This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

You're right. But that doesn't contradict Mac's point at all.

What contradicts Nazi Mac's point is reality.

You are not liberals.

You are fascists. You and your oppose all liberty and promote a totalitarian Reich.

He speaks of a dichotomy that doesn't exist based on a fiction that the democrat Reich is something other than what it is, a totalitarian fascist movement.

You're not a "liberal," you're a fascist.

Fact.

It's not the Democrats who are carrying the facist flag. No matter how many times you try to claim the Democrats are the party of white nationalism and facism, no one is buying what you're selling.

Meanwhile, in the Big Tent Republican Party, Donald Trump is busy cleansing the Party of moderate Republicans and replacing them with slavering loyalists, Q-Anon True Believers, xenophobes, and science deniers who make up today's Party of Lincoln.

We've gone from country first to beating the other tribe as our top priority. Not sure exactly when that happened, but here we are.

Your top priority, your ONLY priority is establishing and maintaining totalitarian one party rule under your Reich.

Will the Gestapo be raiding the homes of more enemies of the party today?
Yes, they're at your door right now.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.
Well, if people dont have faith in our elections, then i guess its time for a national voter ID requirement to be instituted.

There already is a national voter ID requirement. In every state. What is being argued are limitations on the forms of ID required. The Republicans want only very limited types of ID to be used. The Democrats want any form of government issued ID to be acceptable.

Do I believe its possible that there was more fraud attempted this election Yes, Why because more hate more lies were pumped out( hard to believe that was even possible) after the last election horror show. The Reality is that the numbers were so small that even the Trump Republican states signed off on Biden winning. And the after the fact mania has been carefully manipulated to turn our trust in 100 of years of successful elections into a storm of distrust.

We've gone from country first to beating the other tribe as our top priority. Not sure exactly when that happened, but here we are.

Your top priority, your ONLY priority is establishing and maintaining totalitarian one party rule under your Reich.

high fives
giphy high fives.gif

Trumpism, with its arrogant, shallow, willful ignorance, only makes a mockery of our government and its best characteristics.
trumpism was anti gop and demofk.

you don't think it takes some sort of arrogance to compete? so a boxer doesn't go into a match thinking he'll win and that the other guy is weak? you really believe that? his statement is true for any competitor in any race. that's all he did. he's a chump.
LOL - Trump isn't arrogant. He's bonkers. He's an unhinged conman, and Trumpsters are his marks. Seriously, there's something deeply psychological in Trump's appeal. He pushes buttons in some people that I don't understand, but they're obviously there. Some people get off on his brand of whackery.

Again.....WHY DO CONSERVATIVES SUCK AT EQUIVALENCIES?

There was ample evidence that Russia interfered with our elections. US Intelligence concluded Russia had engaged in a misinformation campaign......Trump sided with Putin

There is ZERO evidence that US States engaged in a campaign to rig the election for Biden

Lying is hardly the way to win the point, shitflinger

Go ahead and show us proof, evidence, or hints of evidence that Russian changed a single vote?

You can't, the Inquisition couldn't. The Baghdad Bob's of your filthy, lying propaganda press couldn't (though they lied incessantly)

Poll: 52 Percent Of Democrats Believe Russia Rigged Voting Tallies | The Daily Caller
Democrats sue Trump campaign and Russia, claiming they interfered in 2016 election (dallasnews.com)
Was Friday's declassified report claiming Russian hacking of the 2016 election rigged? | Fox News

For four YEARS, your filthy Reich spewed this unsupported conspiracy theory.

The irregularities of the 2020 election are greater than any prior election in history. The democrat Reich used the Covid virus to their advantage in the election.

{

And the 2020 presidential election was rife with mail-in voting irregularities. In Michigan, Republicans led Democrats 41% to 39% in both requested and returned mail-in ballots, yet after the final tally, Biden led Trump 69.1% to 29.6% in mail-in votes according to Edison data on the New York Times website.

