This Man Truly Is An Idiot

FB_IMG_1625411530353.jpg

Potterhead2021
Biden is President of the United States, elected with more votes than have ever been received by anybody else, ever, and you're just another silly trump supporter whining on a discussion board. I'm not sure if your opinion makes a lot of difference.

Seriously. What kind of dream world are you living in? The guy never campaigned or rallied. He just sat in his basement all day long. And he supposedly had more votes than Obama? You've got to be fucking kidding me. :laughing0301:

Obviously he's trying to hide something.

No one who is a trump fluffer has the right to call any other person an "idiot".....fact.

LOL! Nobody that voted for this China owned moron Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact the sonofabitch stole the election has the right to complain about Trump, the best President of modern times.

Potterhead2021
Biden is President of the United States, elected with more votes than have ever been received by anybody else, ever, and you're just another silly trump supporter whining on a discussion board. I'm not sure if your opinion makes a lot of difference.

Seriously. What kind of dream world are you living in? The guy never campaigned or rallied. He just sat in his basement all day long. And he supposedly had more votes than Obama? You've got to be fucking kidding me. :laughing0301:
Sure thing lady. That's your deer. I saw you shoot it. Just let me get my saddle off of it, and I'll get out of your way.

Potterhead2021

Only a complete fucking moron campaigns during a global pandemic.

Like trump.

I think he also wants to try and hide the fact that he uses a teleprompter for everything as if we didn't already know it. :rolleyes:
Nothing like your retarded dear leader.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," he said in response to a question from NBC's Kelly O'Donnell. "It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

Blames HIS stupidity on the rain?

Then the moron needed a teleprompter to pardon two turkeys.

Potterhead2021 He did not have to campaign hard to beat some schmuck like Donny. The Republicans have never been able to make an evil villain out of Biden and still cannot. Trump is a natural villain and always has been.
You guys remind me of teen-aged girls, attracted to the "bad boys", though often ends up badly for the dumb chicks that land one, as better to want one, than to have one.

Forum List

Back