This Pride Sign Is at the Entrance of a WA School

You can start by telling your fellow Democrats to not release over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early.

Something like 85% of those on parole are rearrested within a year of release.

And that’s just the ones that got caught.

The Justice Department will begin transferring thousands of inmates out of federal prisons this week as part of a sweeping criminal justice overhaul signed by President Donald Trump more than three years ago.

Thousands of federal inmates to be released under law signed by Trump

Because high schools tend to be the schools that have after school clubs/meetings in school rooms. Not something you see as much in elementary schools as the kids would not have a way home.

Also, I said "IF", not that they were for sure.
No comment about the third grade and below?

At my junior high, we have an after-school chess club, video game club, and student counsel. We also have a before school "Youth for Christ," run entirely by the students of course, wink, wink. They all have adult sponsors. One of my behavior students, who has a mental disorder, and claims to be "pansexual," wanted to start an LBGT-Q club, but could not find two adult sponsors as required. I offered to sponsor a club focused on anti-bullying, not LBGT-Q specific anti-bullying, if she could find one other teacher. Unfortunately, she had already asked every adult in the school about the LGBT-Q club, so they smelled a rat and said no again.

Point being that a good teacher not only does not groom children, they are careful to avoid the appearance of grooming children. For example, when that student said she was pansexual, the first thing that popped into my head was to say "pansexual? If that has something to do with fried chicken, I'm in!" But I bit my tongue. What would be funny to say to an adult, would be inappropriate for a child. Why the left does not get this, or why they pretend not to get this is beyond me, unless it fits in with a pattern of grooming.

The Justice Department will begin transferring thousands of inmates out of federal prisons this week as part of a sweeping criminal justice overhaul signed by President Donald Trump more than three years ago.

Thousands of federal inmates to be released under law signed by Trump
“The inmates being released will be sent to supervised release programs, released to home confinement or transferred into the bureau’s residential re-entry centers, commonly known as halfway houses.”

Depends upon who’s involved, but a rehabilitation program is good. Penitentiary is derived from penitence.

It is not a mental illness and it is people like you that are the reason that kids feel the need to keep it a secret.
Sure.
Tell you what. What’s an autopsy going to say about a body found?

It’s going to say male or female.
It’s called science.

It simply states early release. There is NO disqualifiers at all.
The law signed by Trump:
“Offenses that make prisoners ineligible to earn additional time credits can generally be categorized as violent, terrorism, espionage, human trafficking, sex and sexual exploitation, repeat felon in possession of firearm, certain fraud, or high-level drug offenses.”

The law signed by Trump:
“Offenses that make prisoners ineligible to earn additional time credits can generally be categorized as violent, terrorism, espionage, human trafficking, sex and sexual exploitation, repeat felon in possession of firearm, certain fraud, or high-level drug offenses.”

Link?

Yes, non violent offenders placed under tight controls that require them to participate in rehab. Looks like an excellent law, it was passed by bipartisan support.

And these are the ones people are complaining about getting released.

And these are the ones people are complaining about getting released.
What part of Democrats releasing over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early equates to nonviolent prisoners being put into rehab programs?

Not all teachers are groomers. I am a teacher who is not a groomer. I am also a teacher who would gladly carry a GUN in case I would someday need to protect the children that I teach and do not groom.

Some schools have signs that say, "Warning Staff may be Armed," or some such, while other have signs as posted by Weatherman2020 depicting a teacher of indeterminate gender showing physical affection to a student of indeterminate gender.

As a teacher, I condemn the depictions of inappropriate teacher/student contact and a promise of secrecy concerning such a relationship. Any teacher who does not gives ammunition to the "teachers are groomers," crowd.

I implore you to condemn the grooming, SweetSue92, instead of doing a victory dance over a contradiction you believe you have exposed in the enemy. Then ask yourself why concerned parents are "the enemy."

As you can see I have been here for years and for years have done this very thing. The OP knows this.

He is not a "concerned parent" by the way. Check just a few pages of his post history. For YEARS his refrain has been to beat on and beat down the schools AND teachers. Suddenly NOW it's okay for us to have guns?

huh

Forum List

Back