This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

Can you imagine how I feel about these organized religious wackos who prey on the gullible among us?
How you feel about people of faith does not concern me in the slightest the irony is they are probably more tolerant towards you than your are to them.
When did I mention anything about my feelings around people of faith? I'm talking about people pushing organized forced religion onto others. Do you understand the difference?

bear513, post: 21487830
And what's this crap of freedom from religion?

I have freedom from religion. Thank god for that. You may like your freedom of religion which means you can believe in whatever organized superstition you want. But there is also such a thing as freedom from all that organized superstition which frees the mind and spirit for the splendid life I am having.

You can't comprehend anything, you have freedom of

Not from

Can you imagine how I feel about these organized religious wackos who prey on the gullible among us?
How you feel about people of faith does not concern me in the slightest the irony is they are probably more tolerant towards you than your are to them.
When did I mention anything about my feelings around people of faith? I'm talking about people pushing organized forced religion onto others. Do you understand the difference?
No one is pushing orginazed religion on anyone stating a viewpoint or opinion is not passing law which forces religion on people surly you know we have the sepeartion of church and state which prohibits that.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Wisconsin Lawmaker: Convert To Christianity Or Be ‘Destroyed’

I find it funny but not surprising this man talks about love, peace and fellowship in one breath then turns around and threatens those who don't agree with him with destruction.

Meanwhile that man has violated the first amendment by preaching for one religion while condemning everyone who doesn't follow it. The government isn't supposed to put one religion above another. Nor is the government supposed to be trying to force a religion on anyone in this nation.
Spot on! Get these religious nuts out of here. Trying to force their religion on others. These folks are disgusting.

So your a Satan worshiper?

I have freedom from religion. Thank god for that. You may like your freedom of religion which means you can believe in whatever organized superstition you want. But there is also such a thing as freedom from all that organized superstition which frees the mind and spirit for the splendid life I am having.

Using my own mind , instead of having others control it for me.

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

I find it funny but not surprising this man talks about love, peace and fellowship in one breath then turns around and threatens those who don't agree with him with destruction.

Meanwhile that man has violated the first amendment by preaching for one religion while condemning everyone who doesn't follow it. The government isn't supposed to put one religion above another. Nor is the government supposed to be trying to force a religion on anyone in this nation.
Spot on! Get these religious nuts out of here. Trying to force their religion on others. These folks are disgusting.

Why would I do that?

So you are not saved?

1514099173971.gif

Why would I do that?

Well you are not saved and going to hell

Youre mind is weak, you need salvation..

Why would I do that?

I think your real question needs to be, do I go to an organized Church where they steal money from people so preachers can earn a living? No! I go to outdoor churches everyday to thank God for this wonderful world he has provided for me, and to this day he hasn't asked for a single dime.

Why would I do that?

I think your real question needs to be, do I go to an organized Church where they steal money from people so preachers can earn a living? No! I go to outdoor churches everyday to thank God for this wonderful world he has provided for me, and to this day he hasn't asked for a single dime.

Huh..

You told us you don't believe in God , now you do?

Thanks! God and his outdoor church are smothering me with salvation each and every day, and I still haven't paid a dime or had anyone threaten me to join a church.

Why would I do that?

Wait you do know the difference between charity and taxes right?

Thanks! God and his outdoor church are smothering me with salvation each and every day, and I still haven't paid a dime or had anyone threaten me to join a church.

So you hate your fellow man, explain how church steals money from you?

Forum List

Back