This might work!

Good advice. Now you get vaccinated and stop worrying about what other people are doing
It’s an answer to the question of the poster. Not meant as advice, dope.
Honestly, do any of you actually try to read or is it just straight up trolling 24/7?
It really comes across as just dumb as shit. Boring.

You asked a question and I answered. I’m not giving advice, dope. It’s telling when you can’t even keep up with your own bullshit.
You asked a question and I answered. I’m not giving advice, dope. It’s telling when you can’t even keep up with your own bullshit.

It was good advice too. So do it, get vaccinated so you can stop putting your yentl nose in everyone's business and keep it where it belongs, in your business

It’s an answer to the question of the poster. Not meant as advice, dope.
Honestly, do any of you actually try to read or is it just straight up trolling 24/7?
It really comes across as just dumb as shit. Boring.

So I'm wrong and you condemn Democrat mask mandates on vaccinated people, that's what you're claiming? Democrats are really full of shit on that one, huh?

It took 10 years of "click it, or ticket" law enforcement in my state to get people to wear seatbelts, which in turn have saved many lives.

Maybe it's time to start: Maskit or casket! :bye1:

For you I would agree.

Please wrap your face in saran wrap, repeatedly. Make sure to cover your nose and mouth real tight.

You'll be safe. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

One day you’ll understand that circumstances change. Sometime quickly.
Let’s not forget those events. Where are those Texas Dems? You follow up and let us know who if anyone became ill, were hospitalized or died. It seems like that would be something you could spike in the end zone. Otherwise you’re not really saying anything.
One day you’ll understand the changing circumstances excuse only works for demleftists. The MSM doesn’t apply it to republicans and neither do you.

If people can look at what's happening in our hospitals and pretend it's fake news, they won't be inconvenienced enough to wear a mask or do anything else that isn't about them and them alone.

Tragically, this will just have to be a longer process, a controlled burn that gets rid of the underbrush. I assumed this couldn't happen. My bad.

If Covid Importing Super Spreader *Joe wasn’t such a failure people wouldn’t be dying. Impeach immediately!

If people can look at what's happening in our hospitals and pretend it's fake news, they won't be inconvenienced enough to wear a mask or do anything else that isn't about them and them alone.

Tragically, this will just have to be a longer process, a controlled burn that gets rid of the underbrush. I assumed this couldn't happen. My bad.
If you really cared you would tell biden to close the southern border with mexico

Forum List

Back