This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

Democrats are in charge. It should be a brave new world of liberalism but lefties still play the victim card whining about legitimate questions about the election. It beats trying to defend the bumbling idiot in thw White House I guess.

Like like the ones Trump had made over in China.
That old dog wont hunt

Trump was the first one in washington to recognize the danger of china and begin to do something about it

Oh my fucking god.

Your blob could have paid Americans to make his shit. He paid Chinese people.

And you find a way to ignore that fact and insist that his Blobness cares about American workers.

As usual, when Conservatives don’t like the facts, they just create their own

How would you know, shitflinger?

When have you ever been in the same zip code as the facts? :dunno:

Hillary Clinton suggests 2016 election was ‘stolen’ from her | Washington Examiner
Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?

Hillary’s claims of a stolen election revolve around Russia stealing personal emails and using them to support a disinformation campaign.
Your link
Clinton's 2016 campaign was targeted by Russian interference efforts, which included stolen emails from her campaign chairman that were leaked to the public, and a social media disinformation effort.

Trump made up claims that the states rigged the election, changed Trump votes to Biden, inserted fake ballots, threw out Trump ballots. He then used the courts, pressured state election officials and pressured his Vice President to overturn the will of the voters

You Nazi cocksuckers spent 4 years demanding the election was rigged. You had zero evidence and even the criminal Spanish Inquisition under Mueller-Torquemada had to admit it was all a hoax (but they still hated Orang Man Bad).

To this DAY you fucking Nazi vermin push your long debunked conspiracy theory.

So excuse me for telling you to fuck off when we question the veracity of the 2020 election - which has more irregularities than any presidential election in American history.

Look, you're a troll, nothing but a troll - truth just isn't something you engage in.
Again.....WHY DO CONSERVATIVES SUCK AT EQUIVALENCIES?

There was ample evidence that Russia interfered with our elections. US Intelligence concluded Russia had engaged in a misinformation campaign......Trump sided with Putin

There is ZERO evidence that US States engaged in a campaign to rig the election for Biden
Nor would there be if it were cyber. If you were to pay attention to my previous post? You would see, the only way to determine this is by viewing the source code. .. which was never released.

So of course there is zero evidence. duh.

Wrong again, Mister Beale. The only way to prove YOU wrong is to do a hand count of the actual ballots - which was done in every state in dispute. Computers can be rigged or changed, hand counts cannot.

This was done in every audit - hand counts. The machines got it right. There is no need to see the

You ignorant little pissant. I've been a member here since 2012. 7 years longer than you've been here a$$hat. You're in no position to tell me to do ANYTHING.

But thank you for admitting that you have nothing but lies to counter anything I post. You come here with your right wing conservative lies and bullshit and then have the balls to tell the truth tellers to "fuck off".

YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE POINTING OUT YOUR LIES AND PROPAGANDA. WHY IS THAT MAC THE LESSER?

View attachment 485238

This is today's Republican. Lame, weak, can't even fling a decent insult.

There was ample evidence that Russia interfered with our elections. US Intelligence concluded Russia had engaged in a misinformation campaign......Trump sided with Putin

There is ZERO evidence that US States engaged in a campaign to rig the election for Biden

Lying is hardly the way to win the point, shitflinger

Go ahead and show us proof, evidence, or hints of evidence that Russian changed a single vote?

You can't, the Inquisition couldn't. The Baghdad Bob's of your filthy, lying propaganda press couldn't (though they lied incessantly)

Poll: 52 Percent Of Democrats Believe Russia Rigged Voting Tallies | The Daily Caller
Democrats sue Trump campaign and Russia, claiming they interfered in 2016 election (dallasnews.com)
Was Friday's declassified report claiming Russian hacking of the 2016 election rigged? | Fox News

For four YEARS, your filthy Reich spewed this unsupported conspiracy theory.

The irregularities of the 2020 election are greater than any prior election in history. The democrat Reich used the Covid virus to their advantage in the election.

