This Pride Sign Is at the Entrance of a WA School

You really want to just keep people in prison indefinitely just for being bad people?

I find it hard to believe you, and even if I did, it is not politically or economically feasible.

What I want is for the government to not keep punishing people once they have served their sentence.

Who knew such an idea would be so radical.

I am SAYING, once they serve their sentence they should no longer keep being punished. I am not sure why this is so confusing for you.

Ok, I get it. Your position is, that once the time is served, you want us to pretend to not know that they are bad people.

BUt you reversed it to hint at dark and unlikely things as the only possible alternative, as a sort of vague strawman.

Got it.

I am still confused how people who say guns are not the problem (which I agree with) all of a sudden say guns are the problem and should not be allowed to be had by some people.

I am SAYING, once they serve their sentence they should no longer keep being punished. I am not sure why this is so confusing for you.
I’ll always remember the case in California where a man kidnapped a 16 year old girl, took her to the woods and raped her. Then he took an axe and chopped her arms off. Naked she made it back to the road and survived.

He served something like 10 years. And you think his debt was paid. And oh, he murdered a woman a year after being released.

I am still confused how people who say guns are not the problem (which I agree with) all of a sudden say guns are the problem and should not be allowed to be had by some people.

I admit it is a weak defense, but our tools for dealing with bad people who have served their time is very limited.

I’ll always remember the case in California where a man kidnapped a 16 year old girl, took her to the woods and raped her. Then he took an axe and chopped her arms off. Naked she made it back to the road and survived.

He served something like 10 years. And you think his debt was paid. And oh, he murdered a woman a year after being released.

Clearly he should not have been released. How did he murder the woman a year later, did him not being allowed to legally own a gun stop him?

What I want is for the government to not keep punishing people once they have served their sentence.

Who knew such an idea would be so radical.

It's also really irrelevant. If someone gets out and decides they want a gun, they will get a gun. Their next sentence may be longer because they got a gun but it's irrelevant at that point.

I guess today is not the day where you’ll start talking about problems in the education system instead of attacking the messengers.

I asked you a question you don't want to answer. Then YOU have spent the entire thread insinuating I'm a sexual predator. Are you proud of that?

Clearly he should not have been released. How did he murder the woman a year later, did him not being allowed to legally own a gun stop him?

How, in our current system, would you NOT release him, once he had served his time?

Yep. Bad teachers go after messengers instead of the problems.

Okay so you can't see the difference between asking someone a question related to their stance and insinuating multiple times that they're a sexual predator.

You owe me an apology

Topic is not about me. Address the OP or start a thread about me. Your choice.

Topic is about the fact that teachers are groomers and perverts as you have said so many HUNDREDS Of times on this forum

If this is so.....

Why you suddenly trust them WITH GUNS

Do you have an answer that is not I am myself a sexual predator??????

Topic is about the fact that teachers are groomers and perverts as you have said so many HUNDREDS Of times on this forum

If this is so.....

Why you suddenly trust them WITH GUNS

Do you have an answer that is not I am myself a sexual predator??????
Obviously the pedo teachers at this school should be arrested. So by default they can’t get a gun let alone be teaching.

But you can’t get past the messenger showing how kids are being groomed.

Forum List

Back