🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This SHOULD Piss You Off

You may be right.
I learned the media hated the gop when RR was Pres.

I watched dan blather lie, openly and blatantly lie, about what RR had just said. When I told my Dad, a state employee and union member, that he lied, he could only agree.

RR turned the country around and the media hated him, so I never vote for anyone they support, so I was never a dem.
Clearly the MSM is dishonest and entirely controlled by the ruling class. And, the ruling class clearly hates Trump, which explains the 95% negative press reporting on Trump.

What I don't get is why so many lefties are siding with the criminal ruling class, when they have nothing in common with them and are only harmed by them.

The D party IS the party of the ruling class. The R party WANTS to be the party of the ruling class. There is a fine distinction.

Right LL?

No, idiot.
LMFAO.

That is the same response you lefties have for Trump. Nothing of substance, just illogical emoting.

Could it be you are on the rag?

You love you some Trump. That much is clear.
Yep. Better than any of the scum on your side.

Slain Border Patrol agent was ambushed in Texas, union says

ROGELIO MARTINEZ — FBI
Reward:
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $50,000 for information leading to the resolution of this case.

Details:
On November 18, 2017, at approximately 11:20 p.m. CST, U.S. Border Patrol Agents from the Van Horn Station in the Big Bend Sector, located two injured Border Patrol Agents in a culvert area adjacent to Interstate 10, about 12 miles east of Van Horn, Texas. The Border Patrol Agents provided the injured Agents with immediate medical care and transported them to a local Van Horn hospital.

Both Agents sustained traumatic head injuries, along with other miscellaneous physical injuries. At a local hospital in Van Horn, it was determined both of the Agents’ injur

Agent Rogelio Martinez died of head injuries, manner of death undetermined
EL PASO, Texas (CBS4) — The autopsy report for Rogelio Martinez showed he died of blunt injuries to the head.

CBS4 obtained a copy of the report Tuesday afternoon. It also states he had blunt injuries on his eyes, lacerations on his scalp, and fractures to his shoulder, ribs and clavicle.

Who Killed Border Patrol Agent Rogelio Martinez?
Border Patrol agent was murdered, FBI agent contends in affidavit

When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Trump concocted a story about a border agent’s death. The truth won’t catch up.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

Sometimes, my fine USMB nutbag friends, facts just don't matter.

When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

Did he lie about his mother saying the insurance wouldn't pay when she was fighting cancer. Only to find out, it was the supplement insurance, the health insurance paid. Using your own mother as a pawn. You supported that, lol you have no credibility.

Clearly the MSM is dishonest and entirely controlled by the ruling class. And, the ruling class clearly hates Trump, which explains the 95% negative press reporting on Trump.

What I don't get is why so many lefties are siding with the criminal ruling class, when they have nothing in common with them and are only harmed by them.

The D party IS the party of the ruling class. The R party WANTS to be the party of the ruling class. There is a fine distinction.

Right LL?

No, idiot.
LMFAO.

That is the same response you lefties have for Trump. Nothing of substance, just illogical emoting.

Clearly not, but you can't see it due to your condition.

You express your disdain for Trump all the time. But you leap to his defense every day. Like in this thread.

It must be due to your keen sense of fairness. Gee whiz! The media is just so unfair to Trump! It's just horrible!

I am very glad the MSM is all over Trump. I much prefer this to their sycophantic devotion to Obama, that some of us could see was transparently partisan and amateurish. You NOT included.

I am sick of you lefties being so easily duped by the MSM. Stick to legitimate criticism of Trump, of which there is plenty. Not the silly school yard shit you keep spouting, that the MSM inflames with.

Did he lie about his mother saying the insurance wouldn't pay when she was fighting cancer. Only to find out, it was the supplement insurance, the health insurance paid. Using your own mother as a pawn. You supported that, lol you have no credibility.

WTF are you taking about with this deflection? Weirdo.

No, idiot.
LMFAO.

You express your disdain for Trump all the time. But you leap to his defense every day. Like in this thread.

It must be due to your keen sense of fairness. Gee whiz! The media is just so unfair to Trump! It's just horrible!

I am very glad the MSM is all over Trump. I much prefer this to their sycophantic devotion to Obama, that some of us could see was transparently partisan and amateurish. You NOT included.

I am sick of you lefties being so easily duped by the MSM. Stick to legitimate criticism of Trump, of which there is plenty. Not the silly school yard shit you keep spouting, that the MSM inflames with.

This thread is not legitimate criticism?

Holder and Co didn't have to concoct a story, their actions caused one.

Does that infuriate you? Guessing not

LMFAO.

I'm not even slightly upset.

What is that deflection supposed to do? Make you feel better about your hero being a lying POS?

Cool. You've been desensitized to the lying. Way to go.

Cool. You've been desensitized to the lying. Way to go.
Should I be in tears like you?

Don't like Obama's Arab father to fool the others. Much too close to petroleum addiction which is not fooling but real. Benghazi was planned on the Fort Mims massacre story, and no USMB poster has yet to debate it.

:CryingCow:

It's funny how a nutbag looked the other way for 8 years, but gets pissed now.
Asshole, we had a brilliant and respectable President in President Obama. We cannot help that you are a hopeless bigot. Would that all like you would leave this nation, it would improve the intellectual and moral level of the nation immensely were that to happen.
Obama is and was a shit stain, You suck far too much Obama ass. Lol

What is that deflection supposed to do? Make you feel better about your hero being a lying POS?

He's not my hero but it's comical watching you melt down daily over him

Obama was a lying POS and you didn’t care. In fact, you liked it and still admire him. What changed?

Forum List

Back