🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This SHOULD Piss You Off

When you have a dishonest leader and he has the help of some dishonest loudmouths, a lie can be spread quickly and weak minds can be shaped.

Trump concocted a story about a border agent’s death. The truth won’t catch up.

Our president does not care that he lied about this man's death. To him, it was an opportunity to demonize a population to the great pleasure of his most bigoted supporters.

Sometimes, my fine USMB nutbag friends, facts just don't matter.
The reports he quoted were out long before he was president! No story to see here!

What? Do you ever know what you are talking about?

And....what are you doing here?
For lones next trick he will attempt to pull a rabbit out of his ass!

:laugh: ..... may be he is getting senile?

It's funny how a nutbag looked the other way for 8 years, but gets pissed now.
Well trump lies daily. Obama’s maybe three times?
when you believe a lie, that doesn't mean it's not a lie.
That’s what I tell religious people who tell me their messiah performed miracles

You mean like "if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance ..."

No wait, what was a lie. What about if you like your doctor ..." No wait, another lie.

What about that the Muslim attack on the anniversary of 9/11 was spontaneous ...

No wait, my bad, another lie.

What about that Bush's wars in the middle east need to end ... No wait, he said we should finish W's timeline in Iraq then get us back in again, extend Afghanistan, attack Libya, attack Syria and meddle in Egypt.

There was his lies over Benghazi where a week and a half after the world knew it was coordinated Obama said he didn't. There was fast and furious, the IRS scandal attacking conservatives. No wait, they actually were lies.

I'm lost, what point were you making again???
Not lies. Learn what a lie is.

And you have 5. Trumps lied 500 Times. You don’t see the difference?

You didn't address a single Obama lie you stupid bitch. Go back to my post, address my points, then get out your douche bag and your tampon

Asshole, we had a brilliant and respectable President in President Obama. We cannot help that you are a hopeless bigot. Would that all like you would leave this nation, it would improve the intellectual and moral level of the nation immensely were that to happen.

He's a bigot because he supports our president? Oh that's right, anyone who doesn't think just like you is a racist, bigot, nazi, etc. because you're on of those people who just cannot see that for better or worse we finally have a president who is not afraid to face tough issues. That is what got him elected. Years and years of turning a blind eye to North Korea now has us in the sights of their nuclear missiles. Had Hillary been elected then Iran would have Israel and the US targeted with their nuclear weapons. I don't know what it is about millennials and I don't know who taught you people that illegal immigrants are an asset to our country but whoever did put the first nail in the coffin the US will be buried in

Asshole, we had a brilliant and respectable President in President Obama. We cannot help that you are a hopeless bigot. Would that all like you would leave this nation, it would improve the intellectual and moral level of the nation immensely were that to happen.

He's a bigot because he supports our president? Oh that's right, anyone who doesn't think just like you is a racist, bigot, nazi, etc. because you're on of those people who just cannot see that for better or worse we finally have a president who is not afraid to face tough issues. That is what got him elected. Years and years of turning a blind eye to North Korea now has us in the sights of their nuclear missiles. Had Hillary been elected then Iran would have Israel and the US targeted with their nuclear weapons. I don't know what it is about millennials and I don't know who taught you people that illegal immigrants are an asset to our country but whoever did put the first nail in the coffin the US will be buried in
Still waiting for him to post proof I'm a racists or apologize for lying.

I'm shocked neither has happened.

Forum List

Back