🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This message board is the last place of freedom

trump voters are idiots but those who believe trump won are traitors and must be treated as such....i live in a gop area....i get shit all the time...and give it right back
Cool. I believe the Imbecile N Chief Brandon got 81 million votes as much as I believe in Jack and the bean stalk. With Brandon in Charge we will live in Utopia that printing money costs nothing and you get power from PIXIE DUST.

they kicked me out on post#1......

~S~

There is also Free Republic which doesn't respect Democratic viewpoints and bans liberals or those who support LGBT rights on site.

So we could probably accuse Free Republic as supporting censorship of opposing viewpoints.

Also isn't there a saying that the pendulum swings both sides?

So when one side keeps oppressing the other side, the other side wants their chance to opress their oppressors.

Last edited:
So when one side keeps oppressing the other side, the other side wants their chance to opress their oppressors.
Folks on either 'side' that need censorship to defend their stance are cowards that are unworthy of any serious debate Wolf

Their venues seek their own levels of pious sycophants who's moral high ground is beyond reproach, due only to this fact.

~S~

Forum List

Back