🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This SHOULD Piss You Off

Meh!

We survived eight years of Obama's incessant lying so why should a few little fibs piss anyone off?

Deflection. How unusual.
No deflection. Merely proves you to be a hypocrite. You see and condemn trump’s lies, but don’t see or condemn Big Ears lies.

It is the textbook definition of deflection.

Maybe that's why you don't so often. You don't know that you are doing it.

If you want to avoid deflection, discuss THIS issue without bringing up some other issue.

Simple.

When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Trump concocted a story about a border agent’s death. The truth won’t catch up.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

Sometimes, my fine USMB nutbag friends, facts just don't matter.
Did he lie about his mother saying the insurance wouldn't pay when she was fighting cancer. Only to find out, it was the supplement insurance, the health insurance paid. Using your own mother as a pawn. You supported that, lol you have no credibility.

WTF are you taking about with this deflection? Weirdo.
You don't remember when Obama was talking up healthcare and he mentioned that insurance refused to pay? Made it sound like health insurance, but in reality it was a different plan that would just give her money.

I don't know what you are talking about.
You really don't know Obama then.

This SHOULD Piss You Off

It doesn't ...

fqtfk.jpg

So every border agent that has been murdered was a lie and probably just an accident?

If we had a wall, there would be fewer murders and accidents. Build that wall!

When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

If you get pissed off every time a politician lies then you'll be perpetually pissed off and stroke out

If you get pissed off every time a politician lies then you'll be perpetually pissed off and stroke out

Yeah....cuz that's what I said. You are being 100% genuine.

Tally up all the treads that are about some politician lying and get back to me.

Shit, you people might as well be posting about every sunrise

Tally up all the treads that are about some politician lying and get back to me.

Hello, my dishonest friend. You are not responding in an honest manner.

The reality is that the guy you support is a pathological liar. Therefore, you have chosen....out of
necessity...to take the stance that lying on the part of the president doesn't matter.

This is a particularly egregious lie, dickhead. An honest person would simply admit this
and either pass on commenting or agree with the OP.

True...very true.

The problem with people like LL, is they only recognize lies by politicians of the political party they oppose. Somehow they can ignore lies by the party they support.

Partisans....ugh!

The reality is that the guy you support is a pathological liar. Therefore, you have chosen....out of
necessity...to take the stance that lying on the part of the president doesn't matter.

This is a particularly egregious lie, dickhead. An honest person would simply admit this
And you just told a lie.

I am not a Trump supporter.

I didn't vote for him and FYI I have never been nor will I ever be a supporter of any politician

True...very true.

The problem with people like LL, is they only recognize lies by politicians of the political party they oppose. Somehow they can ignore lies by the party they support.

Partisans....ugh!

Nope. That's inaccurate. You want it to be true. But it isn't.

And you just told a lie.

I didn't vote for him and FYI I have never been nor will I ever be a supporter of any politician

You must think everyone besides you is stupid. You are supporting him in this thread.

And you just told a lie.

You must think everyone besides you is stupid. You are supporting him in this thread.

So by stating that all politicians are liars I am supporting a politician?

Your case has already been disproved in another, better thread.

Trump DID NOT lie. He was going by the FBI report Nov 17.

You are lying trying to spread false information for political points

ROGELIO MARTINEZ — FBI

ROGELIO MARTINEZ
Potential Assault on a Federal Officer
Deceased Victim
November 2017
Van Horn, Texas

And you just told a lie.

So by stating that all politicians are liars I am supporting a politician?

You are deflecting for the politician. That's support. Why else would you say it. We all know
that every politician spins and twists the truth....and they all lie. None like this asshole, though.

This thread is about a particular lie. You felt like the thread was being unfair
to a guy you support....so you deflected. Apart from being lame, it is boring.

Your case has already been disproved in another, better thread.

Trump DID NOT lie. He was going by the FBI report Nov 17.

You are lying trying to spread false information for political points

ROGELIO MARTINEZ — FBI

ROGELIO MARTINEZ
Potential Assault on a Federal Officer
Deceased Victim
November 2017
Van Horn, Texas

Incorrect.

Forum List

Back