🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This SHOULD Piss You Off

Tally up all the treads that are about some politician lying and get back to me.

Shit, you people might as well be posting about every sunrise

Hello, my dishonest friend. You are not responding in an honest manner.

The reality is that the guy you support is a pathological liar. Therefore, you have chosen....out of
necessity...to take the stance that lying on the part of the president doesn't matter.

This is a particularly egregious lie, dickhead. An honest person would simply admit this
and either pass on commenting or agree with the OP.
And you just told a lie.

I am not a Trump supporter.

I didn't vote for him and FYI I have never been nor will I ever be a supporter of any politician

You must think everyone besides you is stupid. You are supporting him in this thread.

So by stating that all politicians are liars I am supporting a politician?

You are deflecting for the politician. That's support. Why else would you say it. We all know
that every politician spins and twists the truth....and they all lie. None like this asshole, though.

This thread is about a particular lie. You felt like the thread was being unfair
to a guy you support....so you deflected. Apart from being lame, it is boring.

So now you know how I feel?

I was commenting on the fucking idiocy of getting your panties in a twist because a politician lies nothing more

Hello, my dishonest friend. You are not responding in an honest manner.

The reality is that the guy you support is a pathological liar. Therefore, you have chosen....out of
necessity...to take the stance that lying on the part of the president doesn't matter.

This is a particularly egregious lie, dickhead. An honest person would simply admit this
and either pass on commenting or agree with the OP.
And you just told a lie.

I didn't vote for him and FYI I have never been nor will I ever be a supporter of any politician

You must think everyone besides you is stupid. You are supporting him in this thread.

You are deflecting for the politician. That's support. Why else would you say it. We all know
that every politician spins and twists the truth....and they all lie. None like this asshole, though.

This thread is about a particular lie. You felt like the thread was being unfair

I was commenting on the fucking idiocy of getting your panties in a twist because a politician lies nothing more

You needed to jump to the Chief Liar's defense.

"Yeah...that was a shitty lie and he used the accidental death of a LEO to try and
divide the nation and demonize immigrants...but....but....but...ALL politicians lie! So there! Trump
is no different from any politician! Waaaaaaaaaa!"

And....look what fun its brought to both of us.

And you just told a lie.

"Yeah...that was a shitty lie and he used the accidental death of a LEO to try and
divide the nation and demonize immigrants...but....but....but...ALL politicians lie! So there! Trump

Wow you really like making shit up

It is what you did. And...you do it all the time. It has got to be boring.

I did no such thing

I didn't even read your post or the link

I commented on the thread in general because I think faux outrage on the internet is hilarious

I watched dan blather lie, openly and blatantly lie, about what RR had just said. When I told my Dad, a state employee and union member, that he lied, he could only agree.
Are you talking about this lie?

We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we.

- Ronald Wilson Reagan, 11/13/86

I did no such thing

I didn't even read your post or the link

I commented on the thread in general because I think faux outrage on the internet is hilarious

OK. Whatever you say, chief.

Trump was probably just reiterating what the intel told him.

You know, like the attack on the compound in Benghazi was caused by an uproar over a youtube video.
And the 4 military men killed via ambush in Africa mean nothing... No hearings, no 8 consecutive investigations, no uproar, no cares from the right wing when Trump screws up? Hypocrites!!! No??

You know, like the attack on the compound in Benghazi was caused by an uproar over a youtube video.
And the 4 military men killed via ambush in Africa mean nothing... No hearings, no 8 consecutive investigations, no uproar, no cares from the right wing when Trump screws up? Hypocrites!!! No??
Yes, of course they are hypocrites.

It seems that both sides are only interested in protecting their tribe and attacking the other. There is no conviction to expose objective reality to the light of day. This is exemplified by Benghazi more than the case presented here.

It seems that both sides are only interested in protecting their tribe and attacking the other. There is no conviction to expose objective reality to the light of day. This is exemplified by Benghazi more than the case presented here.

Benghazi, huh?

That's your big Obama lie?

Awesome deflection.

Benghazi, huh?

Awesome deflection.
Deflection from what? You don't know what happened to those border agents, do you?

Benghazi, huh?

Awesome deflection.
Deflection from what? You don't know what happened to those border agents, do you?

I know that they weren't attacked by immigrants.

Benghazi, huh?

Awesome deflection.

Where did you acquire that knowledge? I also wish to know.

When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Trump concocted a story about a border agent’s death. The truth won’t catch up.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

Sometimes, my fine USMB nutbag friends, facts just don't matter.

Yeah, you go girl. I remember how outraged you were that Obama lied that four deaths by 150 armed and trained attackers on the anniversary of 9/11 was a "spontaneous" attack and he repeated that for two weeks. You were livid at Obama, Rice and Hillary for repeating that lie.

Or how he said about the deaths of border agents in fast and furious that he heard about fast and furious when it was on the news and the rest of us heard about it. Then man when he used executive privilege (using executive privilege requires him to have known about it) you just slammed him for weeks.

Then when Slick killed people in the Sudan and Afghanistan to divert attention from Lewinski, you were just hammering him.

Yes, Democrats killing people is really personal to you, isn't it?

Benghazi, huh?

Awesome deflection.

Where did you acquire that knowledge? I also wish to know.

LoneLaughedAt knew immediately when he looked at the letter after the President's name designating what party he is in.

No amount of investigating and no amount or lack of proof could ever prove to him that a Republican is innocent or a Democrat guilty. That's just how LaughedAt rolls.

Discussing this with someone who's not intellectually engaged in any question whether the story is true or not is not interesting since you've repeatedly proven that you're not intellectually honest regarding the two political parties. You hold Democrats to no standard ever

Forum List

Back