This should hit home for some...

Hitler reacts to gays getting married in America.

He is a wonderful parody of our far right social cons.

Well, the Gaystapo are a protected class in a liberal regime.. They are the ones cheering when Christians are be-headed, shot and they just love to join in on the persecution and moronic intolerance.

Well, the Gaystapo are a protected class in a liberal regime.. They are the ones cheering when Christians are be-headed, shot and they just love to join in on the persecution and moronic intolerance.
You are victimizer victimizing innocent LGBT Americans in America.

You are victimizer victimizing innocent LGBT Americans in America.
LGBT..?

I have no problem with Gays unless they're intolerant of Christian freedoms.

The Gays I know are terrific people but they also don't feel the least bit represented by the politically active gaystapo.

Last edited:
There is a Christian freedom to discriminate in goods and products that a Christian offers to everyone? Who knew? You are a heterofascist victimizer, bub, clearly.

There is a Christian freedom to discriminate in goods and products that a Christian offers to everyone? Who knew? You are a heterofascist victimizer, bub, clearly.

..:laugh:.. I like your play on words... and you're certainly welcome to your opinion but who's judging that Christians have the right to "discriminate in goods and products". I would hope that you're not judging by a young girl in a small town welcoming to serve pizza to anyone but hypothetically not so certain on catering gay weddings when they don't offer that service in the first place.

The extremists from the left inspire my opposing positions, such is life. Thanks for your limited knowledge and comical judgment..

On the topic.

A business should not be forced to supply someone if that business doesn't see fit.

But the person denied of business should make a HUGE scene to bring attention to it :) Welcome to politics.

..:laugh:.. I like your play on words... and you're certainly welcome to your opinion but who's judging that Christians have the right to "discriminate in goods and products". I would hope that you're not judging by a young girl in a small town welcoming to serve pizza to anyone but hypothetically not so certain on catering gay weddings when they don't offer that service in the first place.

The extremists from the left inspire my opposing positions, such is life. Thanks for your limited knowledge and comical judgment..
Says the one of "limited knowledge and comical judgment." You simply do not like that we have to follow the Constitution on civil rights. It does not matter if you agree, my friend.

On the topic.

A business should not be forced to supply someone if that business doesn't see fit.

But the person denied of business should make a HUGE scene to bring attention to it :) Welcome to politics.

The person who is denied business, for WHATEVER reason, should go to another place of business that would be happy to take his/her money.

Only HUGE idiots would raise HUGE scene.

I have no problem with Gays unless they're intolerant of Christian freedoms.
Your "freedoms" are what the Constitution should be protecting us from. It's not just freedom "of" religion. Without "from" you can't have "of". If you don't believe me, I'll remind you the next time you complain about sharia law.

Forum List

Back