{

And the 2020 presidential election was rife with mail-in voting irregularities. In Michigan, Republicans led Democrats 41% to 39% in both requested and returned mail-in ballots, yet after the final tally, Biden led Trump 69.1% to 29.6% in mail-in votes according to Edison data on the New York Times website.

In Nevada, a lawsuit alleges that 15,000 people voted by mail multiple times—casting ballots both in Nevada and other states. Thousands of mail-in ballots were “cast” by deceased people.

Multiple poll observers testified that many ballots’ signatures didn’t match the ones on file but were still counted. Multiple postal workers claimed that management had told postal employees to backdate late mail-in ballots so that they would count in the election. Record high number of mail-in ballots went through the adjudication process this year, where multiple poll watchers saw ballots altered.

}

Home - 2020 Election Irregularities

The major difference between you and I is I deal in facts and support my claims.

You are a troll and spew bullshit from your Reich with zero foundation in reality.

Nobody claimed Russia changed votes
The claim was that Russia influenced the election through releasing stolen private emails and spreading misinformation.

It is TRUMP who claims votes were changed and tried to manipulate the courts, pressure local election officials and pressure his Vice President to overturn the will of the voters
Trump is right, votes were changed. There is no way that senile China owned fuckstick got 81 million votes.

Go ahead and show us proof, evidence, or hints of evidence that Russian changed a single vote?

You can't, the Inquisition couldn't. The Baghdad Bob's of your filthy, lying propaganda press couldn't (though they lied incessantly)

Poll: 52 Percent Of Democrats Believe Russia Rigged Voting Tallies | The Daily Caller
Democrats sue Trump campaign and Russia, claiming they interfered in 2016 election (dallasnews.com)
Was Friday's declassified report claiming Russian hacking of the 2016 election rigged? | Fox News

The irregularities of the 2020 election are greater than any prior election in history. The democrat Reich used the Covid virus to their advantage in the election.

{

And the 2020 presidential election was rife with mail-in voting irregularities. In Michigan, Republicans led Democrats 41% to 39% in both requested and returned mail-in ballots, yet after the final tally, Biden led Trump 69.1% to 29.6% in mail-in votes according to Edison data on the New York Times website.

In Nevada, a lawsuit alleges that 15,000 people voted by mail multiple times—casting ballots both in Nevada and other states. Thousands of mail-in ballots were “cast” by deceased people.

Multiple poll observers testified that many ballots’ signatures didn’t match the ones on file but were still counted. Multiple postal workers claimed that management had told postal employees to backdate late mail-in ballots so that they would count in the election. Record high number of mail-in ballots went through the adjudication process this year, where multiple poll watchers saw ballots altered.

}

The major difference between you and I is I deal in facts and support my claims.

You are a troll and spew bullshit from your Reich with zero foundation in reality.

The claim was that Russia influenced the election through releasing stolen private emails and spreading misinformation.

It is TRUMP who claims votes were changed and tried to manipulate the courts, pressure local election officials and pressure his Vice President to overturn the will of the voters
Trump is right, votes were changed. There is no way that senile China owned fuckstick got 81 million votes.

How did a President who allowed 400,000 people die from COVID agent 74 million votes?

Where are the arrests?

The 2020 elections was every bit as legitimate as elections North Korea. No one is arrested their, either.

It's what you Nazis have always dreamed of. :thup:

So Marjorie Taylor Green's election was a complete sham too then right?
I am sure Greene would gladly relinquish her seat if the election in GA. is flipped.

Wny would she?

Trump still loses if Georgia is flipped

Where are the arrests?

The 2020 elections was every bit as legitimate as elections North Korea. No one is arrested their, either.

I am sure Greene would gladly relinquish her seat if the election in GA. is flipped.

Yes or no...was her election results fraudulent too? All of the gains the GOP made...all of them were fraudulent too?

{

}

How did a President who allowed 400,000 people die from COVID agent 74 million votes?
He had nothing to do with Covid deaths. The blame belongs with the Chinese.

Where are the arrests?

Wny would she?

If there is a forensic audit in GA. the fact Trump was cheated will become very clear. Arizona will prove that shortly.

Where are the arrests?

