THIS JUST IN on the Zimmerman case....

Where is an African? Both parties are American.

I see countless news articles calling Trayvon African. I did a Google search for "Trayvon African" and came up with 118,000,000 hits. If you object, take it with the Jewish media.

I see countless news articles calling Trayvon African. I did a Google search for "Trayvon African" and came up with 118,000,000 hits. If you object, take it with the Jewish media.

What's your f'ing point? When blacks were called blacks we got the lecture that it's African American. Of course a bunch of hits are going to come up for it.

Do what I say. Oh man, you did what I said! That's wrong!

The girl is 16 right? I wonder how many kids she has and whether she is pregnant with a little baby Trayvon....... time will tell, along with the book that the Martins will have written for them along with the movie of the week that Spike Lee is no doubt working out the details on as we speak.

The girl is 16 right? I wonder how many kids she has and whether she is pregnant with a little baby Trayvon....... time will tell, along with the book that the Martins will have written for them along with the movie of the week that Spike Lee is no doubt working out the details on as we speak.

Whether the girls has any baby's is irrelevant.

Indeed.

Indeed.

It's more of a distraction than anything else.

The one good thing that will come out of a trial is what is and isn't true about Trayvon. There is so much out there right now that infers this and that about who he really is and what he was really serving a ten day suspension for.

The one good thing that will come out of a trial is what is and isn't true about Trayvon. There is so much out there right now that infers this and that about who he really is and what he was really serving a ten day suspension for.

And Zimmerman was a clairvoyant who KNEW about this yet to be revealed "information" you are having a wet dream about?

Give me a fucking break, will ya please? The 911 dispatch record shows the world Zimmerman's mindset....and it wasn't fair and balanced, now was it bunky?

Last edited:

And Zimmerman was a clairvoyant who KNEW about this yet to be revealed "information" you are having a wet dream about?

Give me a fucking break, will ya please? The 911 dispatch record shows the world Zimmerman's mindset....and it was fair and balanced, now was it bunky?

The suspension was for a sandwich bag with pot residue.

Give me a fucking break, will ya please? The 911 dispatch record shows the world Zimmerman's mindset....and it was fair and balanced, now was it bunky?

Yep.....which had NOTHING to do with Zimmerman's actions.

The State Attourney has just announced that she will not be presenting the case before a Grand Jury.

I'm not 100% sure what this means but, I still don't think it looks good for the lynch mob.

I swear, you neocon/teabagger bumpkins would jump off a cliff if Murdoch or Armey told you to!

To date, the Martin family has been a paragon of calm and restraint, urging people NOT to be what YOU and your willfully ignorant cadre hope they would be. Al Sharpton has EQUALLED their stance.

I defy YOU to document any public figure who has advocated what you imply here.

Oh, and FYI....there will be a trial....a "grand jury" would have been Zimmerman's better chance of getting off scott free.

Oh shut your face. I developed my opinions long before I even delved into Fox News's coverage. It's obvious that both sides have sources with different philosophies. But don't give us this drone nonsense. People think for themselves. You're the one that was on the side calling for bounties w/o evidence. You're on the side that was race baiting. You're on the side that sees a mob constantly and is like oh looks like fun. Deuche.

Your "opinions", suppositions and conjectures are not worth a piss in the wind, bunky. The FACTS, as they've come out bit by bit, are what putting the kibosh on Zimmerman's legal mouthpieces media spin.

AGAIN, I DEFY YOU TO DOCUMENT ANY PUBLIC FIGURE WHO HAS ADVOCATED A "LYNCH MOB" MENTALITY.

If you cannot, that makes YOU a liar and BS artist. Carry on.

What's your f'ing point? When blacks were called blacks we got the lecture that it's African American. Of course a bunch of hits are going to come up for it.

My point? I'm mocking the idiotic term "African-American".

It's stupid how you champions of that piece-of-shit African make sure to use the word "residue", as if that changes the fact that the African had a bag of pot, and smoked it or sold it. Trayvon was suspended for illegal drug possession at school.

Again, for the cheap seats...

It is not illegal to follow a person.

It is not illegal to approach a person.

It is not illegal to question a person.

It is illegal to assault a person.

It is not illegal to defend oneself from assault.

Amen to missourian.

Shooting unarmed people walking done the street is a part of your ticket? I'll pick Romney if its close:badgrin:

Blatantly false!

Martin wasn't "walking down the street"..he was on top of Zimmerman pummeling him with his fists while Zimmerman, an armed man, was screaming for help INSTEAD of pulling his gun.

No one defending Trayvon cares about the facts. The're purely motivated by hatred and racism.

Shooting unarmed people walking done the street is a part of your ticket? I'll pick Romney if its close:badgrin:

Blatantly false!

Martin wasn't "walking down the street"..he was on top of Zimmerman pummeling him with his fists while Zimmerman, an armed man, was screaming for help INSTEAD of pulling his gun.

You don't know that....stop lying

I don't lie. The witness testimony:

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

Last edited:
Blatantly false!

You don't know that....stop lying

I don't lie. The witness testimony:

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

And "John" is apparently lying. At least according to the first voice analysis.

According to the Sentinel, Owen used software "to compare Zimmerman's voice [heard on another 911 call, which Zimmerman made earlier the evening of Feb. 26] to the 911 call screams" recorded during a neighbor's phone call to police. The software, the Sentinel says, "returned a 48 percent match. Owen said to reach a positive match with audio of this quality, he'd expect higher than 90 percent. 'As a result of that, you can say with reasonable scientific certainty that it's not Zimmerman,' Owen says."

It wasn't possible for Owen to determine if the voice was that of Martin, the newspaper adds, because he didn't have a recording of the teen's voice to compare to the shouts for help.

The Sentinel writes that Ed Primeau, another audio forensics expert, used enhancement technology and "human analysis" to conclude that it was "a young man screaming."

Trayvon Martin Case: Voice Calling For Help Isn't Zimmerman's, Experts Say : The Two-Way : NPR

Last edited:

Forum List

Back