🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This SHOULD Piss You Off

When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Trump concocted a story about a border agent’s death. The truth won’t catch up.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

Sometimes, my fine USMB nutbag friends, facts just don't matter.

Quoting the Washington Post about a "made up" story. You get the irony in that? Do ya?

When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

Yeah, you go girl. I remember how outraged you were that Obama lied that four deaths by 150 armed and trained attackers on the anniversary of 9/11 was a "spontaneous" attack and he repeated that for two weeks. You were livid at Obama, Rice and Hillary for repeating that lie.

Or how he said about the deaths of border agents in fast and furious that he heard about fast and furious when it was on the news and the rest of us heard about it. Then man when he used executive privilege (using executive privilege requires him to have known about it) you just slammed him for weeks.

Then when Slick killed people in the Sudan and Afghanistan to divert attention from Lewinski, you were just hammering him.

Yes, Democrats killing people is really personal to you, isn't it?

Awwww. I've triggered a flow of whiny deflection. How sad.

Yeah, you go girl. I remember how outraged you were that Obama lied that four deaths by 150 armed and trained attackers on the anniversary of 9/11 was a "spontaneous" attack and he repeated that for two weeks. You were livid at Obama, Rice and Hillary for repeating that lie.

Or how he said about the deaths of border agents in fast and furious that he heard about fast and furious when it was on the news and the rest of us heard about it. Then man when he used executive privilege (using executive privilege requires him to have known about it) you just slammed him for weeks.

Then when Slick killed people in the Sudan and Afghanistan to divert attention from Lewinski, you were just hammering him.

Um ... OK? Actually I blasted you, brainiac. Buy a dictionary.

And I thought you said you're against Presidents lying about people's deaths. Are you saying that's not your issue? What is it then? Did you read your OP?

And I thought you said you're against Presidents lying about people's deaths. Are you saying that's not your issue? What is it then? Did you read your OP?

The Benghazi event has been litigated. No lying took place. You don't believe that and you have been whining about it for over 5 years. The matter was investigated. Did you miss it all?

The dumbest thing of all is that Obama stood to gain nothing by lying about Benghazi. You fucking moron.

The Benghazi event has been litigated. No lying took place. You don't believe that and you have been whining about it for over 5 years. The matter was investigated. Did you miss it all?

The dumbest thing of all is that Obama stood to gain nothing by lying about Benghazi. You fucking moron.

So you actually believe that two weeks after the event Obama and his administration didn't know that a coordinated attack by 150 armed men on the anniversary of 9/11 wasn't over a video when the rest of the world knew it the first day.

You really, actually believe that. You are proving how hopelessly Democrat you are. It is your entire being. There is nothing else left

You proved nothing. Repeating nothing might make you feel better, but it's kinda stupi
AT THE TIME of Trumps "lie", the FBI was looking for those who ASSAULTED and killed a federal officer.

Ignoring that FACT makes YOU a liar.

ROGELIO MARTINEZ
Potential Assault on a Federal Officer
Deceased Victim
November 2017
Van Horn, Texas
ROGELIO MARTINEZ — FBI

Wrong the fifth time.

Trump lied.

He may have, but you quoting the Washington Compost is just one liar quoting another. Do you have any reputable sources or are you just going with a yellow journalist rag?

So you actually believe that two weeks after the event Obama and his administration didn't know that a coordinated attack by 150 armed men on the anniversary of 9/11 wasn't over a video when the rest of the world knew it the first day.

You really, actually believe that. You are proving how hopelessly Democrat you are. It is your entire being. There is nothing else left

What are you talking about with the two weeks thing? By that time, the administration had recognized that the initial Intel was incomplete and that the attackers were not just protesters gone nuts.

It was a matter of days, not weeks. They went with the Intel and updated as new Intel became available.

You know who didn't wait on the Intel? Mitt Romney. He announced that it was terrorism before the CIA knew. Funny, huh?

What are you talking about with the two weeks thing? By that time, the administration had recognized that the initial Intel was incomplete and that the attackers were not just protesters gone nuts.

It was a matter of days, not weeks. They went with the Intel and updated as new Intel became available.

You know who didn't wait on the Intel? Mitt Romney. He announced that it was terrorism before the CIA knew. Funny, huh?

OK, fair enough. It was a week and a half. I googled it. The world knew on 9/11 is was a terror attack, the Administration took until 9/21 to realize that.

Doesn't change the point, but I did say two weeks.

You are a true simp that you believe Obama didn't lie and blame a video.

This is going to be hard. Now sit and take my hand. Obama knew right away that the attack was a planned terrorist attack. The military obviously recognized a coordinated attack and told him that.

Tough day, huh? John Adams, facts are stubborn things. Daniel Moynihan: You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.

Look man, if you want to melt down over both parties' lies. That works. But you don't. It's just a gotcha game with Republicans for you. That makes you dull to have any actual discussion with

I watched dan blather lie, openly and blatantly lie, about what RR had just said. When I told my Dad, a state employee and union member, that he lied, he could only agree.
Are you talking about this lie?

We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we.

- Ronald Wilson Reagan, 11/13/86
poor poor moron, I'm sure LL will jump right in and bitch at you for changing the subject.

It's funny how a nutbag looked the other way for 8 years, but gets pissed now.
Well trump lies daily. Obama’s maybe three times?
when you believe a lie, that doesn't mean it's not a lie.
That’s what I tell religious people who tell me their messiah performed miracles

You mean like "if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance ..."

No wait, what was a lie. What about if you like your doctor ..." No wait, another lie.

What about that the Muslim attack on the anniversary of 9/11 was spontaneous ...

No wait, my bad, another lie.

What about that Bush's wars in the middle east need to end ... No wait, he said we should finish W's timeline in Iraq then get us back in again, extend Afghanistan, attack Libya, attack Syria and meddle in Egypt.

There was his lies over Benghazi where a week and a half after the world knew it was coordinated Obama said he didn't. There was fast and furious, the IRS scandal attacking conservatives. No wait, they actually were lies.

I'm lost, what point were you making again???

Well trump lies daily. Obama’s maybe three times?
when you believe a lie, that doesn't mean it's not a lie.
That’s what I tell religious people who tell me their messiah performed miracles

You mean like "if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance ..."

No wait, what was a lie. What about if you like your doctor ..." No wait, another lie.

What about that the Muslim attack on the anniversary of 9/11 was spontaneous ...

No wait, my bad, another lie.

What about that Bush's wars in the middle east need to end ... No wait, he said we should finish W's timeline in Iraq then get us back in again, extend Afghanistan, attack Libya, attack Syria and meddle in Egypt.

There was his lies over Benghazi where a week and a half after the world knew it was coordinated Obama said he didn't. There was fast and furious, the IRS scandal attacking conservatives. No wait, they actually were lies.

I'm lost, what point were you making again???
Not lies. Learn what a lie is.

And you have 5. Trumps lied 500 Times. You don’t see the difference?

It is amazing how many lefties admire Obama, but hate Trump. They can't admit that Obama was a disaster, when clearly he was...but they KNOW Trump is a disaster.

I suppose they are awake now, because their media keeps them in a constant state of outrage...funny...just as the same media did, when W was POTUS.

One would think they would catch on to the pattern of deception being played on them, but one would be wrong.

W was a disaster, too. 20 years of bullshit! Then Clinton and NAFTA, too! Argh!

America's had a bad run of presidents for most of my lifetime. :eek:

Forum List

Back