This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

Don't see much Christianity in any of these posts.
And you won't. Because these so called Christians are not Christians.

Libs. They are fine with letting a man claim to be a girl, or any of 53 genders, but can't let people define their own religious beliefs.

Hypocrites, is not nearly a strong enough word to describe them and their vile actions.
What does a biological function of being gay have to do with a religious belief?

LOL!!!!!! Thanks for demonstrating my point, confused man.
Speaking of confused, tryhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_and_sexual_orientation try educating yourself a little, instead of letting your Christian hate do your thinking for you;

Libs. They are fine with letting a man claim to be a girl, or any of 53 genders, but can't let people define their own religious beliefs.

Hypocrites, is not nearly a strong enough word to describe them and their vile actions.
Ha idiot, do you ever read? Neuroscience and sexual orientation - Wikipedia

Dude. You've lost.

Actually he never said that. The post is an example of how sick the ignorant left has become when they rely on the twisted "progressive" interpretation of an innocent Christmas message.
Nothing innocent about a politician telling people they will be "destroyed" if they do not convert to Christianity.
If you read the link you might overcome your knee jerk bigoted approach to religion. He never said that. The post is based on a radical left wing blog's interpretation of an innocent Christmas message but for some reason the crazy left is always ready to become hysterical about (only) Christian beliefs.
I read it several times. Nothing to misinterpret. People like that think they can send a message of good will, while simultaneously blackmailing others to do what they say. No one is fooled by that game except for the cultist Right.

Dude. You've lost.
Lol! So you cant engage the debate intelligently. We get it. You're dismissed.

Real Christians aren`t obsessed with this sort of thing. Gays don`t choose to be gay and transsexuals don`t choose to be transsexuals. Do you think they choose to be what they are so they can get beat up, taunted and every other sort of abuse that fake Christians heap upon them? Why are YOU obsessed with these people? Mmmmmm.

I barely referenced it, to make a point. My point stands.

YOu are willing to let a man deny the reality of his dna and physical body, but won't let a conservative self define his faith.

Hypocrite is not nearly a strong enough word to describe the vile shit that libs do today.
The two have absolutely no relationship with the other. Homosexuality is a Biological function for which you are hog tied to debate. The other is a sick plot, so as to play with people's minds.

Actually he never said that. The post is an example of how sick the ignorant left has become when they rely on the twisted "progressive" interpretation of an innocent Christmas message.
Nothing innocent about a politician telling people they will be "destroyed" if they do not convert to Christianity.
If you read the link you might overcome your knee jerk bigoted approach to religion. He never said that. The post is based on a radical left wing blog's interpretation of an innocent Christmas message but for some reason the crazy left is always ready to become hysterical about (only) Christian beliefs.
How the fuck is telling people that they will be destroyed if they do not conform to a certain belief innocent? Are the Taliban and ISIS innocent?

Dude. You've lost.

Your anti-Christian bigotry is blinding you.

Dude. You've lost.
Chief, forget it. You aren't smart enough to lock horns with me over this. Get out while you can, or you are going to look like a total idiot. I already sent one of you religious wackos to the woodshed already. He's no where to be found. You ready to be victim number 2?

Dude. You've lost.

Start debating the link I posted, because you're already looking like an idiot. Move boss. Show us what you got.

Debate the facts Correll, or consider this debate lost for you. I'm still waiting.

Real Christians aren`t obsessed with this sort of thing. Gays don`t choose to be gay and transsexuals don`t choose to be transsexuals. Do you think they choose to be what they are so they can get beat up, taunted and every other sort of abuse that fake Christians heap upon them? Why are YOU obsessed with these people? Mmmmmm.

YOu are willing to let a man deny the reality of his dna and physical body, but won't let a conservative self define his faith.

Hypocrite is not nearly a strong enough word to describe the vile shit that libs do today.
The two have absolutely no relationship with the other. Homosexuality is a Biological function for which you are hog tied to debate. The other is a sick plot, so as to play with people's minds.

Thank you for demonstrating my point.

Dude. You've lost.
Chief, forget it. You aren't smart enough to lock horns with me over this. Get out while you can, or you are going to look like a total idiot. I already sent one of you religious wackos to the woodshed already. He's no where to be found. You ready to be victim number 2?

Your religious bigotry is quite ugly. I will be happy to engage you to encourage you to show yourself, more and more. Bigot.

How about listing all the groups that don't share right winger's predominant Christian beliefs that haven't already been denigrated here.

Sure.
Communist Party USA
Planned Parenthood
The Democrat Party
Gay Rights Action League
NARAL
NOW
Hollywood
Antifa

Dude. You've lost.

Start debating the link I posted, because you're already looking like an idiot. Move boss. Show us what you got.

Your refusal to respect the self identifying of people you hate, is all I needed to make my point about liberals.

YOu are bigots and hypocrites.

Thank you for demonstrating my point.
Well folks, here we have the second one to hit the dirt. He can't debate the science, even though he draws his own sick conclusions concerning homosexuality, while linking it as being a choice, with nothing more than his own hatred to go by. You failed bigley, and made a real idiot of yourself. Move along. It only goes down hill for you from here on out.

Debate the facts Correll, or consider this debate lost for you. I'm still waiting.

The fact is that you dont' respect the self identification of people who you hate.

That is hypocritical of you and bigoted of you.

My point is demonstrated by your actions.

Thank you.

It's funny how you lie and then try to back track

View attachment 237496
Can you imagine how I feel about these organized religious wackos who prey on the gullible among us?
This folks is your typical Right wing liar who represents evil, who hides behind Christianity. Bear513 said I didn't believe in God. Yet, when pressed to prove I said such a thing, he claims I back tracked. Back tracked on what? He never proved I said anything about my belief in God, so what does that make him? And this is their religion. They obfuscate, and lie in the name of whatever religion they are promoting. They are a sick lot.

Excuse me?

I had to push you into it..

You didn't want to believe

Untill I caught you .

Welcome..
"Pushed into what"? I never said anything to be pushed into. You're lying again.You never proved I said anything about not believing in God.

Read your post child .

Lol! You're just running from your lies. I repeat, quote my exact words where I said I didn't believe in God. But you won't and can't. You are a liar, and you yourself used Gods name to manufacture that lie. You are definitely sick.

Get the fuck out of here, I busted your ass .now you want to claim a Christian.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Wisconsin Lawmaker: Convert To Christianity Or Be ‘Destroyed’

Patheos is a liberal religious site that is dedicated to attacking Christianity. No "Wisconsin Lawmaker" said "covert to Christianity or be destroyed". But one did quote the Bible wherein the apostle says that Christians who keep the faith wont be destroyed.

So its boring but i am going to say it again. You arent dealing with humans. These are subhumans with no shame. Caught in a lie just means he will move on to another lie. And you can see that the Bible causes them to shrink back and feel a burning like a Vampire faced with a cross. The very idea of quoting the Bible feels like a thunder of "you will be destroyed" to them. Its because deep down they know what awaits them.
Deep down they all know it. And they seek to salve the pain by lashing out at those who remind them of the truth.

Your refusal to respect the self identifying of people you hate, is all I needed to make my point about liberals.

YOu are bigots and hypocrites.
Actually, we are readers of science, and aren't quick to jump, every time someone else tells us to jump. We prefer to use our own mind, and use real scientific research to draw our own conclusions. Many of us have decided that to lie to ourselves, may not be in our best interest. We don't bite the first piece of fruit we see on the tree. That's more about intelligence than it is to be a bigot or a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back