In Nevada, a lawsuit alleges that 15,000 people voted by mail multiple times—casting ballots both in Nevada and other states. Thousands of mail-in ballots were “cast” by deceased people.

Multiple poll observers testified that many ballots’ signatures didn’t match the ones on file but were still counted. Multiple postal workers claimed that management had told postal employees to backdate late mail-in ballots so that they would count in the election. Record high number of mail-in ballots went through the adjudication process this year, where multiple poll watchers saw ballots altered.

}

Home - 2020 Election Irregularities

The major difference between you and I is I deal in facts and support my claims.

You are a troll and spew bullshit from your Reich with zero foundation in reality.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.
Well, if people dont have faith in our elections, then i guess its time for a national voter ID requirement to be instituted.

There already is a national voter ID requirement. In every state. What is being argued are limitations on the forms of ID required. The Republicans want only very limited types of ID to be used. The Democrats want any form of government issued ID to be acceptable.
Who is checking national IDs for mail in ballots? :cuckoo:

You are not liberals.

You are fascists. You and your oppose all liberty and promote a totalitarian Reich.

He speaks of a dichotomy that doesn't exist based on a fiction that the democrat Reich is something other than what it is, a totalitarian fascist movement.

Fact.

I have horns poking out the top of my head too.

You've lost it. Trump pushed you right off the edge.

LOL - Trump isn't arrogant. He's bonkers. He's an unhinged conman, and Trumpsters are his marks. Seriously, there's something deeply psychological in Trump's appeal. He pushes buttons in some people that I don't understand, but they're obviously there. Some people get off on his brand of whackery.
The most fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study of my lifetime.

And there's so much damn material.

Thump that chest!!!! Howl your outrage at the unfairness of it all!!! And speaking of the unfairness of it all, Mitch McConnell is going to rue the day when he refused to give Merrick Garland a seat on the Supreme Court.

As for which former Trump staffer's home will be raided next, that depends on which members of the President's inner circle have broken the law in service to Trump.

When you lie, cheat, and abuse the power of the Presidency to try to extort favours from world leaders beholding to the US government, and then plant false evidence obtained from the GRU to slander a political opponent, yeah, you're likely to get your ass arrested.

Trump had been protecting Guilliani from prosecution when he was in office, but once out of office, Cyrus Vance Jr. - the REPUBLICAN Prosecutor in the SDNY, who Trump tried repeatedly to get rid of, was able to get permission to apply for the warrant he's been asking for since Igor and Lev were arrested.

As usual, when Conservatives don’t like the facts, they just create their own

How would you know, shitflinger?

When have you ever been in the same zip code as the facts? :dunno:

Hillary Clinton suggests 2016 election was ‘stolen’ from her | Washington Examiner
Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?

Hillary’s claims of a stolen election revolve around Russia stealing personal emails and using them to support a disinformation campaign.
Your link
Clinton's 2016 campaign was targeted by Russian interference efforts, which included stolen emails from her campaign chairman that were leaked to the public, and a social media disinformation effort.

Trump made up claims that the states rigged the election, changed Trump votes to Biden, inserted fake ballots, threw out Trump ballots. He then used the courts, pressured state election officials and pressured his Vice President to overturn the will of the voters

You Nazi cocksuckers spent 4 years demanding the election was rigged. You had zero evidence and even the criminal Spanish Inquisition under Mueller-Torquemada had to admit it was all a hoax (but they still hated Orang Man Bad).

To this DAY you fucking Nazi vermin push your long debunked conspiracy theory.

So excuse me for telling you to fuck off when we question the veracity of the 2020 election - which has more irregularities than any presidential election in American history.

Look, you're a troll, nothing but a troll - truth just isn't something you engage in.
Again.....WHY DO CONSERVATIVES SUCK AT EQUIVALENCIES?

