This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

Can you please spare us future posts that essentially say.......

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.
Losing by7,000,000 votes out of nearly 200,000,000 is hardly “soundly”.
But you’re not known for your intelligence.
Popular votes?

Trumpsters called his win in 2016 a "landslide", even though he lost by 3,000,000 votes.

But they're "not known for their intelligence", right?

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.

Keep spinning it up.

The fact that Trump did as well as he did against a biased and lying media is amazing to me.

I am sure you enjoy him as a tenant......the echo must be awful when he's not there.

Trump strikes fear into the Republican Party

Even after giving control of the Government to the Dems.
Mostly because Republicans are spineless and abandon their values to support Trump lies

Trump didn't "give control" of anything to the Democrats. Its just that the Bushes and Romneys and other anti-Trumpster Republicans decided they loved Sleepy Joe.

And now they have what they want.
Trump blew it for Republicans

First he had an easy path to a second term and blew it with his inept leadership during Covid.

Next his wild claims of a stolen election and corrupt Georgia ballots kept Republicans away and gave the Senate to the Dems

If the election was legit, as you claim, the people made their decision in the Senate as well as the Presidency.

It wasn't "Trump",how could it be. Just the population , led by the Lincoln Project, Bush, Romney, etc., deciding they wanted Sleepy Joe.

Republicans won races up and down the ticket. Voters did not turn on Republicans, they turned on Trump.

Georgia was an easy win for Republican Senators. Trump interference in the runoff cost two seats and the Senate.

Is there something wrong with the Republican brand? Doesn’t seem so. The voters turned on Trump.
Instead of blaming Trump, Republicans bought into stolen election claims and the media.

So you are suggesting that all the GOP needs to do is to purge the 75 million little Trumpsters out of the Party and they'll be able to vanquish Sleepy Joe and the Hoe and implement their agenda?

Interesting line of thought, although I don't see it coming down that way personally.

You want to double down on a losing hand?

Run Trump for a third time

He didn't win in 2016 ?

Still lost the popular vote showing he lacked nationwide support.

In 2018, Voters came out against Trump
In 2020, voters handed Trump a massive defeat.

But do Republicans still want to be the party of Trump?

There is no party of Trump. But you keep at it.

Massive defeat ? I truly chuckle at your B.S.

The Republican Party IS the party of Trump.
Outside of Liz Cheney and a few sensible Republicans, they've all
bowed and kissed the ring...because they need him to keep their seats.
^Shrug^

Trump gave control of Government to the Dems

Republicans rewarded him by conceding control of their party.

Trump didn't "give" anything to the Democrats. They won it, and largely it doesn't matter if they won it on the square or not, because Sleepy Joe is still in position to f things up.

The D's are in control.

You can't just pitch a temper tantrum because your guy lost. :)

I voted for a woman. Not for the rich, old, white guy.

I'm not even gonna flatter the rest of your spew, you mindless drone. lol.

Actually, the only reason I responded to your latter brain fart was to highlight the depth of your ability to reason. Heh heh.

Some of you people are the gift that keeps on giving. Really.

Last edited:

You spent the last 5 years telling us the 2016 election was rigged, so how about you shut the fuck up?
Hillary conceded on Election Night

Trump still refuses to admit he lost
They want desperately to equate the two parties, to pretend the Dems behaved the same way as the Capitol Building-attacking domestic terrorists. That says a lot.
you missed the police building burning in Minneapolis?

View attachment 484803

that math thing again.

You spent the last 5 years telling us the 2016 election was rigged, so how about you shut the fuck up?

They want desperately to equate the two parties, to pretend the Dems behaved the same way as the Capitol Building-attacking domestic terrorists. That says a lot.
And another example of my post.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, they whack 'em over the fence for me.

A. The GOP doesn't (and hasn't in quite a while) have a position on anything these day except "NO". They're too busy freaking out about imaginary election fraud, "cancel culture" and other crap that isn't real.

B. President Joe hasn't "moved too far left". He's just trying to bring us back into the first world. Nothing he's proposing is radical anywhere but here or to anyone but the American right.

Thank you.

I can’t agree more.

And another example of my post.

you keep fouling them off your head.

View attachment 484803

Popular votes?

Trumpsters called his win in 2016 a "landslide", even though he lost by 3,000,000 votes.

