This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

What's that?
irony

Also found in: Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to irony: dramatic irony
i·ro·ny
(ī′rə-nē, ī′ər-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies
a.
The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning: "the embodiment of the waspish don, from his Oxbridge tweeds to the bone-dry ironies of his speech and prose" (Ron Rosenbaum).
3f6a9135795a4bd71b900faeea9b563d--funny-photos-sleep.jpg

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

You spent the last 5 years telling us the 2016 election was rigged, so how about you shut the fuck up?
Hillary conceded on Election Night

Trump still refuses to admit he lost
They want desperately to equate the two parties, to pretend the Dems behaved the same way as the Capitol Building-attacking domestic terrorists. That says a lot.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

You spent the last 5 years telling us the 2016 election was rigged, so how about you shut the fuck up?

No one has screamed it was rigged. They rightfully complained about foreign interference..which the last guy accepted with open arms. Like it or not, their information campaign helped him win. And they bitched about his incompetence and corruption. He was a moron after all was said and done. But I don't recall Hillary Clinton screaming "FRAUD!!" for three months after she lost in 2016. And I certainly don't remember Democrats and her supporters storming the Capitol in a violent insurrection to overturn the results. After Inauguration Day 2016, Trump did EVERYTHING to himself. Why? Because leopards...gonna be leopards. :)

Can you please spare us future posts that essentially say.......

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.

Keep spinning it up.

The fact that Trump did as well as he did against a biased and lying media is amazing to me.

I am sure you enjoy him as a tenant......the echo must be awful when he's not there.

Trump strikes fear into the Republican Party

Even after giving control of the Government to the Dems.
Mostly because Republicans are spineless and abandon their values to support Trump lies

Trump didn't "give control" of anything to the Democrats. Its just that the Bushes and Romneys and other anti-Trumpster Republicans decided they loved Sleepy Joe.

And now they have what they want.
Trump blew it for Republicans

First he had an easy path to a second term and blew it with his inept leadership during Covid.

Next his wild claims of a stolen election and corrupt Georgia ballots kept Republicans away and gave the Senate to the Dems

If the election was legit, as you claim, the people made their decision in the Senate as well as the Presidency.

It wasn't "Trump",how could it be. Just the population , led by the Lincoln Project, Bush, Romney, etc., deciding they wanted Sleepy Joe.

Republicans won races up and down the ticket. Voters did not turn on Republicans, they turned on Trump.

Georgia was an easy win for Republican Senators. Trump interference in the runoff cost two seats and the Senate.

Is there something wrong with the Republican brand? Doesn’t seem so. The voters turned on Trump.
Instead of blaming Trump, Republicans bought into stolen election claims and the media.

So you are suggesting that all the GOP needs to do is to purge the 75 million little Trumpsters out of the Party and they'll be able to vanquish Sleepy Joe and the Hoe and implement their agenda?

Interesting line of thought, although I don't see it coming down that way personally.

You want to double down on a losing hand?

Run Trump for a third time

He didn't win in 2016 ?

Still lost the popular vote showing he lacked nationwide support.

In 2018, Voters came out against Trump
In 2020, voters handed Trump a massive defeat.

But do Republicans still want to be the party of Trump?

There is no party of Trump. But you keep at it.

Massive defeat ? I truly chuckle at your B.S.

They want desperately to equate the two parties, to pretend the Dems behaved the same way as the Capitol Building-attacking domestic terrorists. That says a lot.

BLM and Antifa all voted for Trump.

So ?

He's no more relevant for not conceding.

Rent Free in your head.

And, right on cue.

And, right on cue.

Truly, you are without a clue.

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.

Keep spinning it up.

The fact that Trump did as well as he did against a biased and lying media is amazing to me.

I am sure you enjoy him as a tenant......the echo must be awful when he's not there.

Mostly because Republicans are spineless and abandon their values to support Trump lies

Trump didn't "give control" of anything to the Democrats. Its just that the Bushes and Romneys and other anti-Trumpster Republicans decided they loved Sleepy Joe.

First he had an easy path to a second term and blew it with his inept leadership during Covid.

Next his wild claims of a stolen election and corrupt Georgia ballots kept Republicans away and gave the Senate to the Dems

If the election was legit, as you claim, the people made their decision in the Senate as well as the Presidency.

It wasn't "Trump",how could it be. Just the population , led by the Lincoln Project, Bush, Romney, etc., deciding they wanted Sleepy Joe.

Republicans won races up and down the ticket. Voters did not turn on Republicans, they turned on Trump.

