This May NOT Be Funny!

90291951_2860474264000637_6892812839472332800_n.jpg

Here's some interesting news - I checked the book catalog for the area public library system, their are 3 copies in the system of five or six libraries, they're all checked out and there are seven holds on it. Word travels fast! And unfortunately all of the branches closed this afternoon and will be closed through April 10th. I'll probably try my local Barnes and Nobel for a copy. At least THEY'RE still open for the time being.

Here's some interesting news - I checked the book catalog for the area public library system, their are 3 copies in the system of five or six libraries, they're all checked out and there are seven holds on it. Word travels fast! And unfortunately all of the branches closed this afternoon and will be closed through April 10th. I'll probably try my local Barnes and Nobel for a copy. At least THEY'RE still open for the time being.
See if you can Amazon one ?

See if you can Amazon one ?
THAT'S a good idea, thanks!

51YycVtdeKL._SX300_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Another virus pandemic

Another virus pandemic
Great book! I've seen three movie versions of this one, The Omega Man, with Charlton Heston, is my favorite.

Another virus pandemic
Great book! I've seen three movie versions of this one, The Omega Man, with Charlton Heston, is my favorite.

I'm putting it on my list.

Another virus pandemic

It's quite good. I believe it was first released in 1971.

Another virus pandemic

It's quite good. I believe it was first released in 1971.

I can read it on scribd.com

Another virus pandemic

1964's The Last Man on Earth starring Vincent Price is a good version.

Another virus pandemic

I've seen it, it IS quite good. I like The Omega Man a bit more, mainly because I'm a fan of Charlton Heston's work. I didn't care that much for I Am Legend, with Will Smith. The special effects are good, but the super fast "vampires" is a bit too much.

Another virus pandemic

I've seen it, it IS quite good. I like The Omega Man a bit more, mainly because I'm a fan of Charlton Heston's work. I didn't care that much for I Am Legend, with Will Smith. The special effects are good, but the super fast "vampires" is a bit too much.

I tend to lean to the Heston version as well, mainly because it was the first version I saw. Though I think the each have their merits. The biggest advantage the 1964 version might have is, Matheson wrote the screenplay.

Forum List

Back