🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This should be an easy question for Trump supporters regarding the impeachment process

Which is more likely: Trump is totally innocent of ALL the accusations or he is guilty of at least SOME of the accusations?

Don’t give the usual “but Hillary!” bullshit response. Just answer the question and explain why with a thoughtful response. You can complain about how democrats are handling the whole thing, but you need to provide some actual facts to support your opinion.

Again, is ALL of it a witchhunt, or do you concede with a level objectivity that Trump was responsible for SOME wrong-doing?
Trump didn’t do shit wrong. Question for you: “What happened to Mueller investigations bringing him down?”
You couldn’t explain that opinion if your life depended on it.
Trump did nothing wrong. Dollar diplomacy been used for the entire history of our country. Now, Hunter Biden? He is a criminal.
How about you just admit that you would defend Trump regardless of what he says or does?

how about you admit you will attack him no matter what he does,,,

Which is more likely: Trump is totally innocent of ALL the accusations or he is guilty of at least SOME of the accusations?

Don’t give the usual “but Hillary!” bullshit response. Just answer the question and explain why with a thoughtful response. You can complain about how democrats are handling the whole thing, but you need to provide some actual facts to support your opinion.

Again, is ALL of it a witchhunt, or do you concede with a level objectivity that Trump was responsible for SOME wrong-doing?
Trump didn’t do shit wrong. Question for you: “What happened to Mueller investigations bringing him down?”
Trump did nothing wrong. Dollar diplomacy been used for the entire history of our country. Now, Hunter Biden? He is a criminal.
How about you just admit that you would defend Trump regardless of what he says or does?

He does nothing defensible. I wouldn’t say this about ANY other GOP official however.

I did not like what his did with Kurds and publicly criticized him as n this site. What criticism do you have of Obama’s presidency?

He does nothing defensible. I wouldn’t say this about ANY other GOP official however.
You’re pretty biased.

hes allowed Obamacare to stand,,,

I did not like what his did with Kurds and publicly criticized him as n this site. What criticism do you have of Obama’s presidency?
Yeah all right that counts. I think Obama’s drone program was too costly to civilian life.

He is guilty of a trip to HR for a warning lol not in impeachment you sick hatefilled loser haha
^^^this coming from a homophobic 8th grader.
I’m being serious if trump did want Obama did in that stage getting caught on a hot mic, you would have had trump impeached for that. You’re sick. Grow up
lol what? Do you even know what you’re going to say next?
You know what I’m talking about, when Obama got caught saying when I win the election I will have more flexibility.. if trump did that you would have called up his entire cabinet.. you democrats have lost your minds

Yeah all right that counts. I think Obama’s drone program was too costly to civilian life.
That’s it? :290968001256257790-final: I’ll bet you would suck Barry Sotoro’s nuts at noon in the town square. I don’t think Trump has been tough enough with Mexico, China, or Turkey.

hes allowed Obamacare to stand,,,
But Ryan fucked that up in the House.

He is guilty of a trip to HR for a warning lol not in impeachment you sick hatefilled loser haha
I’m being serious if trump did want Obama did in that stage getting caught on a hot mic, you would have had trump impeached for that. You’re sick. Grow up
You know what I’m talking about, when Obama got caught saying when I win the election I will have more flexibility.. if trump did that you would have called up his entire cabinet.. you democrats have lost your minds
I have no idea what you’re talking about. I need a complete quote in context. So how about Trump when he has said multiple times he should serve three terms?

That’s it? :290968001256257790-final: I’ll bet you would suck Barry Sotoro’s nuts at noon in the town square. I don’t think Trump has been tough enough with Mexico, China, or Turkey.
Christ you give one example of your own yet I am doofus for providing the same number? Trust me, you are the doofus.

I support conditions before we give money to other nations. I don't give a damn whether President Trump put conditions on that money or not. The Bidens are dirty. Hunter has no business being on the board of a Ukrainian power company while his dad is VP. That's a clear appearance of corruption.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I need a complete quote in context. So how about Trump when he has said multiple times he should serve three terms?
didnt know you were ignorant too,,,

Trump may have done some stuff that is questionable or unethical but nothing that is illegal or an impeachable offense. I suspect the vast majority of the Trump critics know this they are just not honest enough to admit it.

Lol this is a reality that any president deals with. Any president in history had the same thought about their second terms. That’s politics.

I doubt you could ever defend Trump’s comments in contrast.

Christ you give one example of your own yet I am doofus for providing the same number? Trust me, you are the doofus.
I have given many. He also hasn’t built the world’s largest mine field along our border with Mexico.

Lol this is a reality that any president deals with. Any president in history had the same thought about their second terms. That’s politics.

By your standard every President in history would have been impeached.

which one???

Why you democrats can’t win elections

Forum List

Back