This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

They don't. I'm not dumb enough to give money to an organized church. I give myself offering of thanks by worshiping all that he has created around me. People like you wouldn't understand that, and I am not threatening you to do so. Why would I choose an organized religion that builds churches for the sake of revenue?

And by the way, the OP is quoting a Wisconsin Republican threatening us with Christianity. So what are you talking about?

And another thing, I myself have been threatened with Christianity. This is nothing new. Who are you to dictate to me? Answer, nobody! Now hurry up, you may have already missed your flight;

How were you "threatened" with Christianity?

Telling me I had to go to church or I'd be cast away to the devil. And there was a funny thing that happened with that exchange. You know, I never told him he had to go to my Church, but he insisted I go to his, or I'd suffer the consequences. Lol! And that happened in a Mcdonalds of all places. You're subject to meet the crazies almost anywhere.

Correct ,you are here subjecting everyone to your crazy ass ranting after all...go figure.

"Ranting"? Hate to break the news to you, but that actually happened. The guy was preaching to me while I was eating in Mcdonalds and ended up eating my food somewhere else. "Ranting"! That's funny.

Hate to break it to you loon. I was referring to all your ranting. Not just your whining about some guy st McD’s.

Which btw, was obvious.

More lies! Why do you project lies about something you have no knowledge of? Organized religion is a business. It's a means for others to make money off of people. You can walk among the trees and the hills and worship God, and no one is asking you for money. That's the real church.
How does the church make money off of you if you don’t give offering,tithe or a donation. All of which are of free will not forced .
They don't. I'm not dumb enough to give money to an organized church. I give myself offering of thanks by worshiping all that he has created around me. People like you wouldn't understand that, and I am not threatening you to do so. Why would I choose an organized religion that builds churches for the sake of revenue?

And by the way, the OP is quoting a Wisconsin Republican threatening us with Christianity. So what are you talking about?

And another thing, I myself have been threatened with Christianity. This is nothing new. Who are you to dictate to me? Answer, nobody! Now hurry up, you may have already missed your flight;

Sounds like typical leftist anti Christian rhetoric. You loons are spewing. He threatens no one. Infact he was encouraging giving to charity and promoting fellowship. The destruction he referred to is in reference to people destroying themselves not others.

Get a grip wacko.

"Convert to Christianity or be destroyed"? That's your idea of "fellowship"? Lol! Aren't you missing your flight?

Actual quote

“This season, think of how you can love the people in your life: Family, friends, neighbors, just a little bit more. Encourage them. Fellowship with them. Our world needs more love and more peace. We do our part to make this world a more peaceful place by being more loving in our relationships. We gain strength through love. Hebrews 10 concludes: “We are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.”

Not a threat to others. A statement that Christians chose to be saved themselves by accepting Christ ...not denying him and being destroyed.

If you were infact a “Christian” and not a board troll you would understand the reference.

You're getting off the road. This thread isn't about love. It's about what was said, and acknowledging that as truth. "Convert to Christianity or be destroyed" is no message of "fellowship, love, or peace". Okay? It's a message of "if you don't" "you will be destroyed" is pushing your agenda. That's your/his agenda, not mine. Get it? I have enough respect for you and him that I wouldn't tell him or you to worship the mountains and the streams, and if you don't "you will be destroyed". That's not how I role.

How does the church make money off of you if you don’t give offering,tithe or a donation. All of which are of free will not forced .

Sounds like typical leftist anti Christian rhetoric. You loons are spewing. He threatens no one. Infact he was encouraging giving to charity and promoting fellowship. The destruction he referred to is in reference to people destroying themselves not others.

Get a grip wacko.

"Convert to Christianity or be destroyed"? That's your idea of "fellowship"? Lol! Aren't you missing your flight?

Actual quote

“This season, think of how you can love the people in your life: Family, friends, neighbors, just a little bit more. Encourage them. Fellowship with them. Our world needs more love and more peace. We do our part to make this world a more peaceful place by being more loving in our relationships. We gain strength through love. Hebrews 10 concludes: “We are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.”

Not a threat to others. A statement that Christians chose to be saved themselves by accepting Christ ...not denying him and being destroyed.

If you were infact a “Christian” and not a board troll you would understand the reference.

You're getting off the road. This thread isn't about love. It's about what was said, and acknowledging that as truth. "Convert to Christianity or be destroyed" is no message of "fellowship", love, or peace. Okay? It's a message of "if you don't" "you will be destroyed" is pushing your agenda. That's your/his agenda, not mine. Get it? I have enough respect for you and him that I wouldn't tell him or you to worship the mountains and the streams, and if you don't "you will be destroyed". That's not how I role.

That is a nice strawman you have there. I am sure you are proud of it.

I respectfully decline your invitation to join you in playing with it.

Telling me I had to go to church or I'd be cast away to the devil. And there was a funny thing that happened with that exchange. You know, I never told him he had to go to my Church, but he insisted I go to his, or I'd suffer the consequences. Lol! And that happened in a Mcdonalds of all places. You're subject to meet the crazies almost anywhere.

Correct ,you are here subjecting everyone to your crazy ass ranting after all...go figure.

"Ranting"? Hate to break the news to you, but that actually happened. The guy was preaching to me while I was eating in Mcdonalds and ended up eating my food somewhere else. "Ranting"! That's funny.

Hate to break it to you loon. I was referring to all your ranting. Not just your whining about some guy at McD’s.

If telling the truth is a "rant" for you, knock yourself out.

Get a grip wacko.