There was ample evidence that Russia interfered with our elections. US Intelligence concluded Russia had engaged in a misinformation campaign......Trump sided with Putin

There is ZERO evidence that US States engaged in a campaign to rig the election for Biden
Nor would there be if it were cyber. If you were to pay attention to my previous post? You would see, the only way to determine this is by viewing the source code. .. which was never released.

So of course there is zero evidence. duh.

Trumpism, with its arrogant, shallow, willful ignorance, only makes a mockery of our government and its best characteristics.
trumpism was anti gop and demofk.

you don't think it takes some sort of arrogance to compete? so a boxer doesn't go into a match thinking he'll win and that the other guy is weak? you really believe that? his statement is true for any competitor in any race. that's all he did. he's a chump.
yep and 70 million people wanted him. He was more sane than the loonies there today. you all voted for a fk wad who's been in politics for over 47 fking years and done absolutely nothing. that's what I call insanity.

You are not liberals.

Fact.

WHAT REALITY??? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN LIVING IN REALITY SINCE TRUMP WAS ELECTED.

You're living in the upside world of Trumplandia, where truth is lies, hate is good, and white people rule unopposed, and police murder 1000 citizens a year with impunity.

You're now blithering accusations of facism at everyone who disagrees with you. You refuse to accept any view but your white nationalist, grievance and hate fuelled rage against half of the American people. Everyone who proves YOU wrong, is a liar. Isn't that the very definition of facism?

The most fascinating psychological / sociological / anthropological study of my lifetime.

And there's so much damn material.
and yet you voted for a guy with over 47 years in politics and done absolutely nothing and is senile. you're the insane fks.

yep and 70 million people wanted him.
Or, at the very least, they wanted him more than Biden. I don't know why this doesn't register with Democrats. They went up against a carnie huckster and almost lost. They need to change their tune in a hurry, or another unhinged populist - perhaps one with more nefarious ambitions than Trump - will tap into the same anger and frustration.

He was more sane than the loonies there today.
You mean Biden? I don't know that much about him. He's boring, so that's a plus. Other than that, I'm just hoping Rs can keep him in check. It sure doesn't help that Trump gave Dems the Senate.
... you all voted for a fk wad who's been in politics for over 47 fking years and done absolutely nothing. that's what I call insanity.

I didn't vote for Biden. I don't do "lesser-of-two-evils". I'm pretty sure you know that, and you're just being a twat, but whatever.

Last edited:
Or, at the very least, they wanted him more than Biden. I don't know why this doesn't register with Democrats. They went up against a carnie huckster and almost lost. They need to change their tune in a hurry, or another unhinged populist - perhaps one with more nefarious ambitions than Trump - will tap into the same anger and frustration.
Trump built things, employed people, worked with people. Biden is a 47 year old who despises the people, if he didn't, than he would surely have accomplished one thing for them in 47 years. Look, Biden didn't win the demofk primary. he did absolutely nothing. NOTHING. hmmm just like his 47 year old career. Please, that mere fact says cheat. I'm from another flavor candy. I hate do nothings. Trump built quite a lot. Yes, yes he is an asshole, I never said he wasn't. I wanted an asshole there to take on the do nothingers. again, you simply don't understand. You don't want to accept my explanation, I get it. you're far smarter than me. LOL.

I didn't vote for Biden. I don't do "lesser-of-two-evils". I'm pretty sure you know that, and you're just being a twat, but whatever.
neither did the 80 million count that's thrown out there.

We should never be in this position. The politicians over the decades has turned a free nation into a soft tyranny that is getting worse and worse.

You mean Biden? I don't know that much about him. He's boring, so that's a plus. Other than that, I'm just hoping Rs can keep him in check. It sure doesn't help that Trump gave Dems the Senate.
the demofks win the same way every time in these scenarios. recounts, extended election nights. they cheat. I'll go to my grave knowing I'm right. you can close your eyes and see your country die to cheaters. I'll call them on it. I certainly ain't afraid of the losers who support cheaters.

Forum List

Back