This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

I find it funny but not surprising this man talks about love, peace and fellowship in one breath then turns around and threatens those who don't agree with him with destruction.

Meanwhile that man has violated the first amendment by preaching for one religion while condemning everyone who doesn't follow it. The government isn't supposed to put one religion above another. Nor is the government supposed to be trying to force a religion on anyone in this nation.
Spot on! Get these religious nuts out of here. Trying to force their religion on others. These folks are disgusting.

So your a Satan worshiper?
Why would I do that?

I think your real question needs to be, do I go to an organized Church where they steal money from people so preachers can earn a living? No! I go to outdoor churches everyday to thank God for this wonderful world he has provided for me, and to this day he hasn't asked for a single dime.

Huh..

You told us you don't believe in God , now you do?
And you sir are a liar. Show me the post where I said I didn't believe in God?

Spot on! Get these religious nuts out of here. Trying to force their religion on others. These folks are disgusting.

Why would I do that?

I think your real question needs to be, do I go to an organized Church where they steal money from people so preachers can earn a living? No! I go to outdoor churches everyday to thank God for this wonderful world he has provided for me, and to this day he hasn't asked for a single dime.

Huh..

It's funny when I show up you change your tune , why is that?

bear513, post: 21487830I have freedom from religion. Thank god for that. You may like your freedom of religion which means you can believe in whatever organized superstition you want. But there is also such a thing as freedom from all that organized superstition which frees the mind and spirit for the splendid life I am having.

You can't comprehend anything, you have freedom of
Using my own mind , instead of having others control it for me.

Youre mind is weak, you need salvation..
Thanks! God and his outdoor church are smothering me with salvation each and every day, and I still haven't paid a dime or had anyone threaten me to join a church.

So you hate your fellow man, explain how church steals money from you?
More lies! Why do you project lies about something you have no knowledge of? Organized religion is a business. It's a means for others to make money off of people. You can walk among the trees and the hills and worship God, and no one is asking you for money. That's the real church.

Why would I do that?

Huh..

It's funny when I show up you change your tune , why is that?
I think it is funny that you aren't answering for your lies. Why is that? Where are my quotes saying anything about not believing in God? You showed up and didn't prove you weren't lying. Why is that?

Why would I do that?

Huh..

It's funny how you lie and then try to back track

View attachment 237496
Can you imagine how I feel about these organized religious wackos who prey on the gullible among us?

It’s called mutual respect and freedom of religion and freedom from religion.
You have no right to freedom from religion.
Says who?

That is part of the price for freedom of speech.
It is? Who says so?
Says me, doofus.

It is implied in the concept of Freedom of Speech.

Exactly, these children can't handle us believe in God, mother Mary and Jesus Christ..

They mad as fuck..

I believe in

God

Jesus

Mother Mary

They exist assholes..

God exist

Jesus exist

Mother Mary exist

You are not tearing down my faith mother fucker

Why would I do that?

Huh..

View attachment 237496
Can you imagine how I feel about these organized religious wackos who prey on the gullible among us?
This folks is your typical Right wing liar who represents evil, who hides behind Christianity. Bear513 said I didn't believe in God. Yet, when pressed to prove I said such a thing, he claims I back tracked. Back tracked on what? He never proved I said anything about my belief in God, so what does that make him?

And this is their religion. They obfuscate, and lie in the name of whatever religion they are promoting. They are a sick lot.

Huh..

View attachment 237496
This folks is your typical Right wing liar who represents evil, who hides behind Christianity. Bear513 said I didn't believe in God. Yet, when pressed to prove I said such a thing, he claims I back tracked. Back tracked on what? He never proved I said anything about my belief in God, so what does that make him? And this is their religion. They obfuscate, and lie in the name of whatever religion they are promoting. They are a sick lot.

Excuse me?

I had to push you into it..

You didn't want to believe

Untill I caught you .

Welcome..

Huh..

View attachment 237496
This folks is your typical Right wing liar who represents evil, who hides behind Christianity. Bear513 said I didn't believe in God. Yet, when pressed to prove I said such a thing, he claims I back tracked. Back tracked on what? He never proved I said anything about my belief in God, so what does that make him? And this is their religion. They obfuscate, and lie in the name of whatever religion they are promoting. They are a sick lot.

Excuse me?

Untill I caught you .

Welcome..
"Pushed into what"? I never said anything to be pushed into. You're lying again.You never proved I said anything about not believing in God.

My beef is with organized religion. It's nothing more than a business. Has nothing to do with God.

Huh..

View attachment 237496

Excuse me?

Untill I caught you .

Welcome..
"Pushed into what"? I never said anything to be pushed into. You're lying again.You never proved I said anything about not believing in God.

Read your post child .

It’s called mutual respect and freedom of religion and freedom from religion.
You have no right to freedom from religion.
Says who?

That is part of the price for freedom of speech.
It is? Who says so?
Says me, doofus.

It is implied in the concept of Freedom of Speech.

Exactly, these children can't handle us believe in God, mother Mary and Jesus Christ..

They mad as fuck..

I believe in

God

Jesus

Mother Mary

They exist assholes..

God exist

Jesus exist

Mother Mary exist

You are not tearing down my faith mother fucker

And don't forget your belief in lying.

View attachment 237496

Excuse me?

Untill I caught you .

Welcome..

Read your post child .

Still lying. Stop making up things no one said. Quote the post where I said I didn't believe in God, or consider your lies a concession to this argument? It's that simple.

Forum List

Back