🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This should be an easy question for Trump supporters regarding the impeachment process

Which is more likely: Trump is totally innocent of ALL the accusations or he is guilty of at least SOME of the accusations?

Don’t give the usual “but Hillary!” bullshit response. Just answer the question and explain why with a thoughtful response. You can complain about how democrats are handling the whole thing, but you need to provide some actual facts to support your opinion.

Again, is ALL of it a witchhunt, or do you concede with a level objectivity that Trump was responsible for SOME wrong-doing?
He's totally innocent, dumbass.

Which is more likely: Trump is totally innocent of ALL the accusations or he is guilty of at least SOME of the accusations?

Don’t give the usual “but Hillary!” bullshit response. Just answer the question and explain why with a thoughtful response. You can complain about how democrats are handling the whole thing, but you need to provide some actual facts to support your opinion.

Again, is ALL of it a witchhunt, or do you concede with a level objectivity that Trump was responsible for SOME wrong-doing?
I saw him remove a mattress tag.

There's no "guilty" in any of this ... if the House impeaches, then the Senate can remove The Donald from office ... the second part of this ain't gonna happen ... it's all about politics, there's no "guilty" or "innocent" about it ...
Of course there is guilt of innocence, but when did that ever matter to Democrats?

I’m being serious if trump did want Obama did in that stage getting caught on a hot mic, you would have had trump impeached for that. You’re sick. Grow up
lol what? Do you even know what you’re going to say next?
You know what I’m talking about, when Obama got caught saying when I win the election I will have more flexibility.. if trump did that you would have called up his entire cabinet.. you democrats have lost your minds
I have no idea what you’re talking about. I need a complete quote in context. So how about Trump when he has said multiple times he should serve three terms?
didnt know you were ignorant too,,,

Lol this is a reality that any president deals with. Any president in history had the same thought about their second terms. That’s politics.

I doubt you could ever defend Trump’s comments in contrast.

Now we know why blacks fear you

No way of knowing until Trump's defense is allowed to call Biden, Hunter and his other witnesses so we can hear BOTH SIDES of the story! Why do you resist? What is Schiff so afraid of?

No way of knowing until Trump's defense is allowed to call Biden, Hunter and his other witnesses so we can hear BOTH SIDES of the story! Why do you resist? What is Schiff so afraid of?
I don’t give a shit if Biden is investigated, but how is that both sides of the issue? What Biden does doesn’t somehow negate something Trump did.

It matter not when your political party does not control the Senate.

Did Trump do something stupid?

In my opinion yes, but will he be convicted and removed by the Senate?

Nope, so does it matter if he did something wrong?

In the end this will hurt Democrats in 2020 and I know you will disagree and then whine when Trump win in 2020 and the House falls to the GOP...

I don’t give a shit if Biden is investigated, but how is that both sides of the issue? What Biden does doesn’t somehow negate something Trump did.

Really? The WHOLE investigation was about Biden. Trump feeling out the new government for corruption before giving them a buttload of military gear, and asking them what they knew about PAST corruption, which included Biden.

The WHOLE investigation is about the Democrats trying to suppress that and stop Trump from exposing that and bringing that out and preventing Trump from giving his side of the story.

And now we will drag that bastard and his sorry kid up on the stand and others and grill them about the details! If Trump is lying and Biden and his boy are as pure as the driven snow, this will be the nail in Trump's coffin! So what is Schiff afraid of? What's he trying to protect?

Forum List

Back