Yes or no...was her election results fraudulent too? All of the gains the GOP made...all of them were fraudulent too?
Do a forensic audit in GA. and we will both find out. Certainly there is nothing to hide. So let's wait for an audit. Of course you want an audit. Right?

As usual, when Conservatives don’t like the facts, they just create their own

How would you know, shitflinger?

When have you ever been in the same zip code as the facts? :dunno:

Hillary Clinton suggests 2016 election was ‘stolen’ from her | Washington Examiner
Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?

Hillary’s claims of a stolen election revolve around Russia stealing personal emails and using them to support a disinformation campaign.
Your link
Clinton's 2016 campaign was targeted by Russian interference efforts, which included stolen emails from her campaign chairman that were leaked to the public, and a social media disinformation effort.

Trump made up claims that the states rigged the election, changed Trump votes to Biden, inserted fake ballots, threw out Trump ballots. He then used the courts, pressured state election officials and pressured his Vice President to overturn the will of the voters

You Nazi cocksuckers spent 4 years demanding the election was rigged. You had zero evidence and even the criminal Spanish Inquisition under Mueller-Torquemada had to admit it was all a hoax (but they still hated Orang Man Bad).

To this DAY you fucking Nazi vermin push your long debunked conspiracy theory.

So excuse me for telling you to fuck off when we question the veracity of the 2020 election - which has more irregularities than any presidential election in American history.

Look, you're a troll, nothing but a troll - truth just isn't something you engage in.

Nor would there be if it were cyber. If you were to pay attention to my previous post? You would see, the only way to determine this is by viewing the source code. .. which was never released.

So of course there is zero evidence. duh.

Wrong again, Mister Beale. The only way to prove YOU wrong is to do a hand count of the actual ballots - which was done in every state in dispute. Computers can be rigged or changed, hand counts cannot.

This was done in every audit - hand counts. The machines got it right. There is no need to see the

You ignorant little pissant. I've been a member here since 2012. 7 years longer than you've been here a$$hat. You're in no position to tell me to do ANYTHING.

But thank you for admitting that you have nothing but lies to counter anything I post. You come here with your right wing conservative lies and bullshit and then have the balls to tell the truth tellers to "fuck off".

YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE POINTING OUT YOUR LIES AND PROPAGANDA. WHY IS THAT MAC THE LESSER?

View attachment 485238

This is today's Republican. Lame, weak, can't even fling a decent insult.
This is incorrect.

All they did was a hand count in several states of samples to preform an audit of the machines. Of this, I am pretty sure. They did not hand count every single ballot.

Thus, there is no proof that these samples that these audits matched up with the source code.

Sorry.

Where are the arrests?

Wny would she?

If there is a forensic audit in GA. the fact Trump was cheated will become very clear. Arizona will prove that shortly.

By forensic you mean an audit from someone who has never done it before and is led by a Conspiracy Theorist?

Like like the ones Trump had made over in China.
That old dog wont hunt

Trump was the first one in washington to recognize the danger of china and begin to do something about it

Oh my fucking god.

Your blob could have paid Americans to make his shit. He paid Chinese people.

And you find a way to ignore that fact and insist that his Blobness cares about American workers.
Biden...50 years in...Been here for all of the debt. A legend.

Where are the arrests?

Wny would she?

By forensic you mean an audit from someone who has never done it before and is led by a Conspiracy Theorist?
There will be proof. The illegal ballots themselves are proof. Physical concrete proof. It will be indisputable. That is too bad for you, but great for this country.

Where are the arrests?

Wny would she?

There will be proof. The illegal ballots themselves are proof. Physical concrete proof. It will be indisputable. That is too bad for you, but great for this country.

No there will not be proof

If your audit continues to show Trump losing, you will not believe it anyway

Where are the arrests?

Wny would she?

No there will not be proof

If your audit continues to show Trump losing, you will not believe it anyway
How are the ballots themselves not proof? If they are counterfeit, filled out by a machine, or sent to adjudication because of a misalignment they are illegal. Again the ballot will be the physical proof. You just can't change that with your lying bullshit.

Forum List

Back