This might work!

It took 10 years of "click it, or ticket" law enforcement in my state to get people to wear seatbelts, which in turn have saved many lives.

Maybe it's time to start: Maskit or casket! :bye1:

This really pins the bogometer. Giving a ticket to someone for not wearing a seat belt isn't even remotely equivalent to killing (or firing, canceling, denying them credit, kicking their kids out of school - and all the other hateful things you Prog-Fascists get wee woodies contemplating) someone for refusing to be a lab rate for an experiemental treatment.

BTW, parroting these non-witty talking points isn't fooling anyone either.

It took 10 years of "click it, or ticket" law enforcement in my state to get people to wear seatbelts, which in turn have saved many lives.

Is that a death threat? Yes. Go with that one. No way that would EVER backfire.

:laughing0301:

Nothing obvious about it Hutch....He was asked twice, and didn't answer, so we have to conclude based on some of the things said on these boards lately, that he may wish that people are killed...
Tard on, buddy! :rock:

well one day the vaccines will protect you and the next day it wont,, and the masks,, well fauci has switched on that to many times,,

and lets not forget the texas dems and obama super spreader events,,
One day you’ll understand that circumstances change. Sometime quickly.
Let’s not forget those events. Where are those Texas Dems? You follow up and let us know who if anyone became ill, were hospitalized or died. It seems like that would be something you could spike in the end zone. Otherwise you’re not really saying anything.

One day you’ll understand that circumstances change. Sometime quickly.
Let’s not forget those events. Where are those Texas Dems? You follow up and let us know who if anyone became ill, were hospitalized or died. It seems like that would be something you could spike in the end zone. Otherwise you’re not really saying anything.
so covid only matters if you get sick and hospitalized or died??,,,thats new,, then why all the hoopla about positive tests??

You keep talking in circles but saying nothing.
The goal is to protect people from dying. We’re doing that. If you did it too, this shit would be over. Instead of trying to vilify those who’ve done the right thing, you should be encouraging others to do the same.
encourage them to do what?? stay home and wear masks when they are out or go dancing and not wear a mask like rashid and obama did???

It really had nothing to do with it. The insurance companies paid off politicians to create seat belt laws that they enforced and gave people tickets for. I know you approve of this kind of America. I have a better theme: Quit inviting people with covid coming into our country or we'll throw you and your commie party out of power?

Forum List

Back