was shot far from the vehicle IT APPEARS.

he doesnt' have a scratch, paper, you retard, because it's WEEKS after the event.

Do you not know when the shooting took place?

Forum List

Back