Zone1 This site explains how, yes, democrats are satanic

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I was actually trying to find the Fox News commentator who said that the D party is a Satanic cult.. but you know how it goes.. You search for something and all that comes up is stuff that makes the Ds look good.. ha ha.. as if that's even possible

I'm a Christian but the 7 tenants look pretty good to me.

I'm a conservative with my own demons.

213cfd5c9509c8ffde584377eb9e4038.jpg

I was actually trying to find the Fox News commentator who said that the D party is a Satanic cult.. but you know how it goes.. You search for something and all that comes up is stuff that makes the Ds look good.. ha ha.. as if that's even possible
I thought you were joking or insane but, turns out you're right, completely ignorant but right, the Dems and the Satanic Temple share many ideals.

From the SatanicTemple.com:
The Mission Of The Satanic Temple Is To Encourage Benevolence And Empathy, Reject Tyrannical Authority, Advocate Practical Common Sense, Oppose Injustice, And Undertake Noble Pursuits.​
Which of their goals do you have a problem with?

Pretty scary watching the video at the bottom of the article of liberals losing their shit screaming at their phone with one of them yelling how she hated voting for Biden bad enough (guess he's not far enough left) but the alternative was voting for a FASCIST (Trump).

Wonder how she feels now after seeing Joe on TV the other night ranting with fists in air with soldiers behind him how the only problem this country faces is stomping out political opposition!

Oh wait, she would probably be FOR that! You know, because the BEST fascists are the ones who only imagine seeing it in everyone ELSE. :smoke:

Evangelicals are the Satanists because they believe in Satan and that he has power over them.

I thought you were joking or insane but, turns out you're right, completely ignorant but right, the Dems and the Satanic Temple share many ideals. The Mission Of The Satanic Temple Is To Encourage Benevolence And Empathy, Reject Tyrannical Authority, Advocate Practical Common Sense, Oppose Injustice, And Undertake Noble Pursuits. Which of their goals do you have a problem with?
Evangelicals are the Satanists because they believe in Satan and that he has power over them.

So Lessee:
We've established so far that if democrats are Satanists, then it is a very noble and beneficent pastime! Unless Evangelicals on the Right do it, then it is so very, very bad.​
Meantime, the actual Satan was an angel who fell out of grace with the Lord for putting worship of the body/material ahead of the divine/spirit and so used lies and deception to snag his victims! So of course he should represent himself in a very positive light and we should all just jump at believing every word on a satanic website! :spinner: Got it. :cuckoo:

It depends on the Satanists you are talking about. Some of them are totally batshit crazy assed delusional superstitious psychopaths who actually believe sacrificing animals or even people to Satan will make Satan or demons give them power or good fortune.

The Satanist working at McDonalds gets a 5 cent/hour raise or won $10 on a scratch off lottery ticket and illogically believes that he got that raise or won that $10 because he sacrificed the neighbor's cat to the devil.

There are some very strange people out there.

So Lessee:
We've established so far that if democrats are Satanists, then it is a very noble and beneficent pastime! Unless Evangelicals on the Right do it, then it is so very, very bad.​
Meantime, the actual Satan was an angel who fell out of grace with the Lord for putting worship of the body/material ahead of the divine/spirit and so used lies and deception to snag his victims! So of course he should represent himself in a very positive light and we should all just jump at believing every word on a satanic website! :spinner: Got it. :cuckoo:
He's the monster under the bed for fearful semi-adults. The real monster is Mankind. We don't need a scapegoat to blame our human failings on.

I think it was said by Jason Whitlock if I remember right.

I'm a Christian but the 7 tenants look pretty good to me.
it's supposed to

You think Satan is going to introduce you to his ways by talking about child molestation and etc?

he appears as an angel of light

I think it was said by Jason Whitlock if I remember right.

OK, I watched that show or most of it

but had forgotten who said it..thanks

It depends on the Satanists you are talking about. Some of them are totally batshit crazy assed delusional superstitious psychopaths who actually believe sacrificing animals or even people to Satan will make Satan or demons give them power or good fortune.

The Satanist working at McDonalds gets a 5 cent/hour raise or won $10 on a scratch off lottery ticket and illogically believes that he got that raise or won that $10 because he sacrificed the neighbor's cat to the devil.

There are some very strange people out there.
you are telling ME!

sheez... I wonder sometimes if there are any "normal" ones.. although I know there are.. I've met some good people in my life.. but alas, the evil ones outnumber them

it's supposed to

You think Satan is going to introduce you to his ways by talking about child molestation and etc?

If treating all fairly is evil I'm not sure what you consider as good.

it's supposed to

Makes no sense. If being good, helping others and seeking justice for the downtrodden is Satan then the opposite must be what God wants.

If treating all fairly is evil I'm not sure what you consider as good.
anyone can spout off any kind of "tenet" of religion to get converts thereto

Satanists are like any other people who want to fool/con others: they present one facade to the public so as to deflect attention from

what they do not present to the public

So Lessee:
Does anyone in their right mind think Satan created a website for himself and it wasn't the work of some religious crackpots? If it's true then where is Jesus' website?

anyone can spout off any kind of "tenet" of religion to get converts thereto

Satanists are like any other people who want to fool/con others: they present one facade to the public so as to deflect attention from

what they do not present to the public

So you don't actually disagree with the tenents?

Wouldn't surprise me that they'd try and attack their opponents by saying they're "Satanic".

I don't get Satan.

There's ONE GOD.
Satan has the same powers as God, but isn't a God.

God is all the good powers, Satan is all the bad powers.

Makes no sense.

Forum List

Back