Georgia was an easy win for Republican Senators. Trump interference in the runoff cost two seats and the Senate.

Is there something wrong with the Republican brand? Doesn’t seem so. The voters turned on Trump.
Instead of blaming Trump, Republicans bought into stolen election claims and the media.

So you are suggesting that all the GOP needs to do is to purge the 75 million little Trumpsters out of the Party and they'll be able to vanquish Sleepy Joe and the Hoe and implement their agenda?

Interesting line of thought, although I don't see it coming down that way personally.

He didn't win in 2016 ?

The Republican Party IS the party of Trump.
Outside of Liz Cheney and a few sensible Republicans, they've all
bowed and kissed the ring...because they need him to keep their seats.
^Shrug^

And, right on cue.

Truly, you are without a clue.
Hey, I always appreciate it when you guys jump in to illustrate my posts for me.

View attachment 484803

Keep spinning it up.

He didn't win in 2016 ?

^Shrug^

Trump gave control of Government to the Dems

Republicans rewarded him by conceding control of their party.

We have an installed invalid. Until that problem is rectified there will be no discussion. Out tyrannical govt is a clear and present danger to the country.

Secretaries of State clearly changed the election rules without the consent of the state legislatures.

This is patently unconstitutional.

And there isn't one person on this board who can legitimately contend otherwise.

They can try. And I welcome them to try to do so. But they will fail. Every single time. And they know it. It's why so much of the discussion is premised on ballots versus the real issue. They keep it premised on ballots so as to avoid the more relevant discussion and therefore recuse themselves from defending the indefensible.

Now. That said, the legislative bodies in those states where the secretaries of state bypassed the state legislative bodies were Republican.

They allowed it to happen. Therefore they are equally responsible. Though compicit is a better use of language.

Rest assured, however, that it's being addressed. There are still good people in Congress. There are still some good senators as well. And those are the people who will not rest until the issue is resolved in a manner that would ensure that it cannot ever happen again.

In the mean time, I don't mind the white noise on message boards and other social media. Talk is cheap. They contain themselves while people get things done. They're outta the way.

Last edited:

View attachment 484803

Keep spinning it up.

He didn't win in 2016 ?

^Shrug^

Trump gave control of Government to the Dems

Republicans rewarded him by conceding control of their party.
I know, right?

That's a lie. And irrelevant to the fact that you've spent the last 5 years whining about the 2016 election being rigged.

View attachment 484803

Losing by7,000,000 votes out of nearly 200,000,000 is hardly “soundly”.
But you’re not known for your intelligence.

We have an installed invalid. Until that problem is rectified there will be no discussion. Out tyrannical govt is a clear and present danger to the country.

Secretaries of State clearly changed the election rules without the consent of the state legislatures.

This is patently unconstitutional.

And there isnlt one person on this board who can legitimately contend otherwise.

They can try. But they will fail. Every single time. And they know it. It's why so much of the discussion is premised on ballots versus the real issue. They keep it premised on balots so as to avoid the more relevant discussion and therefore recuse themselves from defending the indefensible.

Now. That said, the legislative bodies in those states where the secretaries of state bypassed the state legislative bodies were Republican.

They allowed it to happen. Therefore they are equally responsible. Though compicit is a better use of language.

Rest assured, however, that it's being addressed. There are still good people in Congress. There are still some good senators as well. And those are the people who will not rest until the ussue is resolved in a manner that would ensure that it cannot happen again.

In the mean time, I don't mind the white noise on message boards and other social media. Talk is cheap. They contain themselves while people get things done. They're outta the way.

Well, it DIDN'T happen. And there's the crux..or the "rub" as they say. 68 lower court cases and three SC cases..dismissed. So, you've put forward that the election was fraudulent. There is no middle ground. As for your opening statement, you either believe in the state's right to conduct its own election (as put forth in the Constitution) or you don't. As you said, the legislatures approved these changes.

The "good" people in Congress are Republicans who bought into the big lie. The ones sponsoring the voter suppression bills that their state legislatures are trying to ram through before 2022.

You can't just pitch a temper tantrum because your guy lost. :)

That's a lie. And irrelevant to the fact that you've spent the last 5 years whining about the 2016 election being rigged.
Do you understand what a lie is?
It is not just information you do not like.

Hillary did concede on Election Night, Trump has yet to admit he lost.

View attachment 484803

Losing by7,000,000 votes out of nearly 200,000,000 is hardly “soundly”.
But you’re not known for your intelligence.

306-232 is a butt kicking
At least it was when Trump won by that margin

Forum List

Back