This might work!

You keep talking in circles but saying nothing.
The goal is to protect people from dying. We’re doing that. If you did it too, this shit would be over. Instead of trying to vilify those who’ve done the right thing, you should be encouraging others to do the same.
Click it or ticket was meant as a threat.

Mask it or Casket will be seen as the same.

Nazi.

You keep talking in circles but saying nothing.
The goal is to protect people from dying. We’re doing that. If you did it too, this shit would be over. Instead of trying to vilify those who’ve done the right thing, you should be encouraging others to do the same.
By protecting people, you are actually prolonging this bull shit.

If people can look at what's happening in our hospitals and pretend it's fake news, they won't be inconvenienced enough to wear a mask or do anything else that isn't about them and them alone.

Tragically, this will just have to be a longer process, a controlled burn that gets rid of the underbrush. I assumed this couldn't happen. My bad.

If people can look at what's happening in our hospitals and pretend it's fake news, they won't be inconvenienced enough to wear a mask or do anything else that isn't about them and them alone.

Tragically, this will just have to be a longer process, a controlled burn that gets rid of the underbrush. I assumed this couldn't happen. My bad.
thats the point,, we cant look, they wont let us,, all they do is tell us,,

thats the point,, we cant look, they wont let us,, all they do is tell us,,

There are plenty of reports on what's happening in our hospitals from coast to coast.

Not hard to find at all.

It took 10 years of "click it, or ticket" law enforcement in my state to get people to wear seatbelts, which in turn have saved many lives.

Maybe it's time to start: Maskit or casket! :bye1:

So much for her body, her choice, huh Archie Bunker?

That Democrats won't acknowledge natural immunity yet again shows how disingenuous in all this they are

There are plenty of reports on what's happening in our hospitals from coast to coast.

Not hard to find at all.

Those reports all say the vaccine works, science denier. Just get it already and get your nose out of other people's business

Nope. If you don't like that, tough shit. Your whining is boring.

Yeah, I'm whining that I took the vaccine and now you fascist morons demand I wear a mask anyway because power. No wait, that's you whining ...

Mac: I wanna make you wear a mask, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna! Wear it because I told you to, not because it makes any sense for vaccinated, protected people to wear them. Heck, I can't even show that masks work because there is no such study.

Go fuck yourself, keep your nose in your own business

Which hospitals?

Forum List

Back