This shit needs to stop NOW. Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.

• Banned
Ford moving ALL small production to Mexico
Welcome to Capitalism 2016. What do you think Capitalism is?
My position is CLEAR, your diversion is pointless. Congress can pass laws to protect American workers from foreign competition and it will have little impact on capitalism, if any with the exception of companies that want to fuck over American workers.

My position is CLEAR, your diversion is pointless. Congress can pass laws to protect American workers from foreign competition and it will have little impact on capitalism, if any with the exception of companies that want to fuck over American workers.
Are you in a coma? Congress won't pass anything without the permission of the business tycoons who will make gazillions by shifting production to Mexico. And the best part is that they won't even lower the price of their products in the showrooms of America, even though their production costs will be cut enormously with Mexicans working for half a Peso a month. Actually, they might even raise their prices for the American market .... after all, you'll be buying an 'import'!
pointing-and-laughing.gif

You won't believe how bad it is in Mexico for cars. It's unreal to me what car companies are doing.

Flag up for those that don't know me. I'm the wife of someone who developed water borne paint and worked at Saturn.

Are you in a coma? Congress won't pass anything without the permission of the business tycoons who will make gazillions by shifting production to Mexico. And the best part is that they won't even lower the price of their products in the showrooms of America, even though their production costs will be cut enormously with Mexicans working for half a Peso a month. Actually, they might even raise their prices for the American market .... after all, you'll be buying an 'import'!
pointing-and-laughing.gif

You won't believe how they will market it as "Made in America".

Get used to it. If Hillary is elected, she has promised to raise the taxes on corporations and increase federal regulations on their operations. Many more corporations will be fleeing the country. Trump is the candidate who is addressing this issue.

I see a national Boycott in ford's future. This is one Boycott I would join. Ford had the good will when they turned down the bailouts. Now they're preparing to piss it all away.
Still not awake yet? Where was your boycott when Ford was supporting and funding the Nazis during WW II?
laugh.gif
Just shut up dumbfuck. I wasn't even born till 68. Should I ban all German products because they once supported a Nazi regime? Are you going to ban the Democratic party because they once supported slavery?

Don't be such a dumbass

Congress does not need to wait for Trump or Hillary to put a stop to this bullshit.

We need legislation that says if you are an American founded company and you move your production out of country you will be required to pay a HUGE fee to ship your products back into the states.

Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

This trend MUST BE STOPPED. No more empty promises about creating jobs. It is time to SAVE THE JOBS.

I don't get this Gramps. When my husband was hired to work at Saturn by PPG you would not believe the hoops he had to go thru along with PPG.

Now my husband was a paint developer and on the first team with water borne. He had to be UBER qualified. Which he was because he was in R & D but better yet he was also a key person on applications of this "new" product.

This is insane that we have now gotten to this point where team leaders on the line in Mexico can't read English you really gotta get a grip on this....they can't read English but they are assembling something you are going to drive at 70 mph.

I don't know about you. But I don't get a warm and fuzzy thinking about this.

Get used to it. If Hillary is elected, she has promised to raise the taxes on corporations and increase federal regulations on their operations. Many more corporations will be fleeing the country. Trump is the candidate who is addressing this issue.
well of course she will, she has to get more unemployment to increase welfare counts. It takes a village don't you know.

Just shut up dumbfuck. I wasn't even born till 68. Should I ban all German products because they once supported a Nazi regime? Are you going to ban the Democratic party because they once supported slavery?

Don't be such a dumbass
I figure it's you who's the 'dumbass' because you won't have any choice in the matter. You'll buy FoMoCo or GM, or Chrysler Motors no matter if they are made in Mexico, China, Korea, or Columbia. Of course you could get smart and buy a Japanese car .... but with logic like 'Just shut up dumbfuck' you haven't got enough intelligence to make that decision.
ngbbs450da9c541c1a.gif

Forum List

Back