This nonsense demonstrates how sick and demonic the GOP has become.

It’s called mutual respect and freedom of religion and freedom from religion.
You have no right to freedom from religion.
Says who?

That is part of the price for freedom of speech.
It is? Who says so?
Says me, doofus.
It is implied in the concept of Freedom of Speech.
Really? Show us the direct quote of implication that says "you have no right to freedom from religion"? I've never seen it before.

These organized religious right wing wackos really are crazy as hell. They come on here to not only lie, but get behind someone who threatens others. These people are sick. Take a ride will you;

Last edited:
Using my own mind , instead of having others control it for me.

Youre mind is weak, you need salvation..
Thanks! God and his outdoor church are smothering me with salvation each and every day, and I still haven't paid a dime or had anyone threaten me to join a church.

So you hate your fellow man, explain how church steals money from you?
More lies! Why do you project lies about something you have no knowledge of? Organized religion is a business. It's a means for others to make money off of people. You can walk among the trees and the hills and worship God, and no one is asking you for money. That's the real church.
How does the church make money off of you if you don’t give offering,tithe or a donation. All of which are of free will not forced .

Thanks! God and his outdoor church are smothering me with salvation each and every day, and I still haven't paid a dime or had anyone threaten me to join a church.

More lies! Why do you project lies about something you have no knowledge of? Organized religion is a business. It's a means for others to make money off of people. You can walk among the trees and the hills and worship God, and no one is asking you for money. That's the real church.
How does the church make money off of you if you don’t give offering,tithe or a donation. All of which are of free will not forced .
They don't. I'm not dumb enough to give money to an organized church. I give myself offering of thanks by worshiping all that he has created around me. People like you wouldn't understand that, and I am not threatening you to do so. Why would I choose an organized religion that builds churches for the sake of revenue?

And by the way, the OP is quoting a Wisconsin Republican threatening us with Christianity. So what are you talking about?

And another thing, I myself have been threatened with Christianity. This is nothing new. Who are you to dictate to me? Answer, nobody! Now hurry up, you may have already missed your flight;

It appears the GOP or so-called republican party has destroyed itself when it comes to promoting insanity, hypocrisy, treason, hate, moral perversion and blasphemy.

Wisconsin Lawmaker: Convert To Christianity Or Be ‘Destroyed’
They've lost a lot of elections, so now they are in a hostage taking situation. Do as we say or else. That's today's Republican party. Lol! And they call themselves Christians. They're nothing but demons. Bring it on scum bags.
“Do as we say or else”. You mean like the liberals fascists that hide behind domestic terrorist groups such as ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter to silence the opposition thru violence?

They don't. I'm not dumb enough to give money to an organized church. I give myself offering of thanks by worshiping all that he has created around me. People like you wouldn't understand that, and I am not threatening you to do so. Why would I choose an organized religion that builds churches for the sake of revenue?

And by the way, the OP is quoting a Wisconsin Republican threatening us with Christianity. So what are you talking about?

And another thing, I myself have been threatened with Christianity. This is nothing new. Who are you to dictate to me? Answer, nobody! Now hurry up, you may have already missed your flight;

How were you "threatened" with Christianity?

Sounds like typical leftist anti Christian rhetoric you loons are spewing. He threatens no one. Infact he was encouraging giving to charity and promoting fellowship. The destruction he referred to is in reference to people destroying themselves not others.

Get a grip wacko.

Last edited:

Telling me I had to go to church or I'd be cast away to the devil. And there was a funny thing that happened with that exchange. You know, I never told him he had to go to my Church, but he insisted I go to his, or I'd suffer the consequences. Lol! And that happened in a Mcdonalds of all places. You're subject to meet the crazies almost anywhere.

Telling me I had to go to church or I'd be cast away to the devil. And there was a funny thing that happened with that exchange. You know, I never told him he had to go to my Church, but he insisted I go to his, or I'd suffer the consequences. Lol! And that happened in a Mcdonalds of all places. You're subject to meet the crazies almost anywhere.

Correct ,you are here subjecting everyone to your crazy ass ranting after all...go figure.

Sounds like typical leftist anti Christian rhetoric. You loons are spewing. He threatens no one. Infact he was encouraging giving to charity and promoting fellowship. The destruction he referred to is in reference to people destroying themselves not others.

Get a grip wacko.

"Convert to Christianity or be destroyed"? That's your idea of "fellowship"? Lol! Aren't you missing your flight?

So, the "threat" was him stating his opinion on what would happen to you after you die?

That is not a threat. A threat would have been, "come to my church or I will kick your ass" or something along those lines.

Says who?

It is? Who says so?
Says me, doofus.
Really? Show us the direct quote of implication that says "you have no right to freedom from religion"? I've never seen it before.

These organized religious right wing wackos really are crazy as hell. They come on here to not only lie, but get behind someone who threatens others. These people are sick. Take a ride will you;

You can’t expect logical thinking from right wingers. They say atheism is a religion, and then they say you don’t have freedom from religion. Their messages are so all over the place to the uninitiated it can be very confusing.

Correct ,you are here subjecting everyone to your crazy ass ranting after all...go figure.

"Ranting"? Hate to break the news to you, but that actually happened. The guy was preaching to me while I was eating in Mcdonalds and ended up eating my food somewhere else. "Ranting"! That's funny.

"Ranting"? Hate to break the news to you, but that actually happened. The guy was preaching to me while I was eating in Mcdonalds and ended up eating my food somewhere else. "Ranting"! That's funny.

It was rude of him to bother you while you were eating.

It was not a threat.

Says who?

It is? Who says so?
Says me, doofus.

You can’t expect logical thinking from right wingers. They say atheism is a religion, and then they say you don’t have freedom from religion. Their messages are so all over the place to the uninitiated it can be very confusing.

Tell me about it. They never make any sense. They've allowed themselves to be sucked into whatever "cult" flavor of the month they choose. It's a sad state of affairs.

Sounds like typical leftist anti Christian rhetoric. You loons are spewing. He threatens no one. Infact he was encouraging giving to charity and promoting fellowship. The destruction he referred to is in reference to people destroying themselves not others.

Get a grip wacko.

"Convert to Christianity or be destroyed"? That's your idea of "fellowship"? Lol! Aren't you missing your flight?

Actual quote

“This season, think of how you can love the people in your life: Family, friends, neighbors, just a little bit more. Encourage them. Fellowship with them. Our world needs more love and more peace. We do our part to make this world a more peaceful place by being more loving in our relationships. We gain strength through love. Hebrews 10 concludes: “We are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved.”

Not a threat to others. A statement that Christians chose to be saved themselves by accepting Christ ...not denying him and being destroyed.

If you were infact a “Christian” and not a board troll you would understand the reference.

Says me, doofus.

Tell me about it. They never make any sense. They've allowed themselves to be sucked into whatever "cult" flavor of the month they choose. It's a sad state of affairs.

"Freedom from religion" is denying religious people their right to participate in the political process.

You do not have the right to do that. Doing that, is violating THEIR rights, because you are a bigot.

It was not a threat.

I took it that way. Can you imagine? You're sitting there and someone asks you "have you been to church lately", and if you don't go you're going to hell. I take that as a threat.

It was not a threat.
I took it that way. Can you imagine? You're sitting there and someone asks you "have you been to church lately", and if you don't go you're going to hell. I take that as a threat.

That is you, looking for a rationalization for your bigotry, nothing more.

Hate to break it to you loon. I was referring to all your ranting. Not just your whining about some guy at McD’s.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back