This Republican has got it right.

What is an assault rifle and how does it differ from a regular rifle?

One is designed to kill 20 people in 10 seconds and the other one isn't.
One is designed for military use and warfare, the other one isn't.
Any other incredibly stupid questions?
One is the M-16 for the military.

The other is the commercial version of the M-16 for maga infested militia wannabes.

Wrong again commie, the M-16 was an upgraded version of the civilian AR platform. The civilian version was being sold for about 5 years before the military widely accepted the military version. Ya know there's a cure for your ignorance, I'm not so sure about a cure for your commie indoctrination though.

I sleep peacefully at night now that you have admitted to being an idiot.

The AR-15 is basically the civilian counterpart to the M16. The AR-15 came first, in 1947; the M16 a decade later. They have the same magazine capacity: 30 rounds.

I can kill 20 people in 10 seconds with a semi-auto .22, which isn't an "assault weapon", dumbfuck.
I couldn't do it but there are those who could kill 20 people in under 10 seconds with a 6-shot revolver.

This man gets it.
I don't understand why other Republicans don't.

View attachment 508750
Another AWB would be pointless, unwarranted, and likely un-Constitutional.

There are enough AR 15s in the country alone to arm every man, woman, and child in New York State.

Add to that the various AK/M clones, M1a variants, FN FAL clones, HK 91 clones, and scores of other semi-auto assault weapons and battle rifles and you’ll likely have well over 40 million such firearms in the possession of private citizens.

The genie is long out of the bottle, far too late for ineffective ‘bans.’

The truth is that Assault Weapon is a made up description for scary looking guns. The truth is that these weapons are used in a fraction of shootings. The truth is they are not very good at killing people.

The average kill rate for an AR with the 5.56 round is about ten percent. That means 9 out of ten people survive. That can no be said for other weapons chambered for larger or more effective rounds.

In fact. The round was chosen for several reasons. One of those reasons is it creates a militarily significant wound. In other words. An enemy gets shot by the round chances are his is wounded, not dead. The enemy has to care for him. People have to provide medical treatment. People have to carry him to an aide station to get more care.

The idea behind this is to take more than one soldier off the battlefield with a single shot.

A dead guy isn’t screaming in pain and fear.

Statistics bear this out. The kill ratio for the round is about ten percent.

In Vegas with everything going in his favor Paddock fired more than 1000 rounds. He wounded 411 and killed 60. Densely packed targets that he almost couldn’t miss.

Panic resulted in additional wounded.

Most of those who died did so because people fled and the Emergency Services could not reach the wounded because of the threat of more gunshots. Or were hit multiple times.

So the idea is to get rid of these kinds of weapons in favor of firearms with greater kill rates. Instead of the 5.56 they would prefer to be shot with a 7.62. A heavier bullet with much more kinetic energy. About twice as much kinetic energy.

Not exactly a great idea. Forcing the mass murdering morons to go with larger and more effective weapons.

A .50 BMG rifle would have probably resulted in two or three kills per round in Vegas. A 7.62 probably would have resulted in a kill rate of .50 percent. As well as being sufficient to actually penetrate the oil tanks he was shooting at.

So let’s ban the scary looking rifles that don’t do as much damage in favor of more effective weapons with a much higher kill rate. Excellent idea.
Actually, the guns aren't scary looking; they just look like guns. But there are a lot of sissies on the left who piss themselves at the first sign of any gun.

If some weapon had no legitimate purpose, then why would anyone make or sell them?
Rifles like an AR-15 are some of the least powerful and least deadly rifles made.
The tiny .223 bullet was adopted by the military because they decided it made winning easier if they stopped killing people.

And, yet, we haven't won a war since they stopped trying to kill the enemy.

Killing those who mean to kill you always works better than not killing those who mean to kill you.

OK. you were 1.63 times the logarithmic center.
So what did you use for the top value? Exactly how many is "more than"?

The numbers don't reflect a linear extrapolation, so they're under logarithmic interpretation. Which is how the highest probability is found.
Simply put, the highest probability is the same multiple of the lowest value, as the highest value is from the highest probability.

OK, Creep. Let's walk through that.

So government takes legal guns from non-criminal gun owners.

Where is the part that makes you safer? You thought honest citizens were the ones shooting at you?
First, they aren't confiscating all guns, but instead cutting down on the numbers. With fewer guns, the owner actually becomes more responsible. As OkTex said, he keeps all his guns loaded. The fewer that number, the safer people in his house (like visiting children) are.

Also since 7% of crimes with guns were traced to guns acquired during a burglary. The fewer guns in peoples hands the fewer guns to fall into criminal hands.

You lying mother fucker, I never said I keep "all" my guns loaded, and children don't come to my house. Any more lies you want of fucking dream up?

But why wouldn't you keep them all loaded? And who cares if kids do come to your house?

I keep a lot more than one gun loaded. And kids do come to my house. And guns are where they can see them. Just like it was when I was a kid; we knew the guns were in the cabinet - you know, the old wooden with glass doors gun cabinet. Handguns in the drawer of the same cabinet, along with ammunition. It never even occurred to me to touch the cabinet, let alone anything in it.

One is the M-16 for the military.

The other is the commercial version of the M-16 for maga infested militia wannabes.

Wrong again commie, the M-16 was an upgraded version of the civilian AR platform. The civilian version was being sold for about 5 years before the military widely accepted the military version. Ya know there's a cure for your ignorance, I'm not so sure about a cure for your commie indoctrination though.

I sleep peacefully at night now that you have admitted to being an idiot.

The AR-15 is basically the civilian counterpart to the M16. The AR-15 came first, in 1947; the M16 a decade later. They have the same magazine capacity: 30 rounds.

Wrong again commie, ArmaLite the company that developed the "AR" (which stands for ArmaLite BTW) didn't exist till 1954. But hey, feel free to keep making shit up, you're just proving yourself to be a liar.

OK. you were 1.63 times the logarithmic center.
So what did you use for the top value? Exactly how many is "more than"?

The numbers don't reflect a linear extrapolation, so they're under logarithmic interpretation. Which is how the highest probability is found.
Simply put, the highest probability is the same multiple of the lowest value, as the highest value is from the highest probability.

So you're using interpretations and fuzzy math to bolster a failed argument. GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, Creep. Let's walk through that.

So government takes legal guns from non-criminal gun owners.

Where is the part that makes you safer? You thought honest citizens were the ones shooting at you?
First, they aren't confiscating all guns, but instead cutting down on the numbers. With fewer guns, the owner actually becomes more responsible. As OkTex said, he keeps all his guns loaded. The fewer that number, the safer people in his house (like visiting children) are.

Also since 7% of crimes with guns were traced to guns acquired during a burglary. The fewer guns in peoples hands the fewer guns to fall into criminal hands.

You lying mother fucker, I never said I keep "all" my guns loaded, and children don't come to my house. Any more lies you want of fucking dream up?

But why wouldn't you keep them all loaded? And who cares if kids do come to your house?

I keep a lot more than one gun loaded. And kids do come to my house. And guns are where they can see them. Just like it was when I was a kid; we knew the guns were in the cabinet - you know, the old wooden with glass doors gun cabinet. Handguns in the drawer of the same cabinet, along with ammunition. It never even occurred to me to touch the cabinet, let alone anything in it.

I have more than one loaded, but why load a .22 or 20ga when there are better options.

So you're using interpretations and fuzzy math to bolster a failed argument. GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's simple math. And it says your number you posted, is 1.63 times bigger then the CDC most likely value

Show your work dumb ass. And define "most likely value". BTW the proper word to use is "than" not "then".

Forum List

Back