Actual quote

You're getting off the road. This thread isn't about love. It's about what was said, and acknowledging that as truth. "Convert to Christianity or be destroyed" is no message of "fellowship, love, or peace". Okay? It's a message of "if you don't" "you will be destroyed" is pushing your agenda. That's your/his agenda, not mine. Get it? I have enough respect for you and him that I wouldn't tell him or you to worship the mountains and the streams, and if you don't "you will be destroyed". That's not how I role.

He quoted a bible verse from hebrews. Which you would know if you actually read the Bible while you were wondering around your “church in the woods”.

Zzzzz

Get a grip wacko.

Actual quote

You're getting off the road. This thread isn't about love. It's about what was said, and acknowledging that as truth. "Convert to Christianity or be destroyed" is no message of "fellowship", love, or peace. Okay? It's a message of "if you don't" "you will be destroyed" is pushing your agenda. That's your/his agenda, not mine. Get it? I have enough respect for you and him that I wouldn't tell him or you to worship the mountains and the streams, and if you don't "you will be destroyed". That's not how I role.

You were never invited. See you later. I might be heading to Mcdonalds to meet up with one of those cult advisers.

Get a grip wacko.
Actual quote

You were never invited. See you later. I might be heading to Mcdonalds to meet up with one of those cult advisers.

So, since your claim of "threats" has been debunked, what is your next excuse for your anti-Christian bigotry?

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Wisconsin Lawmaker: Convert To Christianity Or Be ‘Destroyed’

Nonsense. The GOP has been owned by Satan for a long time already.

Look, here's a real picture of Bush and the devil!

bushsatan.jpg

Get a grip wacko.

Actual quote

He quoted a bible verse from hebrews. Which you would know if you actually read the Bible while you were wondering around your “church in the woods”.

Zzzzz

You have no idea how many versus you hear in the woods, that you would never know anything about, that I threaten no one to listen to. See you later. I need to meet up with one of your cults at Mcdonalds.

Get a grip wacko.
Actual quote

Zzzzz
You have no idea how many versus you hear in the woods, that you would never know anything about, that I threaten no one to listen to. See you later. I need to meet up with one of your cults at Mcdonalds.

Naw...the patrons of McDonald’s are more likely to be subjected to your crazy anti Christian ramblings. Poor unsuspecting people just trying to enjoy a cheeseburger being subjected to a liberal loon off its meds.

It was rude of him to bother you while you were eating.
It was not a threat.
I took it that way. Can you imagine? You're sitting there and someone asks you "have you been to church lately", and if you don't go you're going to hell. I take that as a threat.
Yeah, I grew up in Dallas Texas during the 1960s and had many such experiences at school and so forth.

They mean well as they are concerned for your soul, but it is very disruptive.

In high school I converted to the Church of Christ and did 'door knocking' to convert people and try to save their souls, and I helped to convert at least six different people. It was not an easy thing to do, to intrude on someone elses life and hit them with my view of their souls damnation, but I did it for the love of them.

When I left the Church of Christ several of these people lost their faith and went back into the world feeling I had lied to them.

My mistake was to try and move people to a place in life that they were not ready for.

To borrow from a parable, they werent knocking, but I opened the door and dragged them in anyway. Later I felt responsible for making them a thousand times more resistant to the voice of God by discrediting the whole notion by leaving the denomination I had helped to lead them into.

I will never do that again, I swear to God. If they approach me, fine, I will share what little I know and much of my conjecture, but their fate will all be on them and I will have no part in it.

It was not a threat.

You don’t know that. That’s what Trump thought about the Nazis in Charlottesville. Now there’s a young lady who was slain because of those very fine people.

3/4 of all the terrorist attacks United States were from right wingers. Because they’re wild and crazy ideology makes them dangerous.

Why? Because they think they have God on their side.

It was not a threat.
You don’t know that. That’s what Trump thought about the Nazis in Charlottesville. Now there’s a young lady who was slain because of those very fine people.

3/4 of all the terrorist attacks United States were from right wingers. Because they’re wild and crazy ideology makes them dangerous.

Why? Because they think they have God on their side.

Your attempt to change the subject and your Godwinning lies, about the President are noted. YOU are an asshole.

Why are you spending your time and energy trying to divide America?

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Are you fucking serious!!?? Here is more on this piece of shit

Wisconsin GOP lawmaker says women should be forced to give birth to grow the labor force

He should be run out of congress on a rail.

Why don't go search for statements from the 15 or 17 Pro-Life Dem representatives you have on Capitol Hill? Go purge those.. It's a stupid argument to say that abortion is all about religious beliefs. It's not. It's only framed that way for political advantage.

It's a stupid argument to say that abortion is all about religious beliefs. It's not. It's only framed that way for political advantage.
Pro-life is the pro-science position if you have any morals at all. The left HATES science when it gets in the way of their agenda.

Last edited:

Wisconsin GOP lawmaker says women should be forced to give birth to grow the labor force

Why don't go search for statements from the 15 or 17 Pro-Life Dem representatives you have on Capitol Hill? Go purge those.. It's a stupid argument to say that abortion is all about religious beliefs. It's not. It's only framed that way for political advantage.
Excuse me but I am not the one who singled out this turd for criticism. If you know of pro life Democrats who have said anything that draconian and frightening as what he said post it. I know that abortion is not just about religion and this proves it. Allow me to also point out that I did not state my views on abortion or religion.

Excuse me but I am not the one who singled out this turd for criticism. If you know of pro life Democrats who have said anything that draconian and frightening as what he said post it. I know that abortion is not just about religion and this proves it. Allow me to also point out that I did not state my views on abortion or religion.

Saving lives is FRIGHTENING to you? By definition, most people SPEND their lives serving others. It's a good form of altruism. It's STUPID to use as an argument, but far from frightening..

I haven't heard a good religious argument against abortion in a very long time. Just a lot of stupid juvenile posturing.. And no smart ones.

Forum List

Back