77,000 votes across three states was the difference. 46 electoral votes that could have easily gone the other way. By the numbers, less than a 1% margin of victory...and still Clinton conceded...then went hiking. Obama invited Trump to the White House three days later and saw he had a smooth transition. Fast forward to 2020 and the guy who could have had his re-election sewn up (in spite of the blooming pandemic) before one vote was cast in the Democratic primaries....proceeds to throw up all over his shoes and lose. Cue a 2.5 month temper tantrum with such highlights as...multiple recounts, 74 lawsuits across six states (by my count)..all dismissed, and finally, when all else failed, goad his supporters into a bloody, violent insurrection in an attempt to harm members of Congress with the sole purpose of interrupting and nullifying a Constitutional process...hoping that they could hold a gun to elected officials heads and hand him the election.

All cause he lost. In this day and age, 7M votes??? IS a landslide. :)

That's a lie. And irrelevant to the fact that you've spent the last 5 years whining about the 2016 election being rigged.
Do you understand what a lie is?
It is not just information you do not like.

Hillary did concede on Election Night, Trump has yet to admit he lost.

No, Hillary did not concede on election night, and Trump left the White House on schedule as every other president who's term ended has done.

So, you lied on both counts, but again it's irrelevant to my point, which is that you and your fellow Nazis have complained about the illegitimacy of the 2016 election since it took place, with no end in sight. If I'm wrong about that, then reply to this message and tell me you believe the 2016 election was fair, legal, and legitimate.

Otherwise (and again) shut the fuck up.

You can't just pitch a temper tantrum because your guy lost. :)

I voted for a woman. Not for the rich, old, white guy.

I'm not even gonna flatter the rest of your spew, you mindless drone. lol.

Actually, the only reason I responded to your latter brain fart was to highlight the depth of your ability to reason. Heh heh.

Some of you people are the gift that keeps on giving. Really.

Then you did a crappy job of presenting your point.
You stated you believed the election was fraudulent...you know..nevermind..carry on.
My reasoning skills are just fine. I can read what you typed.
For some reason, you think you are more clever than you really are. :)

View attachment 484803

306-232 is a butt kicking
At least it was when Trump won by that margin
A-Ha!
NOW you love the EV!

View attachment 484803

Popular votes?

My sole concern is what a politician does after taking office as they all lie.

Listen, Mac. Your whole shtick is getting really boring. And old. Almost as boring and as old as it is pathetic.

I'll tell you what, though. Open a thread in the Bull Ring to debate the (actual) critical issues with which our nation is faced and page me. You can show us all how smart you are. We like to learn.

the Republicans really don't have an intelligent position on most of those issues, because they are on the wrong side of popular opinion on them. Most Americans want immigration reform. Most Americans want sensible gun control. Most Americans wanted a bailout after TRUMP PLAUGE.
Open borders and a million shoeless peasants from Central America flooding into our country is your idea of immigration reform?

most Americans do not agree with that

joe and mac got their asses handed to them on a [latter from you. :yes_text12:

Last edited:
The GOP is wise to engage in this election nonsense. It's all about the buck and their "rigged election" is a money machine which is especially needed since the January 6th riot and more recent Georgia election law changes have corporations trimming their money contributions.

Listen, Mac. Your whole shtick is getting really boring. And old.

I'll tell you what. Open a thread in the Bull Ring discussing the critical issues with which our nation is faced and page me. You can show us all how smart you are. We like to learn.
Who are you?

You start the thread and tag me. I've made that offer many times, yet it never happens.

The GOP is wise to engage in this election nonsense. It's all about the buck and their "rigged election" is a money machine which is especially needed since the January 6th riot and more recent Georgia election law changes has corporations trimming their money contributions.
Gah. Hadn't thought of that, and I should have. Fair point.

They need the tithing from the trusting faithful.

If I'm wrong about that, then reply to this message and tell me you believe the 2016 election was fair, legal, and legitimate.

I always conceded the 2016 election was fair, legal and legitimate. I thought Hillary blew it. I always called Trump “Our President”

Will you do the same with Biden?

No, Hillary did not concede on election night, and Trump left the White House on schedule as every other president who's term ended has done.

Hillarys concession speech.......Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country.

When has Trump ever admitted he lost or offered to assist Biden? He wouldn’t even let his staff transition to Biden and give him briefings.

Forum List

Back